Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (45019 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Alexgman1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Freelane33(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Let her roast and toast me first grin cheesy. Then I’ll give you an answer

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
depends if the guy is equally interested in the woman

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Oyadorf(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sure... Courage is among things that impress me about females. Even if I don't like, the courage she has will make me like her.

But all to one condition "SHE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THOSE RUNS GIRL".

291 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Why not,,,,cool

If I like her i will accept,,,,,,,

Nah girls dey woo me so it's not new to me at all,,,,,,, there's nothing special about dat op,,,,,,tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmm this is deep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by phazotron(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

Yes I will. And you key in and maintain the love. That's the best way to a stress free relationship.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Alexgman1:

Yes, no matter what I think or feel about her I will not reject her. We'll get along and get to know more about each other, from our interactions is when I can decide to either date, friend-zone or ghost.

26 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by ODJ124(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
It depends .....if the girl has the mind of Laycon beauty of nengi and the milk of dora..... cool cool I wud gladly accept.. Her..

Thread seen...

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by TheRedpillguy: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Is this even a real question? Will accept but then again depends on who is she. Is she broke? Is she ugly? Is she old? Dose she behave bad etc. Can't just accept Cus a woman is asking.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by weblord1900: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Who go day pay the urgent 2k...if I may ask

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by heckymaicon(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sure, before she go accuse person pikin of rape.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
I will joyously accept and respect the fact that she approached me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by adioolayi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nairalanders, I am sorry, I don't want to derail this thread...but I want to send a right signal to the mindset of fellow nairalanders..concerning this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6171682/earn-200k-month-boss-always

If you earn #200,000 and below..either from salary or business per month and you are based in Nigeria ..Click Like.

If you earn more than #200,000 per month as salary or from business and you are based in Nigeria click share.

I really want to know if #200,000 per month is truly small ...or Nigeria is another country I am not in Thank you

59 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Not sure what angle, but it's the 21st century, so you should stop trying to stick with your old-fashioned and outdated way of thinking about things. While guys still propose to girls a lot more than the reverse, it is socially acceptable for the proposals to go either way. If you love her or interested, then accept it. It should not matter who proposed to who.

8 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by adeniyi997: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
It will end in tears

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by id4sho(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
cheesy
as long as shining congo is involved

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Burgerlomo: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Why not, it's an opportunity of a lifetime and I will not even think twice unless if the gal in question no fyne grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by maak400: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
If she is my type of woman and I’ve also been planning to woo her, then I’ll accept her. I won’t accept her if I don’t desire her, no relationship based on pity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Righteousness89(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are on the Matter of a babe toasting you!

My Daddy Has been Toasting, Cuddling and Whispering in you Ears to come to HIM..

Are u not tired of Sin?

Why not Give my Daddy a Chance today!

HE is the one Looking for your attention now..

If you continue to Harden yourself !On the other side you will be the one to toast Him but it will be Late..

Make use of the Privilege of Now..

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sure

If anything, appreciate tha courage atleast cool cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by OmoOshodi(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Who will say NO to Free kpekus?.......unless my instincts tells me to say No 3 times

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by merits(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Y not
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by pansophist(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Preferably, she should give him green lights and if he likes her, he'll commence romantic negotiations. Wooing a man comes with a risk of being used as a fck material, not advisable. Men are like lions, they value the meat they hunt for themselves.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Ologogoro: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
It has happened to me once. She made it known to me that night when we were chatting on WhatsApp and I agreed to date, with time, I realise she wanted a guy so badly as she's single and age isn't by her side.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by CalabarPikin: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by simplepee(f): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
If she will be paying my bills

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Burstscam: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you asked this question few years a go, I would have said yes. I used to brag that any woman that will have the courage to woo me will become my wife. But my experience two years ago changed everything.

During NYSC, I met this lovely girl and we became friends. Along the line, she was so much into me that she started wooing me. I felt very sorry for her. First, her innocence was out of this world; I saw pure love in her eyes, but accepting her proposal would only amount to me using her to satisfy my sexual urge and then move on. I didn't feel the same way she felt towards me.

My initial plan when I met her was to get her closer and bed her, but seeing the purity of her heart, I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever used her. So I took out time to explain to her that we would be better off as just friends. It was very difficult. I won't lie, at times I made out with her, but I exercised great constraints...

Till date she still tells me that she misses me

58 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.