Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians (15164 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by joseph1832(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
Joseph, you are a brother. This is the way I want people to view things. But what we're dealing with are sinister people that understands you only when you're unreasonable too.
I tell anybody who care to listen, Christians and muslims are the main reason why Nigeria is in this shiit of a mess we are in today.

From independence, take a look at the people who have been at the helm of affairs, its either christians or muslims, and to think these people adhere to a particular standard of belief that speak negative against the very things they do!.

Both Islam/christianity condemn corruption, stealing, lying, cheating, fraud, gambling etc yet you see many of this people doing these same thing and justifying it under some bankrupt degree of "do what I say don't do what I do". Then you'll have to ask, what manner of hypocrisy is this?.

For me, I believe Nigeria will do better without them. Karl Marx was and still remain a genius when he saw just what this religion peddlers are!.

Good riddance to bad nonsense!!!.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by jude33084(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
MalcoImX:
And who the hell is he, you say. He's the one who mentioned Ihejirika as one of the brains in providing military strategy for this carnage. BH my foot. Ever seen an almajiri who has not enough food driving armored tanks and firing RPGs, going from town to town massacring people without some official backing. Go and read Nyako's submissions to this organized genocide and your bigoted eyes will open.

At this your age if you still think that boko are rams are political tools then you should go back to your mother's belle undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
I tell anybody who care to listen, Christians and muslims are the main reason why Nigeria is in this shiit of a mess we are in today.

From independence, take a look at the people who have been at the helm of affairs, its either christians or muslims, and to think these people adhere to a particular standard of belief that speak negative against the very things they do!.

Both Islam/christianity condemn corruption, stealing, lying, cheating, fraud, gambling etc yet you see many of this people doing these same thing and justifying it under some bankrupt degree of "do what I say don't do what I do". Then you'll have to ask, what manner of hypocrisy is this?.

For me, I believe Nigeria will do better without them. Karl Marx was and still remain a genius when he saw just what this religion peddlers are!.

Thanks Joseph. If we have people like you passing these messages and people acting on it, we'll surely be the better for it. The problem is one gets drawn into arguments by unreasonable comments, and the one you're trying to bring out of the mess keeps digging in. May God save us all.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Thanks Joseph. If we have people like you passing these messages and people acting on it, we'll surely be the better for it. The problem is one gets drawn into arguments by unreasonable comments, and the one you're trying to bring out of the mess keeps digging in. May God save us all.

You can't say that the killings as outlined aren't a little bit disturbing, at the very least. Come on.

We can wrap up this thread's discussion with a pretty little ribbon of "detribalized" love but the killings of innocent souls in the name of religion (most especially Islam, yes) cannot be wished away.

It's like people are scared of ruffling some feathers as opposed to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Be honest, have there been continuous, unprovoked, and orchestrated killings by Christians in this country?

All religions are bad, I agree, but some are worse than others.

It's as plain as day and trying to sound politically correct does not detract from the facts.

joseph1832:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 1:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

You can't say that the killings as outlined aren't a little bit disturbing, at the very least. Come on.

We can wrap up this thread's discussion with a pretty little ribbon of "detribalized" love but the killings of innocent souls in the name of religion (most especially Islam, yes) cannot be wished away.

It's like people are scared of ruffling some feathers as opposed to others.

The cause to you is Islam, and I may not agree with you. When Anders Behring Breivik (a Christian terrorist) killed 77 Christians, injuring 241 others in 2011 in Norway, the cause then should be Christianity you mean?
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
The cause to you is Islam, and I may not agree with you. When Anders Behring Breivik (a Christian terrorist) killed 77 Christians, injuring 241 others in 2011 in Norway, the cause then should be Christianity you mean?

But he wasn't killing in the name of Christianity though. A VERY high percentage of Norwegians are atheist. Up to a third to half the population, if I remember correctly.

He was a skin-head nut with fanatical ideas concerning immigration and race, and he acted of his own accord without course to any specific religion. Very isolated case.

This is unlike organized, unionized, violent Islamic sects including ISIS, Al Shabbab, Al Quaeda, and Boko Haram who kill IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

And the CONTINUOUS killings noted in the North.

For every Breivik, there are hundreds of Muslim footsoldiers ready to kill or misplace thousands for their Religion.

Why is this so hard to admit?

3 Likes

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dollyak(f): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
wow.. we have a strong muslim apologist here. One of the few times I actually don't how to reply a poster. I am sure you will also argue religious violence between Muslims and Christian in Nigeria, is equal.

Again you can't expect much from someone with malcom X moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dollyak(f): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

But he wasn't killing in the name of Christianity though. A VERY high percentage of Norwegians are atheist. Up to a third to half the population, if I remember correctly.

He was a skin-head nut with fanatical ideas concerning immigration and race, and he acted of his own accord without course to any specific religion. Very isolated case.

This is unlike organized, unionized, violent Islamic sects including ISIS, Al Shabbab, Al Quaeda, and Boko Haram who kill IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

For every Breivik, there are hundreds of Muslim footsoldiers ready to kill or misplace thousands for their Religion.

I wouldn't waste my time with malcolmx, I can bet he enjoys the killings of Christians. We all know yoruba Muslims are just as peaceful as their Christian counterparts, but his inability to acknowledge the intolerance of Muslims in the north is scary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by cheruv: 2:01am On Jul 08, 2015
PPAngel:

Islam has remained on this earth because it uses not only violence to spread and maintain its vice grip but relies heavily on denial and deceit to conceal it's evil.

Read up on the Invasion of India and you will be awestruck at the level of barbarity Islam has caused.

The west has forgotten their own history and that is why they are in denial of islamic crimes on them which necessitated the crusades.

We owe it to future generations to keep a detailed account of their atrocities - The lives of your grand kids may depend on them knowing about this ever present evil.
I know about the Indian invasion..
Pandishi angry ...I'd never forget and when the time comes,I'd lead an army that would destroy Islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by joseph1832(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
Be honest, have there been continuous, unprovoked, and orchestrated killings by Christians in this country?

All religions are bad, I agree, but some are worse than others.

It's as plain as day and trying to sound politically correct does not detract from the facts.

To answer your first question: No! But christianity have evolved. Killing unbelievers is no longer obtainable but however, deceiving them into making them paupers seems to be the order of the day.

Secondly, "all religion are bad", now that's a fallacy. If you check the history, you'll know for sure that Christianity and Islam have their roots soaked in blood!. So from the time of their inception, christianity and Islam are the two religion that have caused untold atrocities to mankind. I didn't see Hindu, Kabbala etc perpetuating the kind of atrocity Christianity and Islam have!.

And lastly my friend, I'm not trying to sound politically correct, am only saying things as observe, and you mentioned facts, what facts bro? Kindly explain.

MalcoImX:
People like me passing this message will be frowned upon in a country so soaked and per mutated with religion.

I've seen the way these Christians and muslims are. They believe they stand primus interparas when you tell them you're not christian or muslim, thus, they try to shove their dogmatic religion down your throat!.

As far as I know and as long as I've observed, Christianity and Islam have been made a sham by its followers.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by joseph1832(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:

I wouldn't waste my time with malcolmx, I can bet he enjoys the killings of Christians. We all know yoruba Muslims are just as peaceful as their Christian counterparts, but his inability to acknowledge the intolerance of Muslims in the north is scary.
Have you ever lived in the north before?
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by mekadinho(f): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Oga get lost. A man should be straight and say what he wants. But not to create confusion in the hope that it will further his sinister motives. If that's the way they planned their Biafra it will be hard for everybody.
I can see Biafra gives sill.y i.diats lik u sleepless night. Ewu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:

wow.. we have a strong muslim apologist here. One of the few times I actually don't how to reply a poster. I am sure you will also argue religious violence between Muslims and Christian in Nigeria, is equal.

Again you can't expect much from someone with malcom X moniker.
Just be logical/courageous and label Breivik's acts as Christian as you do Islam. If you can't do that you're just grasping.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Good day Sir, Breivik is all those and a Christian. He hasn't denounced his faith. When a Muslim commits terrorist acts do we stop to look at his other ideological leanings. Why is it difficult to apply the same yardstick for all?
|
In fact, Breivik talks about preserving values of Christendom as the central aspect of his campaign. In the Breivik's manifesto, p. 650, he summarizes his goals as:
"I believe Europe should strive for: A cultural conservative approach where monoculturalism, moral, the nuclear family, a free market, support for Israel and our Christian cousins of the east, law and order and Christendom itself must be central aspects (unlike now).
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:

You are not a Muslim once you interpret the injunctions of Allah to commit unimaginable violence, neither are you a Christian when you commit horrendous crimes against your religion. I don't engage in falsehood like you people do, playing politics with religion and seeing things you want to see. Support the government to end this problem, if you're patriotic, rather than seeing everything as Christian versus Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Good day Sir, Breivik is all those and a Christian. He hasn't denounced his faith. When a Muslim commits terrorist acts do we stop to look at his other ideological leanings. Why is it difficult to apply the same yardstick for all?
|
In fact, Breivik talks about preserving values of Christendom as the central aspect of his campaign. In the Breivik's manifesto, p. 650, he summarizes his goals as:
"I believe Europe should strive for: A cultural conservative approach where monoculturalism, moral, the nuclear family, a free market, support for Israel and our Christian cousins of the east, law and order and Christendom itself must be central aspects (unlike now).

Does it still take away from the fact that his case is isolated while Islamic terrorism is systemic? Why do we talk about the "North" as opposed to Individual criminals?

Most people would agree that Norway is safer to live in when we discuss terrorism anyway. This is the point.

I still maintain that Breivik was motivated more by Eurocentrism (of which Christianity forms a part of) than anything. How much of religion or the bible, or even God was quoted in his manifesto anyway?

1 Like

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Does it still take away from the fact that his case is isolated while Islamic terrorism is systemic? Why do we talk about the "North" as opposed to Individual criminals?

Most people would agree that Norway is safer to live in when we discuss terrorism anyway. This is the point.
My point still is, why is it difficult to apply the same yardstick for all. Were he a Muslim, would you not put Islam in the equation? Our viewpoints would have merged by simply calling him a Christian terrorist. Why do we always find a way to shift the post when it involves non-Muslims? I am looking for objectivity and fairness. In the final analysis, I believe extreme interpretations of scriptures that lead to terrorism automatically takes you out of your faith. So, terrorists of whatever persuasion are not people of religion, but lunatics.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
My point still is, why is it difficult to apply the same yardstick for all. Were he a Muslim, would you not put Islam in the equation? Our viewpoints would have merged by simply calling him a Christian terrorist. Why do we always find a way to shift the post when it involves non-Muslims? I am looking for objectivity and fairness. In the final analysis, I believe extreme interpretations of scriptures that lead to terrorism automatically takes you out of your faith. So, terrorists of whatever persuasion are not people of religion, but lunatics.

So you're going to discount the fact that Boko Haram et al reference the quoran, Islam, sin and Allah, and cite islamization as their primary objective in their war/Jihad?

You really think Breivik operated in this level?

I give up!
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

So you're going to discount the fact that Boko Haram et al reference the quoran, Islam, sin and Allah, and cite islamization as their primary objective in their war/Jihad?

You really think Breivik operated in this level?

I give up!
Whether they cite it or not is immaterial. Answer my question with all honesty.
"What is the position of Islam and Christianity on killing of innocent people?"
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Whether they cite it or not is immaterial. Answer my question with all honesty.
"What is the position of Islam and Christianity on killing of innocent people?"

I am ignorant on what Islam says, but the multitudes of terrorists today who cite the quoran and act on it makes me wonder.

How come many people of other religions in proximity with Islam have a negative view of it based on this fear of terrorism?

I mean, Christians, Jews, Hindus?

Don't you think that there is an atom of truth to it or are they ALL wrong?

Aren't you bothered that in several countries such as detailed in this list, only half or less than half of Muslims think that suicide bombings are never justified:

Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

I am ignorant on what Islam says, but the multitudes of terrorists today who cite the quoran and act on it makes me wonder.

How come many people of other religions in proximity with Islam have a negative view of it based on this fear of terrorism?

I mean, Christians, Jews, Hindus?

Don't you think that there is an atom of truth to it or are they ALL wrong?

Aren't you bothered that in several countries such as detailed in this list, only half or less than half of Muslims think that suicide bombings are never justified:

Are their views canonical? Are the views of mostly Western Christian countries on gay sex and marriage that of the Christian faith? I am asking you what the scriptures say and you're quoting "Opinion Polls" for me.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Are their views canonical? Are the views of mostly Western Christian countries on gay sex and marriage that of the Christian faith? I am asking you what the scriptures say and you're quoting "Opinion Polls" for me.

Whether their views are "canonical" or not means nothing to the average onlooker....when a significant enough percentage of Muslims believe that terrorism in the name of Islam is justified. And when Muslim terrorists sprout often enough to cause havoc and unrest for the rest of us.

Keep wallowing in self deceit.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dbboy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
chukingchuks:
guy why are you bringing up a hard forgotten memory back, this can lead to something else, please Moderators do your job and delete this post,
if I say that this didn't affect my view about the Northerners for some munites, then Am lying, please remove this post! cry sad angry

living in denial.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by adconline(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
amnesty7:
Violence committed by whoever should be condemned. The op is not only a lier but a hate monger. In Kafanchan in 1987 was it not the burukutu drinking so-called natives that killed the Hausas because of envy? Same in February and May (not August) 1992 in Zangon Kataf. As recent as 2011 too the whole Muslims of Zonkwa were either massacred or expelled. The problem with Chongai (as the southen kaduna people are called) is that they are too lazy and envious. In the whole of Kaduna Central Market for example, NONE of them has a single shop. The businesses are owned and done by Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas. Igbo and Yoruba peolpe who recide in Kaduna can testify to this. The fulanis were never known to be engaged in violence cos it is only their cows that they concerned with, but the drunkards started killing them and their cows, hence they started revenging. All in all, violence is an evil wind that blows nobody any good. So stop spreading half truths that will not help you.
Warped logic! So if people are lazy as u claim, does that give you the right to destroy their lives and property?
Since Igbos and Yorubas are hard working as u claim, how come southerners were all butchered and massacred in those attacks??
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dollyak(f): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are just shifting the post sporadically to try and fight for your faith. Poor you. Most western 'Christian'' countries you are talking about now holds a secular view. How many people now identifies as Christian? I live in the system so you can't pull a wool out of our eyes. The fact gay practises were forbiden by core Christians in the olden days is pretty conclusive.
All these narratives of yours are red herring.

Politically speaking, there are far lessssss(understatement) religious killings by Christians in Nigeria compared to Muslims. This is what matters, so forget about every other thing. Have you seen people call yoruba Muslims a terrorist? Go and fix up your backward practices in the north and stop trying to defend and deflect from the indefensible.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Dollyak(f): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why do you guys do this undecided? Let's talk about the comparative unprovoked killings done in the name of Islam/Christians in Nigeria and not the validity of both religion. Religion section is more appropriate for that. Muslims in the northern Nigeria are extremely violent. End of discussion. No more argument. If you still want to justify it by using off point argument, knock yourself out.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:

You are just shifting the post sporadically to try and fight for your faith. Poor you. Most western 'Christian'' countries you are talking about now holds a secular view. How many people now identifies as Christian? I live in the system so you can't pull a wool out of our eyes. The fact gay practises were forbiden by core Christians in the olden days is pretty conclusive.
All these narratives of yours are red herring.

There are far less religious killings by Christians in Nigeria compared to Muslims. That is what matters, so forget about every other thing.
You are not getting my point or you just want to drag the issue. Forget even about Islam and Christianity, the state has punishment for murder, and if it is not enforceable it is not the fault of the law but those who refused, for whatever, reason to enforce it.
What you want us to do is to blame religious systems for your states' inability to function fully. Get this: Who kills who has never been my argument. My argument is, all religions do not encourage the taking of innocent lives, and had they done it, they'll lose their claims to being one. If you kill, you're OYO. Do you set free a Boko Haram on his reason that 'It's my religion that tells me to kill?' He is treated according to the law, and if it entails execution, it is applied to him. This is so because neither the state nor his religion agrees with his interpretations. It does not matter how he or anybody sees it - he has run foul of the law and must be punished.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by MalcoImX: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:

Why do you guys do this undecided? Let's talk about the comparative unprovoked killings done in the name of Islam/Christians in Nigeria and not the validity of both religion. Religion section is more appropriate for that. Muslims in the northern Nigeria are extremely violent. End of discussion. No more argument. If you still want to justify it by using off point argument, knock yourself out.
Okay Dollyak, 'Muslims in Nigeria are extremely violent', and the American Christians who invaded Iraq for no reason, killing 174,000 (with some surveys putting the figure between 150,000 to a million) Iraqi Muslims were doing it to please Jesus. I think this agrees with you and you are satisfied!
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dbboy:

living in denial.
suit urself
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
chukingchuks:
guy why are you bringing up a hard forgotten memory back, this can lead to something else, please Moderators do your job and delete this post,
if I say that this didn't affect my view about the Northerners for some munites, then Am lying, please remove this post! cry sad angry

This means that you do not like facing the truth. So we have to bury the truth to please the hausa/fulanis?

The truth sets one free.
Re: Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
jusRadical:

This means that you do not like facing the truth. So we have to bury the truth to please the hausa/fulanis?

The truth sets one free.
Everybody is aware of the truth, some memories are better forgotten to avoid revenge that brings disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit / FG moves to revive Enugu coal mines / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.