Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) (6094 Views)

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) by orogodoganyin(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
fr3do:
Girls and marriage!
I dont think they think about anything more than getting married.
if u were a gal u'd b d same...
how many girls over 35 end up with their ideal hubbies?
so b4 her goods bcome unwanted, she'll have to get sum1 of her choice, and @ 25, they are on the starting line of their 100m dash
Re: What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) by misspicy(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Na true talk she talk....women have limited freedom in marriage...so we tend to enjoy all the freedom we can b4 marriage.nobody married,d perfect woman...you mould her to your taste ni
Re: What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
If i hear, a wayward girl bfr marriage or a girl that has tasted the world bfr marriage will even do worse after.
It takes the grace of God to blend those types of girl to your taste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.