Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians (15154 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dollyak(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Op, how callous of you to append pics of other happenings so as to achieve your selfish motives.

Pray tell, what do you want to achieve with this thread? Reopen old wounds or bruise a new one?

And you call yourself a human being? Pathetic
To create awareness? To give a perspective about historical killings of the northerners. I think it's important especially when little have been done to solve the killings in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by unstableaswater: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
This was why some of us had not supported Buhari. Welcome to change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dollyak:

To create awareness? To give a perspective about historical killings of the northerners. I think it's important especially when little have been done to solve the killings in the north.

By using pics of what happened in another African country just to decieve the gullible and excite those easily given to emotions?
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by omololu2020(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Is on the way. Read what he said about the AI report.
What is BH has already been defeated. What you now have are mercenaries from Chad and South Africa.
guy i dont really understand u,are u sayin dis thread is bad or wot? And wot do u mean by d present boko haram members are mercenaries from south africa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dollyak(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

By using pics of what happened in another African country just to decieve the gullible and excite those easily given to emotions?
what about the listed killings, are they all false. Majority of us have lost one member or two to violence in the north. I don't need to look at the link to know many southerners have been lost to violence.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
So Igbos vying for political posts in Lagos in Akwa Ibom can be bisected and discussed to invoke antagonism against them (cause they are so called greedy and expansionist).

But Hausa-fulani killings of minorities day in and out should be swept under the rug because discussing it is "hate."

Ok.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dollyak:

what about the listed killings, are they all false. Majority of us have lost one member or two to violence in the north. I don't need to look at the link to know many southerners have been lost to violence.

Swerry, I am not contesting those killings, on the contrary, I am totally against them. But there's no need to open old wounds considering the situation we find ourselves these days.

If she gets orgasm from those killings, let her read about it instead of trying to elicit hatred by pasting it on a public forum
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by PPAngel(f): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Using pics from war torn African countries to illustrate what is happening in in Kaduna South clearly shows your intention but God pass you.

I didn't bother to read all those other trash you wrote up there, I very much understand the mind where its emanating from

And which pic is from war torn " african country"?

Keep denying the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
this is evil

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Is on the way. Read what he said about the AI report.
What is BH has already been defeated. What you now have are mercenaries from Chad and South Africa.

It is either you don't have a conscience to feel the agony of these minorities being wiped out from this planet or you're a fanatical muslim thereby a closet boko haram hence this carnage is fine by you...QED

BTW go back to see what AI report is about and quit this sheepish ignorance of yours...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

I can relate to some of those pictures as obtained from Nigeria recently during this insurgency...

Or do you have any proof that it is from other African countries outside Nigeria?...bring it on...

Unless someone talks about this carnage and challenges the perpetrators, there won't be an end to it...kudos to Op for being bold enough to undertake such risky venture...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Swerry, I am not contesting those killings, on the contrary, I am totally against them. But there's no need to open old wounds considering the situation we find ourselves these days.

If she gets orgasm from those killings, let her read about it instead of trying to elicit hatred by pasting it on a public forum

What's old about events of 2014?...Issues reechoing in 2015?...Plz quit this sanctimonious attitude...Someone has got to talk and raise his voice...Now Op is doing it and you're here playing the ostrich...Would you say same if your family is or was among the butchered

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by PPAngel(f): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What's old about events of 2014?...Issues reechoing in 2015?...Plz quit this sanctimonious attitude...Someone has got to talk and raise his voice...Now Op is doing it and you're here playing the ostrich...Would you say same if your family is or was among the butchered

Islam has remained on this earth because it uses not only violence to spread and maintain its vice grip but relies heavily on denial and deceit to conceal it's evil.

Read up on the Invasion of India and you will be awestruck at the level of barbarity Islam has caused.

The west has forgotten their own history and that is why they are in denial of islamic crimes on them which necessitated the crusades.

We owe it to future generations to keep a detailed account of their atrocities - The lives of your grand kids may depend on them knowing about this ever present evil.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

Islam has remained on this earth because it uses not only violence to spread and maintain its vice grip but relies heavily on denial and deceit to conceal it's evil.

Read up on the Invasion of India and you will be awestruck at the level of barbarity Islam has caused.

The west has forgotten their own history and that is why they are in denial of islamic crimes on them which necessitated the crusades.

We owe it to future generations to keep a detailed account of their atrocities - The lives of your grand kids may depend on them knowing about this ever present evil.

I love your courage though the topic may seem controversial but it is good someone has got the balls to speak up...kudos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by PPAngel(f): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I love your courage though the topic may seem controversial but it is good someone has got the balls to speak up...kudos

They can do nada.

As long as I ma posting the truth and nothing but the truth the cowards can not dare touch me.

Besides I got my shotgun with me and I will be by that window with my Ak if they try sh_t

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

They can do nada.

As long as I ma posting the truth and nothing but the truth the cowards can not dare touch me.

Besides I got my shotgun with me and I will be by that window with my Ak if they try sh_t

gringringringringrin Easy abeg... no shoot yet gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by PPAngel(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It is either you don't have a conscience to feel the agony of these minorities being wiped out from this planet or you're a fanatical muslim thereby a closet boko haram hence this carnage is fine by you...QED

BTW go back to see what AI report is about and quit this sheepish ignorance of yours...
You of all people, a Boko Haram sympathizer who is happy about the carnage going on telling me nonsense. Everybody should not rest because your god lost an election. Your clueless drunkard who escalated this menace from few almajiris to well-organized killing machine is who'll be telling this nonsense, not me. GEJ was given this country intact only to sell Nigeria's territory to his Boko boys, killed our people, Emirs, influential people and war veterans, as you'd done before the civil war. I live in the North and have heard what the masses are saying about the menace created by your d.aft of a man who is not suppose to be even a LG chairman. Clueless supporter of clueless, heartless drunkard. Nobody divided this country along regional and religious lines since after the war, like the ogogoro master did. He spoiled everything in the country and the one trying to undo you and Jonada.fts wickedness is who you'll be blaming.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
omololu2020:
guy i dont really understand u,are u sayin dis thread is bad or wot? And wot do u mean by d present boko haram members are mercenaries from south africa?
Wasn't your pastor caught with money in SA. What's a pastor got to do with arm purchases in the black market. Asari was caught in Benin for a terrorism related activities and presidential might was used to let him off the hook. Orits was caught red handed, and it took the FG might of that time to save his ars.e, saying the money was FG's. Go and roll with your 'Buhari must fail' group. I am not a regional or religious bigot like you, who supported a failure for no other reason other than the above.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
You of all people, a Boko Haram sympathizer who is happy about the carnage going on telling me nonsense. Everybody should not rest because your god lost an election. Your clueless drunkard who escalated this menace from few almajiris to well-organized killing machine is who'll be telling this nonsense, not me. GEJ was given this country intact only to sell Nigeria's territory to his Boko boys, killed our people, Emirs, influential people and war veterans, as you'd done before the civil war. I live in the North and have heard what the masses are saying about the menace created by your d.aft of a man who is not suppose to be even a LG chairman. Clueless supporter of clueless, heartless drunkard. Nobody divided this country along regional and religious lines since after the war, like the ogogoro master did. He spoiled everything in the country and the one trying to undo you and Jonada.fts wickedness is who you'll be blaming.

All these vomits simply means that you're a closet terrorist..QED...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

All these vomits simply means that you're a closet terrorist..QED...
Tell that to Ihejirika, and the Biafrauds.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Wasn't your pastor caught with money in SA. What's a pastor got to do with arm purchases in the black market. Asari was caught in Benin for a terrorism related activities and presidential might was used to let him off the hook. Orits was caught red handed, and it took the FG might of that time to save his ars.e, saying the money was FG's. Go and roll with your 'Buhari must fail' group. I am not a regional or religious bigot like you, who supported a failure for no other reason other than the above.

@bolded is a big lie...All your statements here show you're one...You're a closet boko haram...You're a terrorist albeit hiding for now...You will soon graduate...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tell that to Ihejirika, and the Biafrauds.

Not when we have Minimah around...You're a terrorist...a blood sucker...a murderer...Seek God today and repent...lest the law catch up with you...byeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
People should defend their land against terrorists that disguise under religion or whatever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by omololu2020(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
u b 1diot,who told u am a xtian? I voted for buhari in d presidential election.all what d lady wrote up dia is d truth,so i dont see anytin wrong in dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
All this in the name of religion! And some will say their religion is a religion of peace.

I say this, until we do away with religion and tribe, Nigeria will never be a great country!.

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by joseph1832(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Of course he was caught with money, the same way many muslims were caught with advocating for the marriage of 13 year old and the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians.

Both the christians and muslims have done tremendous harm to Nigeria. That's a standard fact!

2 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
omololu2020:
u b 1diot,who told u am a xtian? I voted for buhari in d presidential election.all what d lady wrote up dia is d truth,so i dont see anytin wrong in dat
You are the E.diots, if you think a lady will behave like this.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
What a chilling compilation and the fact that some people are accusing the op of mischief,proves that nigeria is beyond redemption. Even some animals cant be this brutal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course he was caught with money, the same way many muslims were caught with advocating for the marriage of 13 year old and the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians.

Both the christians and muslims have done tremendous harm to Nigeria. That's a standard fact!
Joseph, you are a brother. This is the way I want people to view things. But what we're dealing with are sinister people that understands you only when you're unreasonable too.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:

They can do nada.

Its nice to rant from the comfort of your home on a forum that relies on the anonymity of its users.

But please stop using the picture of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz to rant, its insulting to his memory and to me because I was named after him. gringringrin
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

All terrorists worship Allah...fact##
This is your post today, 8:08pm. I don't know who I was dealing with - a Christian terrorist - an Anders Behring Breivik.
|
Check your signature too,and see whether even you expect anything good to come from you.
All the reasons for your hate could be found there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling On Taraba Guber Election Ongoing: Live Updates / Sanwo-olu Performs Ground Breakin Ceremony Of Food Security And Logistics Hub / 2023: Wike’s Group Tips Arapaja As PDP Interim National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.