Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (28969 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
acehood907:
remember Islamic people that are living in Nigeria believe in Allah and his prophet muhammad (S.A.W) said Islam will separate into 99 buh only one is the truth, I should let you know, no any muslim usually call or ever called you religion Christianbad, we muslims knows the benefit of your religion, plz don't call our religion (BAD) again plz, for the last time I should let you know that boko haram are not muslims

Apologies bro,i jst dey vex
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by zubby29(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
boko haram will wipe u away 1st.donkey
jieta:
I dont care if boko haram wipe the enter north outcheesy
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by acehood907(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
diamondtutu:

Apologies bro,i jst dey vex
thanks
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Wals234: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:

And if they wipe the whole north out, where do you think they are coming next?

SMH
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jieta: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wals234:

And if they wipe the whole north out, where do you think they are coming next?

SMH
there will be coming to ur house
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:

I will put you in prayer and remind God of this statement of yours daily so that you can be rewarded by him accordingly including the 8 people that liked your comment.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by mizvee(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
ur head dey there
dey where?.... abeg move.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by JayB11(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
jieta:
Hey! Are you sure you've got a brain that functions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.