Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! (5591 Views)

"Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Buhari Gave The Golden Eaglets N20,000 Because They Are Mostly Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by kamair237(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:
Any bias person out there still believe Buhari and the North is behind Boko Haram?

PDP is still bitter they lost the election. no matter how you try to look at it, Nigeria has not been better than 16 years ago.

Where did all the money go to? Who has been involved in oil bunkering the most? Who has the money to fund terrorism in Nigeria if Boko Haram is a Nigerian creation?

It's simple! PDP has been in charge of our half a trillion dollars gathered since 16 years ago and all that money went away.

Buhari started showing PDP he will show them pepper and bombs started going off.

Who will Buhari probe APC? or PDP that has been in power for 16 years?

Tanoids and wailing wailers should please have an objective mind for once. Did Jonathan do well? HELL NO!

This administration is just a month old and you really want a magic wand to solve the problem of 16 years?

Why are you guys reasoning like this? it is sad!

Did PDP rule Nigeria for 16 years yes or no? Did Nigeria get better?

Buhari should by executive order sack all senators/reps with corruption charges PDP and APC alike!!!! if found guilty, go to jail! JAIL THEM ALL IF YOU REALLY MEAN CHANGE.

Nigerians did not vote Buhari to be a man of the party but a man of the people! Atiku is corrupt and needs to be jailed! All corrupt persons should be jailed! Investigate them, if found guilty, give lengthy years to keep them away from our politics for years! put them where no contact with the outside world would be allowed so they don't plan a coup from jail.

Lock them all away no matter who they are. Nigerians thought you were brutal and that's a major reason we voted you! JAIL THEM ALL PDP AND APC ALIKE! This will bring the people to your side. Jail with no contact and seize their ill gotten wealth and businesses and nationalize them.

if Buhari's administration should fail like jonathan's the next thing in Nigeria is violent uprising everywhere simple!

The reason the west supported Buhari was to calm nerves already tensed in Nigeria while putting moles in APC to make sure Buhari is not as brutal as he was (My opinion) . Saraki a senator? A senate president? shocked shocked shocked... That man ought to be in jail!! Buhari, Nigerians have given you power, use it ooo !!! use it !!! b

Please don't fail us cause if you do, Nigeria is over!
Op I fear your reasoning... I hail you bruva... we all know Buhari is not a caward/puppet... He will deal with the corrupt squarely...
Oboy movie nova sef start... Buhari is coming to power for the second time he will not Make d same errors twice...
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by mightyhaze: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
0lumide:

I understand your critical analysis of this thread but I still blame GEJ and PDP for Boko Haram either for master minding it and or allowing it to fester by orders from higher powers or not.

https://www.nairaland.com/1240234/us-boko-haram-being-used I tracked the events leading up to Boko Haram there properly.

I'm not blaming the poor people of SS/SE for Boko Haram. The thread title I put up there was a question for GEJ trolls because while GEJ was there, they blamed Buhari, APC and SW and SS for Boko Haram. It was a question to tickle a logical part of their thought process. When I saw some tribal dolts trying to hop in, I changed the thread back to its original title.

see how silly u soundin now. U jst wake up n create v silly threads wif zero logic,..perhaps jst 2 spite. Perceived enemies.ur type is wots fuellin division in ds country! Goat brain!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Bro no p, the respect is mutual. I think your points are rather informative. The dots and connections seem to be in place. My own issue is that granted there were some fishy things with the azazi-yakowa crash and the apparent involvement of the former in some irresponsible acts. However you should be careful not to take the actions of independent actors too far. At the most these unscrupulous men are taking advantage of an already present situation.My prev. comment highlighted gumi, sponsorship and how extremism was allowed to grow. GEj nd his ND friends do their nonsense for money. BH on the other hand is very ideological. And don't think they are fighting for northern muslims. That is a problematic. BH is fighting for supremacy over northern muslims. Hence the attack on antagonistic preachers( A tijaniyya sufi like dahiru bauchi is fair game, the attempted attack on the moderate fmr kano emir is another example). The Jos bombings a few days ago targeted islamic preachers. These guys are driven by supra national interests bent on achieving supremacy over what they see as their mandate ie lordship over the Muslim ummah.
They will keep on killing to get achieve their aim, because that is all they know. It is jihad. Govt forces are viewed as 'jahliliyya' ( ignorant earthly forces). Their ideology is to achieve the very same dan fodio did in the early 1800s. But they're adapting it to modern times. Putting GEJ's name up there just gives the sultan and other lazy northern elite the opportunity to hide behind something.
Take for example; I just read this book about some dude who came to naija and toured the north. In the text he described the irony of the palaces of the oligarchs like deribe sitting right beside the quarters of homeless and poor handicapped. Deribe's son showed him around the residential complex( very flashy and imposing structure0 and when asked for community contributions all he could show was the qu'ranic school. How many of the wealthy ones go to such schools. The south isn't that great but u will first see a southerner in a highly skilled position in say UK, canada and even back home before u see one from the north. Given the masses up there such a performance is appalling. The elitist structures have more than any other region in the country strangled the future prospects of the younger generation. An ND militant comes to PH to party and sleep around( improving GDP in the form of consumption and making deposits in local banks) during the weekend and maybe goes back to the creek during the week, he would be hard pressed to blow up himself and a group of market women. Regardless they are still scumbag murderers, albeit more manageable ones. The roots to most conflicts are home based. I respect our point but this BH thing has been years in the making. Independent actors will always act selfishly to achieve their aims. Thats how humans work. But to solve an issue like this I'll have to resort to the famous adage" Charity begins at home ".
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by gibsonpally: 3:26am On Jul 08, 2015
RIP Boko Haram? No!, Rut in hell!
Re: Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dasuks:
Bro no p, the respect is mutual. I think your points are rather informative. The dots and connections seem to be in place. My own issue is that granted there were some fishy things with the azazi-yakowa crash and the apparent involvement of the former in some irresponsible acts. However you should be careful not to take the actions of independent actors too far. At the most these unscrupulous men are taking advantage of an already present situation.My prev. comment highlighted gumi, sponsorship and how extremism was allowed to grow. GEj nd his ND friends do their nonsense for money. BH on the other hand is very ideological. And don't think they are fighting for northern muslims. That is a problematic. BH is fighting for supremacy over northern muslims. Hence the attack on antagonistic preachers( A tijaniyya sufi like dahiru bauchi is fair game, the attempted attack on the moderate fmr kano emir is another example). The Jos bombings a few days ago targeted islamic preachers. These guys are driven by supra national interests bent on achieving supremacy over what they see as their mandate ie lordship over the Muslim ummah.
They will keep on killing to get achieve their aim, because that is all they know. It is jihad. Govt forces are viewed as 'jahliliyya' ( ignorant earthly forces). Their ideology is to achieve the very same dan fodio did in the early 1800s. But they're adapting it to modern times. Putting GEJ's name up there just gives the sultan and other lazy northern elite the opportunity to hide behind something.
Take for example; I just read this book about some dude who came to naija and toured the north. In the text he described the irony of the palaces of the oligarchs like deribe sitting right beside the quarters of homeless and poor handicapped. Deribe's son showed him around the residential complex( very flashy and imposing structure0 and when asked for community contributions all he could show was the qu'ranic school. How many of the wealthy ones go to such schools. The south isn't that great but u will first see a southerner in a highly skilled position in say UK, canada and even back home before u see one from the north. Given the masses up there such a performance is appalling. The elitist structures have more than any other region in the country strangled the future prospects of the younger generation. An ND militant comes to PH to party and sleep around( improving GDP in the form of consumption and making deposits in local banks) during the weekend and maybe goes back to the creek during the week, he would be hard pressed to blow up himself and a group of market women. Regardless they are still scumbag murderers, albeit more manageable ones. The roots to most conflicts are home based. I respect our point but this BH thing has been years in the making. Independent actors will always act selfishly to achieve their aims. Thats how humans work. But to solve an issue like this I'll have to resort to the famous adage" Charity begins at home ".

True opportunists abound in the whole issue. Gun runners, private security firms, legitimate weapons dealers and a former president trying to use it for political bargain.

But above all, I agree. The north allowed itself to be a breeding ground for extremists. Education is key. Western style education may not be effective as we can see from Nairaland. But really, proper education that comes with instilled positive cultural values is the way. I have a feeling this whole thing may be a spill over of the shia, sunni and other types Islamic sectarian issues going on in the middle east.

What I find hard to believe though, is that the Nigerian Army couldn't have wiped this guys out in their infant stage from 2010. Although, military approach is a momentary relief, it should be the first response anytime such issue arise while strategies are put in place to eradicate it permanently. Jonathan's approach to Boko Haram was poor so poor.

Jonathan bombarding Boko Haram 6 weeks to election which gained a sustained attack and weakening of the millitants has showned he had no intention of wiping out Boko Haram before. Why? Security was second only to corruption in what ousted Jonathan. It was such a painful painful decision. It's not as if such military bombardment couldn't be done since. This approach alone proves Jonathan administration's complicity. But yes, the ultimate blame falls on northerners who allowed such opportunists to desecrate their land and people.

The long term and ultimate solution to Boko Haram is simply proper education and civil reorientation of youths not just in the North; all over Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ministerial Screening: Rotimi Amaechi Delisted / Bello Masari, Valentine Ozigbo To Receive Prestigious 2018 Peace Achievers Award / FRAUD: $217bn Taken Out Of Nigeria Illegally Between 1970 Till Date – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.