Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (36983 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
hardbody:

...2014 export to Nigeria of......

Bros, i may not be smart in mathematics, but definitely you cannot hoodwink me in English Language.

Are you using King James Version to interpret that stuff written in everyday english?

Admit your error Sir, we all make such mistakes out of the joyousness of our heart grin

Year 2014 Model of military hardware grin
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by hardbody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

Really? So who is their mother?

Mamahari.....

Case closed.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by bankyblue(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked[b] Mehn 2014 model[/b] grin

Where are those PDP fighters come out of your shell and see.... shocked

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

cc: lalasticlala

what happen to the letest edition? 2015 model?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

You mean Jonathan that stopped functioning as president after March 28 undecided
You mean he would have ordered a 2014 model equipment in July 2015 shocked
Ukraine confirms 2014 export, this is to show that you didn't read it or APC has not paid you for some days now
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by hardbody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

Year 2014 Model of military hardware grin

Ok, I see your point. There are times i refuse to admit my error in a public forum. I guess this is one of those times, peace bro.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
thhese supplies were ordered by GEj govt so stop acting like you do buy arms like akara.

Did I say PMB ordered them? Show me whr I said that
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ukraine confirms 2014 export, this is to show that you didn't read it or APC has not paid you for some days now

Toyota confirms 2014 export of lexus cars....means Lexus 2014 model of cars.

Are you saying that the production and deliveries of this multitude of assets were made in 2014?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
eph12:
What happened to the equipment bought towards the end of the previous administration?

My brother oooh, ever since 29th may, there has never been a single offensive launched by the Nigerian army toward the boko haram, reasons? PMB halted all of them, with instructions that no attack should be carried out, until they hear the final confirmation from him. Imagine, since then, uptil now, no attacks, yet boko haram has been sharing bombs to various states up north. Isorait
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
CSTR2:
Buhari should get more weapons, especially heavy deterrent capabilities.
Nigeria is grossly underprotected.

He might have been acquiring them secretly. Unlike GEJ that announces every weapon he buys. Which is a wrong move. It should be a top secret

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
What are these people me saying sef
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by ayusco85(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

The question is not whether he will use it or not.
The question is WHEN will he use it?
Until a particular section of this country is annihilated?angry

Why not sit back and watch as events unfolds.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

Toyota confirms 2014 export of lexus cars....means Lexus 2014 model of cars.

Are you saying that the production and deliveries of this multitude of assets were made in 2014?
did you attend the same school with PEJ and PMB that you can't comprehend simple english

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Lasese: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
War without End
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
bankyblue:

what happen to the letest edition? 2015 model?

Even the West does not have access to it yet wink
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by xtainchukwu(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
I can read someone saying sia buhari ... Pls someone pls tell him or her how old there dulling government is.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by samplegirl(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
These weapons will detect a suicide bomber?

If there is no military intelligence gathering these are mere rubbish. The previous administration decimated them that they can't engage the military in a combat hence change of tactics and buhari is buying fighter to bomb suicide bomber.

Nonsense.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by o42austino(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great Sai Buhari...please order another batch...if they dont want peace, we would give them pieces grin

cheesy

Sai Buhari....this is finishing shocked Mehn 2014 model grin

I must witness the commissioning of these assets whenever they arrive Lagos Ports...this is what I call "Ijele masquerade grin grin grin"
Abeg do they need paints, I can donate one bucket of green coloured dulux autobase paint.

it's GEJ achievement
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by CSTR2: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:

He might have been acquiring them secretly. Unlike GEJ that announces every weapon he buys. Which is a wrong move. It should be a top secret
Bullshitt.
You can't hide weapons procurements.
It is required by the UN charter to declare to the UN, weapons bought from the international market.
Infact the nigerian military secretiveness is aiding corruption in the military as funds are embezzled.
Big and powerful countries like US, UK, INDIA do their procurements publicly by inviting firms to a public bidding.
That is how it should be done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by NowLetUsBegin: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think the incessant attacks by BH we are seeing now is a last ditch effort to show their presence. BH is losing the war, that is why they are trying to cause more havoc b4 they go down. I say no to negotiating with them, they should all be flushed and killed jare.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
o42austino:
it's GEJ achievement

Someone who could not pay federal workers salaries shocked
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by NowLetUsBegin: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think the incessant attacks by BH we are seeing now is a last ditch effort to show their presence. BH is losing the war, that is why they are trying to cause more havoc b4 they go down. I say no to negotiating with them, they should all be flushed and killed jare.

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://soundcloud.com/darey/pray-for-me

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://soundcloud.com/darey/asiko-laiye-ft-olamide

Now Enjoy!!

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by betty202020(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Taaaaaaaaa mumu. did u read it at all? 2014 export apclie. u have started giving credit to buhari. or did u thing arm/weapon purchase is as buying garri.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Where is barcanista when u need him? I tot u said PMB doesn't want to use military action on BH?

grin grin grin grin grin grin, Na so una hopeless reach?

Crediting a 2014 export to buhari?

Chai, ndoh nu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by engroluyede: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Which Asset ? This buy should save nigerian and stop this stupid comment
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:
Now, I think Buhari is taking some action to crush book haram unlike his talking talking....

PGMB you better finish book haram on time because Nigerians have started regretting voted for you..
but Ukraine get enuf war at hand...how them take get their excess weapons to give Nigeria? dey still dey beg America for lethal weapons. I tire here...
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by virus04(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol..some people here dey happy..just watch whether buhari go touch boko haram.. Just dey watch..sheyb na we dey naija
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Toscoas2(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

Do u Hv brain at all or u Hv and it doesn't work?
I believe u heard abt bombing in zaria today?
is dt Jonathan's regime ?
ur so called baba is nothing Bt a dullard, he knows nothing than cow rearing

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by betty202020(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:

cheesy

go back to ur teach to collect part of ur wasted school fees for failing to teach u comprehension. where did u see 2014 model?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by betty202020(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
benebaby77:
Now, I think Buhari is taking some action to crush book haram unlike his talking talking....

PGMB you better finish book haram on time because Nigerians have started regretting voted for you..
Don't you see 2014 in the tweet? Those weapons were bought by Good luck. or was Buhari In power in 2014?
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by Benson123: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jonathan did same tin so no be new tin God help us to end Boko harma meance God bless nigeria and expose the evil doers ijn amen.
Re: Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) by betty202020(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
my dear pls dont mind them apc has beclouded their sense of reasoning. they tot that to by weapon is like buying garri. weapon purchase can take more than 3moths. apc claiming gej's success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.