Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! (5592 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Buhari Gave The Golden Eaglets N20,000 Because They Are Mostly Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Any bias person out there still believe Buhari and the North is behind Boko Haram?

PDP is still bitter they lost the election. no matter how you try to look at it, Nigeria has not been better than 16 years ago.

Where did all the money go to? Who has been involved in oil bunkering the most? Who has the money to fund terrorism in Nigeria if Boko Haram is a Nigerian creation?

It's simple! PDP has been in charge of our half a trillion dollars gathered since 16 years ago and all that money went away.

Buhari started showing PDP he will show them pepper and bombs started going off.

Who will Buhari probe APC? or PDP that has been in power for 16 years?

Tanoids and wailing wailers should please have an objective mind for once. Did Jonathan do well? HELL NO!

This administration is just a month old and you really want a magic wand to solve the problem of 16 years?

Why are you guys reasoning like this? it is sad!

Did PDP rule Nigeria for 16 years yes or no? Did Nigeria get better?

Buhari should by executive order sack all senators/reps with corruption charges PDP and APC alike!!!! if found guilty, go to jail! JAIL THEM ALL IF YOU REALLY MEAN CHANGE.

Nigerians did not vote Buhari to be a man of the party but a man of the people! Atiku is corrupt and needs to be jailed! All corrupt persons should be jailed! Investigate them, if found guilty, give lengthy years to keep them away from our politics for years! put them where no contact with the outside world would be allowed so they don't plan a coup from jail.

Lock them all away no matter who they are. Nigerians thought you were brutal and that's a major reason we voted you! JAIL THEM ALL PDP AND APC ALIKE! This will bring the people to your side. Jail with no contact and seize their ill gotten wealth and businesses and nationalize them.

if Buhari's administration should fail like jonathan's the next thing in Nigeria is violent uprising everywhere simple!

The reason the west supported Buhari was to calm nerves already tensed in Nigeria while putting moles in APC to make sure Buhari is not as brutal as he was (My opinion) . Saraki a senator? A senate president? shocked shocked shocked... That man ought to be in jail!! Buhari, Nigerians have given you power, use it ooo !!! use it !!! b

Please don't fail us cause if you do, Nigeria is over!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by kolatobs(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by AtlanticBreeze: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atiku is corrupt and needs to be jailed. Tinubu is a saint and should be praised. 0lumide logic

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by seedgreen(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Following
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Atiku is corrupt and needs to be jailed. Tinubu is a saint and should be praised. 0lumide logic

DONT MIND THE MOFO!!! AREGBESE HAAVE USED THE ENTIRE OSUN ALLOCATION TO PAY TITHE TO HIM AND NOW HE CANT PAY SALARIES

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
To the malus, I don't care who Buhari jails!! Tinubu o, Fashola o, Aregbesola o, atIKU!!

If found guilty, jail them simple!!!!

Sanitize our politics by putting them all away for lengthy years and a special prison where no contact. They didn't think of human rights while looting!!!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

DONT MIND THE MOFO!!! AREGBESE HAAVE USED THE ENTIRE OSUN ALLOCATION TO PAY TITHE TO HIM AND NOW HE CANT PAY SALARIES

Idiot we all know what Jonathan did to the states both PDP and APC states. no matter how you look at it from your tribally stupid point of view, Jonathan ought to rot in jail and do all corrupt Nigerians. Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Ogoni, TIV, Nupe, Fulani, urhobo, itsekiri, Benin, Ibibio, Efik, Kalabari. wherever they are from!! This is Nigeria and we ought to make a statement that WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU GO FOR YOUR CORRUPTION AND WE ARE COMING FOR YOUR HEADS! SIMPLE!

NOW PLEASE VAMOOSE!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by eleko1: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Darkness can't overpower/conquered Light.Ride on PMB,we are solidly behind U Baba cool smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
eleko1:
Darkness can't overpower/conquered Light.Ride on PMB,we are solidly behind U Baba cool smiley

LAYE LAYE KO JOR!!! Imole go always win anyday!! Please ignore the malus grazing on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boko Haram is PDP and PDP IS BOKO HARAM!

Buhari started showing he is still a no nonsense man like he was.

Tunde Idiagbon, orun ire o!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by eleko1: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
smiley cool .
0lumide:

LAYE LAYE KO JOR!!! Imole go always win anyday!! Please ignore the malus grazing on this thread.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerians move from your bitterness and recognize what it is that is destroying us! Bitterness!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by MalcoImX: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Welcome bro! Just few days ago I was asking where have you been. Our national cyberspace had been taken by warmongers who wished us nothing but calamities because some drunkard has lost an election. We welcome one reasonable person who had a soul and can decipher their evil plans. We miss you 0lumide. May God bless you on this journey of serving the truth.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by atlwireles: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Blame it on PDP and the people of SS/SE till christ returns, that will not change the death and destruction in the North.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
atlwireles:
Blame it on PDP and the people of SS/SE till christ returns, that will not change the death and destruction in the North.

And that makes you happy?

People please look at the kind of minds supporting PDP O!!!!

Awon alatenuje!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by atlwireles: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

And that makes you happy?

People please look at the kind of minds supporting PDP O!!!!

Awon alatenuje!

What makes me happy is not your problem. Keep blaming your death on us, as long as you remain the one counting dead bodies.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
atlwireles:

What makes me happy is not your problem. Keep blaming your death on us, as long as you remain the one counting dead bodies.

Alatenuje!!!

Nigeria will be united and better with or without your kind!

Alatenuje
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IlekeHD: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Leave SS out of this.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Welcome bro! Just few days ago I was asking where have you been. Our national cyberspace had been taken by warmongers who wished us nothing but calamities because some drunkard has lost an election. We welcome one reasonable person who had a soul and can decipher their evil plans. We miss you 0lumide. May God bless you on this journey of serving the truth.

I have been watching Nairaland turn to a haven for liars with wicked political aims on both sides. Now people act like Buhari has been the president since Boko Haram started.

It hurts so bad!! I'm watching Buhari's administration with keen interest!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by atlwireles: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

Alatenuje!!!

Nigeria will be united and better with or without your kind!

Alatenuje

You are the one crying, sooner or later, you will understand the meaning of UNITY. Till then, keep on crying.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by AtlanticBreeze: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:
Leave SS out of this.
are you now from SS cheesy
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
atlwireles:

You are the one crying, sooner or later, you will understand the meaning of UNITY. Till then, keep on crying.

No sooner or later, you will understand that war in the north is war in the South.

Oil bunkering in the south affects both North, East, West, South!

Sooner or later you'll understand that as long as men like you support impunity and PDP that has destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, we are heading no where.

Oh no!! Sooner or later you will understand that Nigeria is no longer divisible for the selfish interest of losers!!

Sooner or later you will understand that war in the North is going to destroy both North and South not just the North!!

You people did not call for secession during GEJ's administration. You lot were expecting him to win because of "presidential might" which means nothing but impunity! I want Buhari to use that impunity to jail all corrupt politicians in Nigeria North East South West!!!!

Eyin elede alatenuje ninu gutter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by atlwireles: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

No sooner or later, you will understand that war in the north is war in the South.

Oil bunkering in the south affects both North, East, West, South!

Sooner or later you'll understand that as long as men like you support impunity and PDP that has destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, we are heading no where.

Oh no!! Sooner or later you will understand that Nigeria is no longer divisible for the selfish interest of losers!!

You people did not call for secession during GEJ's administration. You lot were expecting him to win because of "presidential might" which means nothing but impunity! I want Buhari to use that impunity to jail all corrupt politicians in Nigeria North East South West!!!!

grin grin grin grin you're remarkably inane, keep your united and better nation going. Just keep us informed on your body count.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by MalcoImX: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

I have been watching Nairaland turn to a haven for liars with wicked political aims on both sides. Now people act like Buhari has been the president since Boko Haram started.

It hurts so bad!! I'm watching Buhari's administration with keen interest!

Good buddy! One more light on this orchestrated confusion. Welcome once more.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IlekeHD: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

are you now from SS cheesy

I don't know what SS gotta do with boko haram. I wouldn't be surprised about SE, judging from the terrorists on radio Biafra.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by AtlanticBreeze: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

I don't know what SS gotta do with boko haram. I wouldn't be surprised about SE, judging from the terrorists on radio Biafra.
radio biafra is the truth my sister
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IlekeHD: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

radio biafra is the truth my sister

I beg to differ. Boko haram started the same way. The northern Muslims thought they were the truth too.
I guess truth is what it is; perceived.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:
Leave SS out of this.

lol.. I didn't mean it like that still..

Since everyone was blaming APC, Buhari and North for Boko Haram when GEJ was there. I think we should ask GEJ's voters' bloc this question. If you noticed, I have changed the topic a couple of times to attract people to debate it.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by AtlanticBreeze: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

I beg to differ. Boko haram started the same way. The northern Muslims thought they were the truth too.
I guess truth is what it is; perceived.
We are not like the north. We are not radicals, we are not islam. we are christians and we are educated.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by MalcoImX: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

What does it mean when during GEJ, Asari Dokubo said he had bomb for every household in the North?
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

We are not like the north. We are not radicals, we are not islam. we are christians and we are educated.

The oil bunkers pauperizing and terrorizing communities that pipelines pass through are Christians.

Odili is a Christian.

Ayo Oritsejafor whose jet was used to move arms illegally is a pastor and head of Christians.

The Baby factory owners are Christians.

Most armed robbers are Christians.

The men who have looted the states in SS AND SE are Christians!!

95% of the terrorists blowing up pipelines, kidnapping people for money are Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IlekeHD: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Look at America, aren't they terrorists targeting black churches. Aren't they Christians? Aren't they educated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine / Subsidy Hits N1.35tn In Four Months, NNPC To Deduct N672bn / Dss Dg Son Visit President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.