Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? (1334 Views)

“ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
my girlfrienf is very stingy and is fond of demanding, pls guys wuh do u think I should do?
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Gurgle(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
You can just ask her to stop and change her attitude

you don't need to abandon her just like that
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:
You can just ask her to stop and change her attitude

you don't need to abandon her just like that
ask her 2 stop being stingy?

1 Like

Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh not again..
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Oh not again..
meaning?
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Gurgle(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
ask her 2 stop being stingy?

yeah isn't that the thing irritating you

maybe i don't understand. you mean she doesn't spend well on you but she expects you to lavish all your savings on her right?
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah isn't that the thing irritating you

maybe i don't understand. you mean she doesn't spend well on you but she expects you to lavish all your savings on her right?
EXACTLY!!
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can a scorpion be talked into tryn not to sting?

I am not running a charity organization . Rship is a two way thing. Not some parasitic symbiosis. grin
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Gurgle(f): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
EXACTLY!!

yeah just talk to her and tell her you don't like it

if she doesn't listen come back and make another thread, we will still advise you
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah just talk to her and tell her you don't like it

if she doesn't listen come back and make another thread, we will still advise you
I've tried talkn 2 her but she still continued, dats y I'm here
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Gurgle(f): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
I've tried talkn 2 her but she still continued, dats y I'm here

and you refused to buy for her again, and what happened?
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

and you refused to buy for her again, and what happened?
she continued demanding
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Gurgle(f): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
she continued demanding

sad

but why is she behaving like that

did she grow up lacking a lot of things or what

and what kind of stuff does she ask for

why don't you demand some things from her self
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
my girlfrienf is very stingy and is fond of demanding, pls guys wuh do u think I should do?

Simple. Be greedy and stingy as well.One bad turn deserves another.
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
A relationship is a lot of give and take and compromise....and sometimes not always split 50-50.

If you consider her greedy and stingy, is it in particular something or generally as a personality?

If it is a general personality thing: well then! That could be an issue depending on what you value in relationships.

You've got a choice to make if you want her for long term relationship. The choice is yours really!

Good luck.
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by ogba20: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
. Yes i wil continu so long she is giving me kpekus.
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

sad

but why is she behaving like that

did she grow up lacking a lot of things or what

and what kind of stuff does she ask for

why don't you demand some things from her self
she always provides an excuse anytime I manage 2 ask 4 something
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

dats funny, no gurl will go out with a greedy stingy guy.
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

2 b frank, no girl will date a greedy stingy guy.
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
chrislu:
dats funny, no gurl will go out with a greedy stingy guy.

Well you aren't greedy and stingy, you are just trying to get your girl to be a little more considerate right?
Look, if she ain't the kind of woman that reciprocate, I don't see the need of her in your life you know.I don't date stingy guys, but i ain't that greedy not to give back in my own little way and that includes buying presents every now and then and not only on occasions like birthdays et aal . Truth is, men needs gifts every now and then just like women.

Dude, if you re not feeling the chick, date someone else.No time!
Re: Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? by chrislu(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well you aren't greedy and stingy, you are just trying to get your girl to be a little more considerate right?
Look, if she ain't the kind of woman that reciprocate, I don't see the need of her in your life you know.I don't date stingy guys, but i ain't that greedy not to give back in my own little way and that includes buying presents every now and then and not only on occasions like birthdays et aal . Truth is, men needs gifts every now and then just like women.

Dude, if you re not feeling the chick, date someone else.No time!
hmmmm if u sint stibgy then I like u already

(1) (Reply)

Lets Face This Fact!!!..if You Are Matured No Insult / President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public / Please I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.