Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (36984 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boko Haram members must be rejoicing over this news right now!

Because weapons which Dullardihno will distribute to them is on the way from Ukraine!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by mlanreh: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked

Where are those PDP fighters come out of your shell and see.... shocked

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

cc: lalasticlala
Read again bro it States 2014 which z GEJ tenure so why d rush

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ukraine ke?They need the weapons more to fight Russian nah!!!
Person wey need motor, no dey dash tire!!!!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by olaboy33(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
GEWD IT WAS DURING GEJ'S TENURE.......BUH WHRE ARE THEY NOW...........WHICH HANDS DID THEY FALL INTO.......WAT WERE THEY USED FOR??........................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by wahihi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECK THE DATE FIRST BEFORE SPEAKING.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lalasticlala
Please add "2014" before export of weapons...

Some of us don't have the patience to read the OP before commenting.
There's a need to know if this government has started performing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
They said 2014.
That was GEJ 's military imports.
Your buhari has not bought a single rifle.

That's u peoples problem. GEJ is gone, but nigeria's problems are still there. Stop trying to score cheap points. Any progress made in the fight against insurgency should be viewed as victory for nigeria.

My post was tryin to tell barcanista that he was wrong. PMB will use military might against BH.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by NifemiOlu(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
beeblah:
I need proofs pls

Take 2 bullet proofs.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CSTR2: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
It should be noted that Nigeria's greatest military growth in weapon procurements, training, military industrial complex was highest under GEJ since independence.
All those locally manufactured gunboats, ships, Armoured personnel carriers were done under the GEJ administration.
The only head of state that can compare is murtala ramat muhammad who made Nigeria a powerful navy of that decade atleast with respect to africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by IlekeHD: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Is Buhari not d father of BH?

Really? So who is their mother?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Was Buhari the president of Nigeria in 2014?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CSTR2: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:

That's u peoples problem. GEJ is gone, but nigeria's problems are still there. Stop trying to score cheap points. Any progress made in the fight against insurgency should be viewed as victory for nigeria.

My post was tryin to tell barcanista that he was wrong. PMB will use military might against BH.
Then stop convincing us.
Wait for buhari to act before talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CSTR2: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

ilekeHD grin
IlekeHD:

ilekeHD
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did you see #2014 Export or not?
Buhari was President of Nigeria by Proxy then I suppose?undecided

So u are trying to tell me dat PMB won't use the weapons? Did u understand my post at all? Did I said PMB bought them?

U must not quote me if u ve nothing reasonable to say
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Where is barcanista when u need him? I tot u said PMB doesn't want to use military action on BH?
Was Buhari the president of Nigeria in 2014? You didn't see the tweet?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

Answer this question: Did Jonathan order military hardware from Russian or Ukraine?

Baba.....no quote me again.....u dey craze ni? Wetin bring Question for the gods?......You and who dey follow talk Jonathan?

Iranu....Abasha undecided
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by hardbody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Did you read that this was in 2014? For your information, GEJ was still the C - in - C in 2014. It was so easy to call him clueless. PMB (Private Mail Bag) is yet to commence any action. He is traversing W/Germany and visiting his 150 cows.

Thank God, i was in my house when millions now dying queued up to vote for him and discredit the gentleman that knew what to do but was inhibited by this BH creation which has now come back to bite us.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Where is barcanista when u need him? I tot u said PMB doesn't want to use military action on BH?
thhese supplies were ordered by GEj govt so stop acting like you do buy arms like akara.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by markwil(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC
ode omo cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CSTR2: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:

So u are trying to tell me dat PMB won't use the weapons? Did u understand my post at all? Did I said PMB bought them?

Buhari should get more weapons, especially heavy deterrent capabilities.
Nigeria is grossly underprotected.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by francizy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
wahihi:
YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECK THE DATE FIRST BEFORE SPEAKING.

A robot does not and will never have the mind of a human. Don't bother trying bro. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
hardbody:

Did you read that this was in 2014? For your information, GEJ was still the C - in - C in 2014. It was so easy to call him clueless. PMB (Private Mail Bag) is yet to commence any action. He is traversing W/Germany and visiting his 150 cows.

Thank God, i was in my house when millions now dying queued up to vote for him and discredit the gentleman that knew what to do but was inhibited by this BH creation which has now come back to bite us.

You did not read it properly...2014 model assets grin
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Was Buhari the president of Nigeria in 2014? You didn't see the tweet?

Did I said he purchased them? Or are u blind?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:

The question is not whether he will use it or not.
The question is WHEN will he use it?
Until a particular section of this country is annihilated?angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
thhese supplies were ordered by GEj govt so stop acting like you do buy arms like akara.

You mean Jonathan that stopped functioning as president after March 28 undecided
You mean he would have ordered a 2014 model equipment in July 2015 shocked
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by francizy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Then stop convincing us.
Wait for buhari to act before talking.

did i mentioned ur name? which one is "US" there? pls swerve if u ve nothing to say
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:

Did I said he purchased them? Or are u blind?
Interprete the statement below
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by hardbody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

You did not read it properly...2014 model assets grin

...2014 export to Nigeria of......

Bros, i may not be smart in mathematics, but definitely you cannot hoodwink me in English Language.

Are you using King James Version to interpret that stuff written in everyday english?

Admit your error Sir, we all make such mistakes out of the joyousness of our heart grin

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

You mean Jonathan that stopped functioning as president after March 28 undecided
You mean he would have ordered a 2014 model equipment in July 2015 shocked
go back and read the tweet again

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Interpreted the statement below

If u don't understand simple english stop quoting people wrongly
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by uzo200(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
kolatobs:
END TIME THINGS
yes bro, we shall keep chanting the 'END TIME' song until they all understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.