Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today (51013 Views)

David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Shiite Sect Members Protest In Kaduna Today Despite Ban (Photos) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Karlman: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
God would not forgive all those who made sure we are living with animals all in the name of one nigeria

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Caliph69: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is horrible. Lives wasted like nothing. The dead will rest in peace, and the perpetrators and their sponsors will know no peace.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by savodway(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
gmachine:
buari you know go do something before this
Muslim gangster kill every body for north
guy u beta watch ur words, they're not Muslim
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by omaji53jeremiah: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
God have mercy on us, this is insane how can someone do something like this to fellow human in the name of seeking for justice.no matter what two wrongs can never make a right . as such they will pay for it someday, one who kill by sword shall die by sword, no two ways about it.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Darima1(f): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
OH my God..Bombing here nd there,This barbaric Attitude has to Stop..Does Buhari Want Half of Nigeria To be dead before He wakes Up
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by isan(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jesus christ shocked
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by arent88(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Wow..

I'm speechless.

Is this the same war Buhari said him and his imaginary brothers are winning? Is someone really showing Buhari these tears-inducing pictures? How can Buhari without lack of conscience open his mouth to say they're winning this war? Which war if i may ask? The one that has gulped more than a thousand lives of citizens? Or do Buhari's dementia thinks innocent citizens being killed are Boko Haram? I don't think we've a President.

And the media houses ain't helping matter. They reported that 20 people lost their lives while up to 100 people are dead from that blast. Who are they deceiving?
u must realy be very dull for pointing ur blame at buhari.by nw u should have known that those useless boko-haram are losing the fight and have nw resulted to using gorilla tactics.if i may ask u wen last did u hear that bokoharam has taken over a town or ambushed and killed several of our gallant soldiers.the government alone cannot stop sucide bombing, we the general public need to be more vigilant so as to be able to identify potential sucide bombers before they strike.even in the more advanced america sucide bombers and mass killers stil strike atwill.may God console those dat lost there loved ones
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by deebrain(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
sharon763:
a hrtless being for escaping death? Spare meme DAT trash biko

You are already full of trash and wet poo.

I can spare adding to it.

Just be quiet "biko".
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by alaminjoda(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Another bad day in office for the role model of all governors. May Allah forgive the victims.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by eazydon(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
I almost cried seeing these pictures.

It is well.

www.naijareplay.com
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by sharon763: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
deebrain:

You are already full of trash and wet poo.

I can spare adding to it.

Just be quiet "biko".
y dnt u hang ursef...retard
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by aryzgreat: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
North + South West put us in this present predicament.

Baba one chance! Shameful
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Hardhesholar(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
God help us OOOOOOOOOO..

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
It appears Nigerians are still calming for PMB.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by eazydon(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
aryzgreat:
North + South West put us in this present predicament.

Baba one chance! Shameful

Nought + South West

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by LILYSKY: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
So sad, may their souls RIP
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
#Pray4TheNorth
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by ayomutu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari call off ur dogs now, we know u are the master, BH leader, that time when u de beg for vote u know talk say na dead toll u promise us GOD DEY ooo

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by daclint(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba one chance
Baba President Buhari
Baba tourism
Baba mtcheeeew don't even know what to say again.

Falls down and faint

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by juman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is the kind of disaster country the useless "leaders" wanted and they got it.

Condolence to the victims and their families.

nigeria is a failed country.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
This nonsense should better not spread to the SS or else,we go burn muslims like goats..

Is this the CHANGE buhari promised Nigerians immediately he gets power..

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by PPAngel(f): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanx op.

Now I want to puke
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by joseph1832(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
#Pray4TheNorth
They didn't #Pray4TheNorth during for the last six years so I wonder why they will now start praying....
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
I weep for nigeria. God please just come. The world is damned already
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Vveni(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
The way I feel right now God forbid that I come face to face with Buhari....

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Meti99(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God keep us from all evils.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by maestroz: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
And Buhari wants to negotiate with those animals...
that would just be worse off.
those infidels need to be wiped off this planet.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by AAinEqGuinea: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
#BlackLivesMatter
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by Haryorqunley(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dis is too BAD
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by walozanga(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
WHERE IS GENERAL DULLADINHO? I GUESS PREPARING ANOTHER SORRY NOTE
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by madlatunji: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
hahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today by walozanga(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
savodway:
guy u beta watch ur words, they're not Muslim

EDUCATE US... WHAT ARE THEY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.