Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! (5595 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Buhari Gave The Golden Eaglets N20,000 Because They Are Mostly Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IlekeHD: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
What does it mean when during GEJ, Asari Dokubo said he had bomb for every household in the North?

That ediot does not represent the SS. He's just hustling for his household (12 children)
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by denko(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
You are dull as DD
0lumide:
Any bias person out there still believe Buhari and the North is behind Boko Haram?

PDP is still bitter they lost the election. no matter how you try to look at it, Nigeria has not been better than 16 years ago.

Where did all the money go to? Who has been involved in oil bunkering the most? Who has the money to fund terrorism in Nigeria if Boko Haram is a Nigerian creation?

It's simple! PDP has been in charge of our half a trillion dollars gathered since 16 years ago and all that money went away.

Buhari started showing PDP he will show them pepper and bombs started going off.

Who will Buhari probe APC? or PDP that has been in power for 16 years?

Tanoids and wailing wailers should please have an objective mind for once. Did Jonathan do well? HELL NO!

This administration is just a month old and you really want a magic wand to solve the problem of 16 years?

Why are you guys reasoning like this? it is sad!

Did PDP rule Nigeria for 16 years yes or no? Did Nigeria get better?

Buhari should by executive order sack all senators/reps with corruption charges PDP and APC alike!!!! if found guilty, go to jail! JAIL THEM ALL IF YOU REALLY MEAN CHANGE.

Nigerians did not vote Buhari to be a man of the party but a man of the people! Atiku is corrupt and needs to be jailed! All corrupt persons should be jailed! Investigate them, if found guilty, give lengthy years to keep them away from our politics for years! put them where no contact with the outside world would be allowed so they don't plan a coup from jail.

Lock them all away no matter who they are. Nigerians thought you were brutal and that's a major reason we voted you! JAIL THEM ALL PDP AND APC ALIKE! This will bring the people to your side. Jail with no contact and seize their ill gotten wealth and businesses and nationalize them.

if Buhari's administration should fail like jonathan's the next thing in Nigeria is violent uprising everywhere simple!

The reason the west supported Buhari was to calm nerves already tensed in Nigeria while putting moles in APC to make sure Buhari is not as brutal as he was (My opinion) . Saraki a senator? A senate president? shocked shocked shocked... That man ought to be in jail!! Buhari, Nigerians have given you power, use it ooo !!! use it !!! b

Please don't fail us cause if you do, Nigeria is over!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
denko:
You are dull as DD

Ehn eshay !! Eku ife !!!

I dull die!!! over dull de worry me.

Have you eaten today?

Alatenuje!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by MalcoImX: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

That ediot does not represent the SS. He's just hustling for his household (12 children)
You'll be surprised who are into this. The dude has always been related to some terrorism. He was in the Maghreb training for who knows what, he was friends with the founder of Boko Haram, he knows Borno so well, he's married to Borno woman, he was to be jailed by the Benin republic authorities for terrorism related activities if not for the presidential interference of GEJ. So, don't rule out anything yet. These guys are afraid and I think they're giving their all in the hope that they can intimidate all of us.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by atlwireles: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP, keep your thread on the original topic and stop trying to mislead the forum. My comments were based on your original topic angry
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by AtlanticBreeze: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

Look at America, aren't they terrorists targeting black churches. Aren't they Christians? Aren't they educated?
apples and oranges
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
atlwireles:
OP, keep your thread on the original topic and stop trying to mislead the forum. My comments were based on your original topic angry

And the other title brought you hypocrites out of your caves! Just what I wanted to expose!!

If you didn't notice it, this was the original title!!!

Alatenuje!!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by atlwireles: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

And the other title brought you hypocrites out of your caves! Just what I wanted to expose!!

If you didn't notice it, this was the original title!!!

You use words that only apply to yourself. "HYPOCRITE", please look in the mirror. You accused the PDP, the nations of the SS and the people of SE, for boko haram murders in the north. When you found out, you were getting nowhere with your bullsh1t, you edited your headline. Yet, you talk of hypocrisy? You are fasting and lying at the same time, is this what you call ramadam lipsrsealed. Remember to pray for forgiveness, when you break your fast later today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by HzRF(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:
Any bias person out there still believe Buhari and the North is behind Boko Haram?

PDP is still bitter they lost the election. no matter how you try to look at it, Nigeria has not been better than 16 years ago.

Where did all the money go to? Who has been involved in oil bunkering the most? Who has the money to fund terrorism in Nigeria if Boko Haram is a Nigerian creation?

It's simple! PDP has been in charge of our half a trillion dollars gathered since 16 years ago and all that money went away.

Buhari started showing PDP he will show them pepper and bombs started going off.

Tanoids and wailing wailers should please have an objective mind for once. Did Jonathan do well? HELL NO!

This administration is just a month old and you really want a magic wand to solve the problem of 16 years?

Buhari should by executive order sack all senators/reps with corruption charges PDP and APC alike!!!! if found guilty, go to jail! JAIL THEM ALL IF YOU REALLY MEAN CHANGE.

Nigerians did not vote Buhari to be a man of the party but a man of the people! Atiku is corrupt and needs to be jailed! All corrupt persons should be jailed! Investigate them, if found guilty, give lengthy years to keep them away from our politics for years! put them where no contact with the outside world would be allowed so they don't plan a coup from jail.

Lock them all away no matter who they are. Nigerians thought you were brutal and that's a major reason we voted you! JAIL THEM ALL PDP AND APC ALIKE! This will bring the people to your side. Jail with no contact and seize their ill gotten wealth and businesses and nationalize them.

if Buhari's administration should fail like jonathan's the next thing in Nigeria is violent uprising everywhere simple!

The reason the west supported Buhari was to calm nerves already tensed in Nigeria while putting moles in APC to make sure Buhari is not as brutal as he was (My opinion) . Saraki a senator? A senate president? shocked shocked shocked... That man ought to be in jail!! Buhari, Nigerians have given you power, use it ooo !!! use it !!! b

D3(D Daura President) need to probe ARO for allowing a mentally infirm Lyk I to escape

Where are you wen Saraki single handedly deliver ilorin +funds +time +energy he contributed to the victory of dullard kunu addict
Where are u wen Atiku was playing his part

Nw food is done
Dey are nw corrupt
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
HzRF:

D3(D Daura President) need to probe ARO for allowing a mentally infirm Lyk I to escape

Where are you wen Saraki single handedly deliver ilorin +funds +time +energy he contributed to the victory of dullard kunu addict
Where are u wen Atiku was playing his part

Nw food is done
Dey are nw corrupt

If the money to fund Buhari's election was stolen from the people, JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You called yourself mentally infirmed grin grin grin grin grin grin Even autocorrect knows the truth!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
atlwireles:

You use words that only apply to yourself. "HYPOCRITE", please look in the mirror. You accused the PDP, the nations of the SS and the people of SE, for boko haram murders in the north. When you found out, you were getting nowhere with your bullsh1t, you edited your headline. Yet, you talk of hypocrisy? You are fasting and lying at the same time, is this what you call ramadam lipsrsealed. Remember to pray for forgiveness, when you break your fast later today.

I will resurrect my thread where properly accused SS people of masterminding Boko Haram!! I did not change my stand on that !!!

I only changed my topic to its original title!!

You'll see the thread on the politics page soon enough!!

Alatenuje!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by GreatEngineer(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very bias write up.
When PDP was in power, they blame APC for book haram.
Now APC is in power they blame PDP for book harm.

All this blame game is going on while the innocent are being kill daily.

The government cannot tell me they have no single idea of what book haram is all about.

Less leave politics aside and tem this evil in our country!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Im sorry to say but I think you are way over your head on this one. The simplicity of your logic/points undermines the complexity of the situation. A hard truth is that GEJ was an incompetent leader( and in some cases quite wicked whether by his own doing or that of his agents). Another of these 'hard truths' is that the BH and its source conditions, events and networks far exceed the reach of the PDP corrupt machine which is in itself bigger than Jonathan/GEJ. Famous examples of the man's incompetence include; his apparent inability to stem the breakdown of his party and sadly and more crucially the prevention of the explosion of jihadi activities within our borders ie BH. If you want an answer to the root of our problem then Im sorry but you have to blame 'Nigeria' itself. While Im not one to get easily annoyed by anything I must point out that the only 'silly'-if I may- aspect of your writeup is the blame you are putting on the SS/SE region. That accusation has no validity tied to it whatsoever. My explanation ? Here it is ;
The country is run by regional elites- some more established than others, e.g the north, southwest moreso than the SE and new SS- that do nothing but sit and take the profits from the oil industry and its linkages. The need for proper governance of the fragile polity that is our country never really occurs to them. They lord over patronage networks that reach all the way to the grassroots and maintain the bonds of loyalty by oiling the machinery of their political machines with the 'crumbs' that fall from their table. That is they channel oil money down and sometimes we call it 'stomach' politics( see subsidized food importation during shagari, very funny stuff) etc. The rather audacious approach of the SS section that featured prominently during GEJ's presidency is better understood when seen thru this paradigm. Another famous example is shagari's era ad the financial consolidation of several northern elitist elements. Going back to the SS section remember that it is a new elite and the novices didn't fare well as they broke the etiquette that existed between other regional sections, consequently failing with the 2015 elections.
Now to BH;
Note that since the 60s Salafism( and other very conservative interpretations of islam) has been creeping into our borders courtesy of gumi ( fmr grand qadi of the north) and his Saudi/Kuwaiti sponsors. The more friendly/tolerant sufi brotherhoods lost out in the ideological struggles of the 70s and 80s ( thank Allah, Dahiru bauchi wasn't hurt in an attempted BH attack last year). Thisallowed for the splintering and formaion of numerous groups ( ikhwan/salafi in nature) both independently and off the 'yan izala ( Gumi's brainchild).Now understand that the madrassas that allowed for the unprecedented growth were mostly saudi and northern sponsored. Lots of northern businessmen( Isiaku rabiu,dantatas, deribes) diversified their patronage of religious organizations and extended their funds to the new yan izala and other similar radical/dangeorusly forthright groups like MSS and Da'awa. The sponsorship aside one needs to look at what was happening in rural areas. Esp at the appeal these movements had with resect to their dismal welfare and the bold wealth of the elites in the cities. Maitatsine is probably the most major reaction from the regular folk toward the elitist seclusion in economic gains. But as we know now the movement was very limited, not necessarily in number but it wasn't part of any larger supra regional jihadis linkages. you can call it an Islamic bolshevik-like uprising that failed. But off the same expansion of jihadi movements in our country, groups emerged that took advantage of regional linkages. BH is a collection groups that thru one another have established links with al shaabab, malian terrorists, AQIM and now even ISIS. Bu before all this the ideological indoctrination was possible thru the absence of practical western education, followed by an ubiquitous presence of 'inciteful' ideology with its concomitant charismatic preachers, e.g mohammed yusuf. Basically the conditions in the north overseen by the resident elite produced what we have today. Mind you they are not in control of it. Forget GEJ trolls that might want to say they run it and are using it for their own means, but if such an insinuation is absurd. yours can only be superlatively in the same direction.
IMPORTANT NOTE :The events that have overtaken law and order in the sahel are probaly the most important catalyst of late. Arms in the sahel are everywhere. Gaddafi's weapons are littered everywhere in the desert and the savanna. And in some cases the illegal arms trade in cotonou is recording an increase in supply( MGs, Surface to air, APCs are roving thru the sands). We need to be cognizant of real and serious developments in our region to defeat this group. pointing our skinny fingers at our perceived enemies is only killing us.
Check out Islamic reform and political change by ronald loimeier, Sahelistan for more info.Very good books.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
GreatEngineer:
Very bias write up.
When PDP was in power, they blame APC for book haram.
Now APC is in power they blame PDP for book harm.

All this blame game is going on while the innocent are being kill daily.

The government cannot tell me they have no single idea of what book haram is all about.

Less leave politics aside and tem this evil in our country!

Even when GEJ was there, I blamed GEJ and PDP for Boko Haram.. Go through this thread to understand my point clearly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1240234/us-boko-haram-being-used
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dasuks:
Im sorry to say but I think you are way over your head on this one. The simplicity of your logic/points undermines the complexity of the situation. A hard truth is that GEJ was an incompetent leader( and in some cases quite wicked whether by his own doing or that of his agents). Another of these 'hard truths' is that the BH and its source conditions, events and networks far exceed the reach of the PDP corrupt machine which is in itself bigger than Jonathan/GEJ. Famous examples of the man's incompetence include; his apparent inability to stem the breakdown of his party and sadly and more crucially the prevention of the explosion of jihadi activities within our borders ie BH. If you want an answer to the root of our problem then Im sorry but you have to blame 'Nigeria' itself. While Im not one to get easily annoyed by anything I must point out that the only 'silly'-if I may- aspect of your writeup is the blame you are putting on the SS/SE region. That accusation has no validity tied to it whatsoever. My explanation ? Here it is ;
The country is run by regional elites- some more established than others, e.g the north, southwest moreso than the SE and new SS- that do nothing but sit and take the profits from the oil industry and its linkages. The need for proper governance of the fragile polity that is our country never really occurs to them. They lord over patronage networks that reach all the way to the grassroots and maintain the bonds of loyalty by oiling the machinery of their political machines with the 'crumbs' that fall from their table. That is they channel oil money down and sometimes we call it 'stomach' politics( see subsidized food importation during shagari, very funny stuff) etc. The rather audacious approach of the SS section that featured prominently during GEJ's presidency is better understood when seen thru this paradigm. Another famous example is shagari's era ad the financial consolidation of several northern elitist elements. Going back to the SS section remember that it is a new elite and the novices didn't fare well as they broke the etiquette that existed between other regional sections, consequently failing with the 2015 elections.
Now to BH;
Note that since the 60s Salafism( and other very conservative interpretations of islam) has been creeping into our borders courtesy of gumi ( fmr grand qadi of the north) and his Saudi/Kuwaiti sponsors. The more friendly/tolerant sufi brotherhoods lost out in the ideological struggles of the 70s and 80s ( thank Allah, Dahiru bauchi wasn't hurt in an attempted BH attack last year). Thisallowed for the splintering and formaion of numerous groups ( ikhwan/salafi in nature) both independently and off the 'yan izala ( Gumi's brainchild).Now understand that the madrassas that allowed for the unprecedented growth were mostly saudi and northern sponsored. Lots of northern businessmen( Isiaku rabiu,dantatas, deribes) diversified their patronage of religious organizations and extended their funds to the new yan izala and other similar radical/dangeorusly forthright groups like MSS and Da'awa. The sponsorship aside one needs to look at what was happening in rural areas. Esp at the appeal these movements had with resect to their dismal welfare and the bold wealth of the elites in the cities. Maitatsine is probably the most major reaction from the regular folk toward the elitist seclusion in economic gains. But as we know now the movement was very limited, not necessarily in number but it wasn't part of any larger supra regional jihadis linkages. you can call it an Islamic bolshevik-like uprising that failed. But off the same expansion of jihadi movements in our country, groups emerged that took advantage of regional linkages. BH is a collection groups that thru one another have established links with al shaabab, malian terrorists, AQIM and now even ISIS. Bu before all this the ideological indoctrination was possible thru the absence of practical western education, followed by an ubiquitous presence of 'inciteful' ideology with its concomitant charismatic preachers, e.g mohammed yusuf. Basically the conditions in the north overseen by the resident elite produced what we have today. Mind you they are not in control of it. Forget GEJ trolls that might want to say they run it and are using it for their own means, but if such an insinuation is absurd. yours can only be superlatively in the same direction.
IMPORTANT NOTE :The events that have overtaken law and order in the sahel are probaly the most important catalyst of late. Arms in the sahel are everywhere. Gaddafi's weapons are littered everywhere in the desert and the savanna. And in some cases the illegal arms trade in cotonou is recording an increase in supply( MGs, Surface to air, APCs are roving thru the sands). We need to be cognizant of real and serious developments in our region to defeat this group. pointing our skinny fingers at our perceived enemies is only killing us.
Check out Islamic reform and political change by ronald loimeier, Sahelistan for more info.Very good books.

I understand your critical analysis of this thread but I still blame GEJ and PDP for Boko Haram either for master minding it and or allowing it to fester by orders from higher powers or not.

https://www.nairaland.com/1240234/us-boko-haram-being-used I tracked the events leading up to Boko Haram there properly.

I'm not blaming the poor people of SS/SE for Boko Haram. The thread title I put up there was a question for GEJ trolls because while GEJ was there, they blamed Buhari, APC and SW and SS for Boko Haram. It was a question to tickle a logical part of their thought process. When I saw some tribal dolts trying to hop in, I changed the thread back to its original title.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by chumakk: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

DONT MIND THE MOFO!!! AREGBESE HAAVE USED THE ENTIRE OSUN ALLOCATION TO PAY TITHE TO HIM AND NOW HE CANT PAY SALARIES
if the brain behind lagos has been in at the centre for last 16 years...I know nobody will know you here on nairaland
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
I understand how you feel. But the thing about facts is that when properly interpreted it is a sure-banker. That's what going on right now in our small world of west africa bro. GEJ manipulation ended when he stopped controlling the military. granted he may have had some morbid curiosity of some kind. Maybe the deaths made him feel powerful. Who knows ?? You cant let your basic instinct dictate your feelings for you. The movement is on a different scale now. it is a brainchild of certain northern elements and that realization is needed to move forward. Esp with respect to improving the region. Its not SS/SE elites that live there, it is them and their own people.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dasuks:
I understand how you feel. But the thing about facts is that when properly interpreted it is a sure-banker. That's what going on right now in our small world of west africa bro. GEJ manipulation ended when he stopped controlling the military. granted he may have had some morbid curiosity of some kind. Maybe the deaths made him feel powerful. Who knows ?? You cant let your basic instinct dictate your feelings for you. The movement is on a different scale now. it is a brainchild of certain northern elements and that realization is needed to move forward. Esp with respect to improving the region. Its not SS/SE elites that live there, it is them and their own people.

This was what I said on the Boko Haram tracking thread. These are not born out of my feelings. They were all in the news. it goes beyond a petty need to be powerful. GEJ was a secessionist and oil bunker before OBJ brought him to the corridors of federal power.

lumide: Why would Bayelsa State government own a house in Lagos used to stash Weapons?

Where is the bleeping intelligence OPC was bragging about? And what was Gani Adams doing at the burial of a man who sold weapons to militants that bombed Yoruba land?

This is a serious matter! This is not the first time the Niger Delta is connected to an attack on Lagos. First the Atlas Cove was bombed by the stoopid militants, now Bayelsa State Government bought a dirty, Shanty house used to stash weapons in Lagos state.

This is not the time for some Edwin clark or some Afenifere to start trying to bring focus on Boko Haram and North. This is the time for the South to start pointing their fingers to the south of Nigeria.

The freaking paid hacks and tom foools called Afenifere started pointing North as soon as the matter was blown open. Why should we blame the north again? Isn't The house used to stash the weapons owned by a southern state government? Everybody is trying to downplay the matter.

When a military officer pointed accusing fingers at Azazi for masterminding the escalation of Boko Haram attacks, everybody said the north was trying to cover up their filth. Hasn't the military officer been vindicated?
Azazi called for American troops in Niger Delta but the US refused and instead built a mission house in the north.

Mend bombed Abuja but Jonathan was quick to say they didn't even though Mend took responsibility. Azazi was accused of gun running in Kaduna and years later, he was killed in air crash along side the Kaduna state governor (Coincidence?).

Ask yourself why a Boko Haram "fighting" for Northern Muslims have majority Northern Muslims as casualties? Don't give me the Taliban excuse because Talibans don't bomb the Taliban controlled areas so your analogy will fail. Have you heard of Hamas blowing up Palestinians? .

If the east should start going anti Jonathan, Bombs will start rocking their terrain too or we will have the usual scare tactics of bombs going off.

Ijaws are creating a problem they will never solve for themselves. Let's be sincere for once and face the truth in Nigeria. People with evil and secessionist intents are manipulating the "northern factor" of the issue. Yes we all know the Northern corrupt elites want to keep power in the North but that is not possible in the 21st century especially when the nation's economic backbone is in the south. Let's not kick a dying dog to give say it barks too much noise; we may end up turning the dog to a wild beast.

This is not an Article.

Yes! I totally agree with you. Some northern elements were involved definitely. But to say GEJ didn't know who they were will be a denial of truth.

I don't think it's SS/SE elites per se. It cuts across regions and from all indications even up to a statement made by Americans, Boko Haram is being used by both Christians and Muslims, North and South.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by HzRF(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

If the money to fund Buhari's election was stolen from the people, JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You called yourself mentally infirmed grin grin grin grin grin grin Even autocorrect knows the truth!
U get skunk for head
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
HzRF:

U get skunk for head

Meanwhile na for your mouth the skunk de smell!! Baba leave me jare...
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
That's very interesting, noted bro. I can see where you're coming from now. However I have a ferw more things to say.GEJ being in control of the apparatus of govt would have known that certain things were going down. One thing I forgot to mention in my initial comment was that most of the religious developments in the north happened side by side with extreme poverty. Blaming GEJ or PMB is indeed an easy way out. The NPC-NPN establishment( and their PDP remanants) are the biggest culprits here. The progressive NEPU/PRP elements would have performed better. On account of the enormity of the wealth/resources and influence the conservative establishment up north controlled and enjoyed, the issue of violent reaction to socioeconomic deprivation and the action of supranational independent variables and actors- which pretty much sums up BH- is really no one else's fault. GEJ and the SS elite have their forte in oil bunkery/petro-insurgency. We cannot really go into that while discussing BH.The bombings up north cannot be reasonably tied to ND interests/forces. There's a new President and as far as jihadis are concerned they want to set the tone for relations between them and the new polity for the coming years. Similar actions were carried out in mali( ansar dine ) to prove themselves and establish a hedge around their interests. They seek to establish a caliphate, albeit thru asymmetric warfare tactics. What we can say is that gains made during GEJ's era has allowed them an otherwise more comfortable position in the struggle with the govt. Life is complicated man.Be wary of the simple explanations and paradigm systems. Naija's criminal elements dop not work under the same umbrella. The workings of the boys in the creeks and the boys in the sahel are vastly dissimilar. Only thing they share is same passport. And btw without trivializing the worth of the lives lost, the govt is also very lazy ( GEJ AND PMB) Because none of their key oil assets are being endangered, bulk of revenue is flowing unaffected. If it was the other end of the country, the laziness would be unaffordable.. The laziness is costing lives( for regular folk), but not theirs. Elite everywhere are the same. No matter what you think you're voting for, putting someone on a pedestal in life really bleeps up their conscience, morals and considerations. One thing to never forget.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dasuks:
That's very interesting, noted bro. I can see where you're coming from now. However I have a ferw more things to say.GEJ being in control of the apparatus of govt would have known that certain things were going down. One thing I forgot to mention in my initial comment was that most of the religious developments in the north happened side by side with extreme poverty. Blaming GEJ or PMB is indeed an easy way out. The NPC-NPN establishment( and their PDP remanants) are the biggest culprits here. The progressive NEPU/PRP elements would have performed better. On account of the enormity of the wealth/resources and influence the conservative establishment up north controlled and enjoyed, the issue of violent reaction to socioeconomic deprivation and the action of supranational independent variables and actors- which pretty much sums up BH- is really no one else's fault. GEJ and the SS elite have their forte in oil bunkery/petro-insurgency. We cannot really go into that while discussing BH.The bombings up north cannot be reasonably tied to ND interests/forces. There's a new President and as far as jihadis are concerned they want to set the tone for relations between them and the new polity for the coming years. Similar actions were carried out in mali( ansar dine ) to prove themselves and establish a hedge around their interests. They seek to establish a caliphate, albeit thru asymmetric warfare tactics. What we can say is that gains made during GEJ's era has allowed them an otherwise more comfortable position in the struggle with the govt. Life is complicated man.Be wary of the simple explanations and paradigm systems. Naija's criminal elements dop not work under the same umbrella. The workings of the boys in the creeks and the boys in the sahel are vastly dissimilar. Only thing they share is same passport. And btw without trivializing the worth of the lives lost, the govt is also very lazy ( GEJ AND PMB) Because none of their key oil assets are being endangered, bulk of revenue is flowing unaffected. If it was the other end of the country, the laziness would be unaffordable.. The laziness is costing lives( for regular folk), but not theirs. Elite everywhere are the same. No matter what you think you're voting for, putting someone on a pedestal in life really bleeps up their conscience, morals and considerations. One thing to never forget.

I don't mean to sound like a pro Buhari in this comment even though I am because I have mad respect for your comment above. I think the Laziness part can't be blamed on Buhari just yet. He is just a month in. His team needs atleast 3 months to understand the strategies used, etc... before they can really tackle Boko Haram decisively.

I agree totally with you on the socioeconomic giving fertility to the seeds of the insurgency 100%. But we can not put aside the role of the past administration considering the fact that the past administration for almost a year did nothing about boko haram. When they started under Yaradua, it didn't take Yaradua more than 48 hours to flush them out with MOPOL not even military.

the past administration has a lot of explanation to do. The boys in the creeks are different from the boys in the sahel for sure. But there is definitely a link between them. The military probe accused andrew Azazi of gun running and channelling weapons from the Kaduna cantonement and same man died with the Kaduna state governor. That is definitely not a coincidence in my book. Azazi trained millitants with Nigerian military and they all disappeared after receiving military grade war tactics is it coincidental that after this, Boko Haram started a military stye warfare?

Asari Dokubo also went north of the Niger River and came back more radical. Using bombs in a querrila warfare in Nigeria started with the ND millitants. Why would a president come out to defend terrorists? GEJ said MEND didn't blow up Abuja but MEND said they did and in fact were instructed to by GEJ! Note that GEJ is very familiar with the militants from the creeks.

The dots connect all too well to disregard a connection between Boko Haram and boys in the creeks. Asari Dokubo was accused/arrested of terrorist activities in Benin republic, only for GEJ stand for his release. Who were those giving orders to clear military checkpoints before Boko Haram attacks? High security clearance for Boko Haram infiltrators into military camps?

A state of emergency and Boko Haram moves freely?

Andrew Azazi started taking charge of Boko Haram suspects from SSS only for them to be escaping weeks later. These things are just too big to be palyed down. GEJ and his service chiefs have questions to answer.

Both north and south are complicit here. It's a national issue not just a Northern one.

Can we talk about how we expect Buhari to deal with corruption..
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by neocortex: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

Am ashamed of being in the same country with myopic and sentimental people like you.
Unfortunately , freedom of speech doesn't discriminate between those who are proud of humanity
and its glory and challenges and those who feel their fellow human are fair game in their quest of ego massaging their overbloated egos.

The number of time you mentioned "jail" in your melodramatic rasnts make me think you are an inmate in one of Nigeria's prisons.
Finally, Nigeria is a society, not a jungle, if you prefer a jungle , kindly relocate.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Koolmexxi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
If only the OP and his likes will just shut up and stop complaining and shifting blames like the APC and call out the President to act... U called GEJ clueless because in ur opinions he wasn't acting like he should... Now the question is what exactly is PMB doing to tackle the increasing BH attacks.. We simply don't want to kip hearing excuses and shifting blames... Almost 2 months and still no sign of action but blames, blames and more excuses... Naira is falling so low u'ld think it was being mined, BH attacks on the increase, but it's still blame and excuses and little or no tangible response from the government yet. What exactly is dis government doing cos so far they aren't doing anything different from the previous administration so far...
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
I gave you the benefit of doubt and thought you had a good reason to call me a myopic mind blah blah so I went ahead to read your previous posts on NL

After just this

neocortex:
Buhari is hellbent on revenging his election loss in the east , hence the relocation of Boko haram inmates to destabilize Anambra state.
Shame on Obiano who agreed to this and APC who denied it.

I realized you are just one bigot with a tanoid operating system.

ALATENUJE OLE!!

GO AWAY ABEG!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Koolmexxi:
If only the OP and his likes will just shut up and stop complaining and shifting blames like the APC and call out the President to act... U called GEJ clueless because in ur opinions he wasn't acting like he should... Now the question is what exactly is PMB doing to tackle the increasing BH attacks.. We simply don't want to kip hearing excuses and shifting blames... Almost 2 months and still no sign of action but blames, blames and more excuses... Naira is falling so low u'ld think it was being mined, BH attacks on the increase, but it's still blame and excuses and little or no tangible response from the government yet. What exactly is dis government doing cos so far they aren't doing anything different from the previous administration so far...

Baba, president Buhari will work that I believe. I believe he is working already but obviously you don't expect to see results after just one month in office.

You don't expect him to start send our boys to war without understanding the situation on ground and full military details. The first thing he did when he assumed office was call for a briefing with the service chiefs.

You don't expect him to send our soldiers to sambisa without fully understanding the details on ground.

Not like you deserve any response but I'll let you prove me wrong that you deserve it because you didn't insult me while posting your point.

And don't say "almost two months" haba. it's just 1month one week fa.... please be objective. thanks
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was actually trying to decipher the rational behind Muslim youths burning churches after Bokoharam attacked a mosque in Jos until I come across this topic.

Actually, 0lumide has been radicalized beyond control just like Mutallab hence needs to be monitored by security agencies.

Seun should be grateful to his stars that Nairaland is online forum hence beyond physical attack from some fundamentalist.

People with opposing views should just ignore this boy and deny him the attention he so much desires.

What a talent under threat.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I was actually trying to decipher the rational behind Muslim youths burning churches after Bokoharam attacked a mosque in Jos until I come across this topic.

Actually, 0lumide has been radicalized beyond control just like Mutallab hence needs to be monitored by security agencies.

Seun should be grateful to his stars that Nairaland is online forum hence beyond physical attack from some fundamentalist.

People with opposing views should just ignore this boy and deny him the attention he so much desire.

What a talent under threat.

lool I'm not even a Muslim!!

Alatenuje!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by neocortex: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:
I gave you the benefit of doubt and thought you had a good reason to call me a myopic mind blah blah so I went ahead to read your previous posts on NL

After just this

I realized you are just one bigot with a tanoid operating system.

ALATENUJE OLE!!

GO AWAY ABEG!

Typical paid agent, you couldn't even make a decision based on what was presented
to you but you had to go digging in order to wrap your head around it. That clearly
shows how you reason.

I wish you goodluck in your pathetic life Mr. Jailer.

Keep up the ranting.
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

lool I'm not even a Muslim!!

Alatenuje!

Get lost.

You got my message.

After being scammed by non existing change mantra which put the integrity of Buhari to question when he was called upon to present his Cambridge WASC statement of result for which he responded by instructing his old school principal to impersonate one Mohammed in a forged document.

Who will sentence Buhari to his well deserved 21 years imprisonment?
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get lost.

You got my message.

After being scammed by non existing change mantra which put the integrity of Buhari to question when he was called upon to present his Cambridge WASC statement of result for which he responded by instructing his old school principal to impersonate one Mohammed in a forged document.

Who will sentence Buhari to his well deserved 21 years imprisonment?

Change is still on course baba!!! You are just bitter you won't bve able to steal money again as usual

alatenuje!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
neocortex:

Typical paid agent, you couldn't even make a decision based on what was presented
to you but you had to go digging in order to wrap your head around it. That clearly
shows how you reason.

I wish you goodluck in your pathetic life Mr. Jailer.

Keep up the ranting.

Gbenu e soun!!

alatenuje!!

abeg wetin u talk for that ur comment wey make sense to the topic?

odikwa serious!

gerara here mehn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why is Lagos this empty? / Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly Next Week / Femi Fani-kayode: The Spy Who Fooled Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.