Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (36982 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by dazzysleek(f): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
I hope Buhari wiLl allow d military use those equipments 4 d purpose which they have been brought into d country
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by papaejima1: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked Mehn 2014 model grin

Where are those PDP fighters come out of your shell and see.... shocked

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

Go buy eyeglasses dear.
The Order was for 2014. It was a GEJ procurement.

That's how you fail exams. reading but not comprehending
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by mightyokwy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
IceMan85:
Not just importing weapon, hope they have competend hands that can handle them. I rememberd Ateke Tom submitted a gun that no body in the Nigerian army could operate.
Mean while since this boko boys can be predicted..........
Yobe.... Jos...... Kano........ Kaduna........ Where else?
I fear Abuja, Nyanya precisely bcs they have removed the miliary check point there. Infact am not coming out of that Nyanya park this week. Good bye to e'rufy bus

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by 20thAccountLOL: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lanceslot:
That's what we call Ogbondu in Igboland. A weapon as old as methuselah.
tell me more undecided
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by PMBfirstson(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Go hug transformer
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by natedalo: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
To all those attributing this to buhari please be informed that these weapons were ordered for and delivered when jonathan was president not in this new administration. The documentry by vice news and beegeagle blog reported these weapons in operation during the period elections were postponed.
GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by charlos14: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

If your brain is working well, you will know and see that all this were ordered in 2014 during GEJ's time.
Fool
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC

Are you sure you ever voted for APC? Or you are just mocking yourself. We call this "ORUBEBEISM"
wailing wailers
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by IceMan85(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
mightyokwy:

I fear Abuja, Nyanya precisely bcs they have removed the miliary check point there. Infact am not coming out of that Nyanya park this week. Good bye to e'rufy bus
Security personel should be alert because Abuja could be their next target. All any body that is residing in Abuja should be an alert! Avoid any public places, schools, churches/moseque, parks, etc..... Lets help the security to do their work instead forming ''i don care'' attitude here
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by donephi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lalasticlala
Please add "2014" before export of weapons...

Some of us don't have the patience to read the OP before commenting.
There's a need to know if this government has started performing.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by gibsonpally: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ukraine of all places to buy weapon!

This is Ukraine that couldn't stand up to rebels fighting in the east of the country!!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by bishop4life(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

passive reader those were weapons purchased in 2014 not 2014 model weapon...
sai buhari? so someone can still shout dat?
the last time i checked it was a suicide bombers last words.!!!
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by mightyokwy(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2015
IceMan85:

Security personel should be alert because Abuja could be their next target. All any body that is residing in Abuja should be an alert! Avoid any public places, schools, churches/moseque, parks, etc..... Lets help the security to do their work instead forming ''i don care'' attitude here
You are right

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Macwytt(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2015
how can Ukraine send weapons to GREAT Nigeria when The United States nd Europe are still arming them to fight RUSSIA Backed Separatist in eastern Ukraine nd Donetsk? Ukraine weapons are old Soviet left behind weapons...... smh
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by chronique(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Which baba is working? Or you didn't see the date on the tweet? Was buhari the president in 2014?
alaoeri:
Baba is working.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ocelot2006(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Correction: ALL THOSE WEAPONS were purchased BTW last year and early this year (Q1) by the GEJ administration, NOT GMB.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Skillz02(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
FowlYansh:
Ok

GEJ's achievement.

I regret voting for APC
Make we hear word abeg,,,
U never voted 4 APC

Tanoids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Appoint Laolu-Akande, As Osinbajo's Spokesman / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.