Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (28968 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
mizvee:
hmmm..ok o
ur head dey there
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by manchester1: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
I can see change everywhere our president is walking
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maxymilliano:
I hope he didn't blame Jonathan this time around ...

Same thought that ran across my mind
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Masculity(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
I dont care if boko haram wipe the enter north outcheesy

...then South will be their next target. Reason well pls.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by enthusiastica: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
siraj1402:
A good leader must be visionary and have feelings of the followers. Nice move by the governor. To the BH,May Almighty Allah destroy you,your followers and your sponsors as you are not only totally against his words(Quran),you are working towards causing permanent enmity among us.So shall it be by the grace of Allah.
Amin thumma amin Ya Zuljalali Wal Ikhram Ya Arrahaman Rahimin Ya Rabbul Alamin
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sulhuftpeace: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:

To hell with u, blood- sucking idiot.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by chinnyonwu(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
Bro must u show ur stupidity online.?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
chinnyonwu:
Bro must u show ur stupidity online.?
:p
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
I won't respond to our comment. You know why? Because of your English.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ehisforever24(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
what abt niger delta republic.............like edo and delta
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ModiKen(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by 9ja4Change(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:

slowpoke! May Boko Haram erase all ur family!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by stexsy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
did he curse Buhari d way he uses to curse Jonathan after a bomb blast? If he did not, he is a fool....
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
9ja4Change:

slowpoke! May Boko Haram erase all ur family!
just as it has already erase ur family
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
GreenUzzy:
I won't respond to our comment. You know why? Because of your English.
pot calling kettle black
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by acehood907(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
guy you're a Christian I guess, buh I should Let you know this is am exam to we muslims if we pass Allah will reword us with the honest Thing in life and when we die he promise us with paradise, for the last time please stay in your location we are not inviting you to the north side
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
acehood907:
guy you're a Christian I guess, buh I should Let you know this is am exam to we muslims if we pass Allah will reword us with the honest Thing in life and when we die he promise us with paradise, for the last time please stay in your location we are not inviting you to the north side
i see no wounder boko haram want to send all of u northerners to paradise. What are u watin for
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by acehood907(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
i see no wounder boko haram want to send all of u northerners to paradise. What are u watin for
our religion is the mst simples thing in the world Allah leave the to do whah ever they like buh nothing is powerful than Allah is the mst powerful he create whah he likes n take who he likes, Allah we muslims believe in Allah, no one will take away or stop boko haram from killing people but Allah, do you think is your security or your talent that is protecting you? No Allah give u people life to enjoy the life, buh we he already promise us he will be sending an exam to us, if we pass the exam we will be in paradise
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
and i believe both of us are from one animal kingdom call nigeria
with every statement u make, u make us believe more dat u re an animal. Wat type? Definitely a donkey.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by egobetatoday: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
siraj1402:
A good leader must be visionary and have feelings of the followers. Nice move by the governor. To the BH,May Almighty Allah destroy you,your followers and your sponsors as you are not only totally against his words(Quran),you are working towards causing permanent enmity among us.So shall it be by the grace of Allah.

ehen ehen we don hear. is it true that Prophet mohammad led a number of wars against his enemies? i hope not because boko boys may have seen a role model in him!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bnladan:
with every statement u make, u make us believe more dat u re an animal. Wat type? Definitely a donkey.
u mean u
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
acehood907:
our religion is the mst simples thing in the world Allah leave the to do whah ever they like buh nothing is powerful than Allah is the mst powerful he create whah he likes n take who he likes, Allah we muslims believe in Allah, no one will take away or stop boko haram from killing people but Allah, do you think is your security or your talent that is protecting you? No Allah give u people life to enjoy the life, buh we he already promise us he will be sending an exam to us, if we pass the exam we will be in paradise
since u believe allah want u all to die in the hand of boko haram so that u all can make paradise then what are u watin for
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by alex2242(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
Fooooooooooooooooooool
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
siraj1402:

Pretenders,make I hear word! Why must it be u ppo always,i have never heard of christian militants,always Islam.

ISLAM-AR-BAD.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by siraj1402(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
diamondtutu:

Pretenders,make I hear word! Why must it be u ppo always,i have never heard of christian militants,always Islam.

ISLAM-AR-BAD.
Guy make God give you brain.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
alex2242:
Fooooooooooooooooooool
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by egobetatoday: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
SaniMHaruna:
u beta pray 4 d safety in d north rather dan d stupidity u made n 2 b frank if d north is at war u,d so called southerners wil entirely died because of hunger n drought,didn't u knw dat all d food stuff n meat ar bringin 2 u from d north? If d north is wiped out as u suggest u n all ur family wil neva survive forever,it's beta 4 u n all dos dat have d same mentality as urs 2 change ur mind...

pls northerners try n use ur brain...i beg u with God. i live in the north. what do u pple plant except tomato, pepper, grains and then cows. ur land is not even fertile howu can it grow? the only reason why cattle rear better in d north is because of trypanosomiasis in d south. the only reason why u plsnt grains is because tuwo is what u eat morning afternoon n night. abi i lie? abeg go sidon jor export like crude oil make we see now.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by acehood907(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
since u believe allah want u all to die in the hand of boko haram so that u all can make paradise then what are u watin for
we muslims that you see, we are all waiting for our last day, except those that don't do what Allah said we should do, there the ones that are afraid of dead, so even though you don't die in the hands of boko haram you most die whther you like it Or not
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ikelebe: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
I don't care if boko haram wipe you family too. idoit
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ikelebe: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
I don't care if boko haram wipe your family too. idoit
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by acehood907(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
diamondtutu:

ISLAM-AR-BAD.
remember Islamic people that are living in Nigeria believe in Allah and his prophet muhammad (S.A.W) said Islam will separate into 99 buh only one is the truth, I should let you know, no any muslim usually call or ever called you religion Christianbad, we muslims knows the benefit of your religion, plz don't call our religion (BAD) again plz, for the last time I should let you know that boko haram are not muslims
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
siraj1402:
Guy make God give you brain.

Islamic brain undecided to kill,main and cause wanton destructions....never undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / FFK Hosts Orji Uzor-Kalu & Fashanu To Lunch At His Home, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.