Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (47864 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Teekrayne(m): 3:13am On Jul 08, 2015
*yawn........... So dis trash make FP?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Adminisher: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Don't ask us how we are getting along

'Cause there's really nothing new

Everything's about the same since you've gone

All we are missing is you.

I am not missing Jonathan. Please don't add me to the admirers of the most inferior leader any people have had
Please let us get that straight.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by okerekeobasi: 4:45am On Jul 08, 2015
welcome back to Nigeria i miss you a lot.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by ighodalonosa(m): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:
So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Never-Do Well Drunkard of an ex President Is Returning Home?

Anyway, Ask Me To Stop Eating When He Returns All The Billions Of Dollars, He and His Shepopotamus Of A Wife Stole From Our Common Patrimony!

You re just a FOOL.
If GEJ really stole anything, APC would hv brought it out. where re the records on black ink that 20 billion got missing?
Shey they hv all d financial books and since MAY 29 they hv nt been able to see anything.
Mayb APC are just clueless. we need auditors and not GOVERNORS who hv no WAEC cert to audit the account.
I am very sure my broda that u re an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by francizy(m): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2015
If there's an action I'd never regret this year, it is voting this great man. He left trying to tame some demonic beings, now those beings have all gone haywire..
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by starlight101(m): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:
So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Never-Do Well Drunkard of an ex President Is Returning Home?

Anyway, Ask Me To Stop Eating When He Returns All The Billions Of Dollars, He and His Shepopotamus Of A Wife Stole From Our Common Patrimony!
If u call him useless what will u call ur poor parents?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by nelcliff(m): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2015
For God sake, can't we just comments without raining insults upon insults on the ELDER.
Remember Deuteronomy 5:16.
Honor your father and mother, as the LORD
your God commanded you. So that your day be long on earth.

Quote me wrongly and receive Holy Ghost fire.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by onunwa21(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ, de hero dat saved Nigeria 4rm war.

U re welcum my hero.

God favour me like GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Donpuffy(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
My president is back
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Bolosiye: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by walozanga(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

YOU ARE STILL CRUING TILL NOW.. SORRY OOOOH
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by disloman(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
A future UN Sec-Gen
In ur widest dream.Bro!wake up.Morning don come.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

oooooooooo mke una leave dis guy, na so him papa dey do for thier village melting, always goin against d oda elders
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by fashrola(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Kolade354:
He promised us Constant Power Supply within 4 years and yet Power problem is not solved! Just Go and Enjoy your Loot before I Order Sango to Strike you with Thunder.

He can't hear you from here.... Go to Court!! undecided
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Vveni:
Dudes at the end of this experiment called change, GEJ will rule Nigeria again... I speak like an Oracle that I am. Take it or leave it..
Keep dreaming. PDP has even said it, they're going to field a northern candidate.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by chikwadomn(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Kolade354:
He promised us Constant Power Supply within 4 years and yet Power problem is not solved! Just Go and Enjoy your Loot before I Order Sango to Strike you with Thunder.

Who can curse who d lord has blessed?
D only president who never struggled for position.
D only president that say where God wnt take him he wnt share blood to get there!
God said to jonathan what He said to abraham.he that curse jonathan God himself will curse!
If u have dreamt to become a king dnt abuse jonathan.

Very soon u will weep in sorrow for the buhari u voted for.
1st all those sw who voted buhari so he will die they will rule!are now crying even d other tride who didn't vote buhari are prefered to u.because any man who can betray His fellow southerner will always be a betrayer as their fore fathers
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
bmos:

Yes Nigerian missed him for stealing every kobo of theirs. Posterity will judge
this man

Name any Nigeria leader from president to miserable ward counsellor who is clean?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by nemaks2015: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by danielmichael(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:
The clueless one is back in town.
And what shud yu call buhari??

A confused retarded and a stratopeded mongrel to COWs who is totally confused and shipmonked..

Worst govt
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by lexxylalas2(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL ON EARTH AND THE MOST CONFUSED PERSON.AM VERY SURE YOU ARE A CERTIFICATELESS INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOUR MENTOR DULLARD BUHARI THAT CALLS MERKEL THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS FOR WASTING MONEY FOR YOUR SECONDARY EDUCATION BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO TO UNIVERSITY.HAS YOUR FATHER BECOME A LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMAN BEFORE NOT TO TALK OF BEEN A PRESIDENT ;VERY SOON YOU WILL USE THAT SAME MOUTH TO INSULT BUHARI....
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by lexxylalas2(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Teekrayne:
*yawn........... So dis trash make FP?

I SMELL IDIOTS HERE...
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by chikwadomn(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2015
fashrola:

He can't hear you from here.... Go to Court!! undecided
KOLADE354 is a fool because the light we seeing now that buhari is still reading handover note you did that?
D mistake of jonathan was privatising power to EDBED and EKO distribution company was were lagos(tinubu) and ED0(oshi-mole) sabotaGed jonathan by not giving the masses light to use it to make us see him as not able to give us light but now after election light now everywere howcome?
Oshi-is thief in igbo language
Ole-is thief in yoruba language.
Oshi-mo-ole
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by omojeesu(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2015
He deserves the rest. Let's hope he will play a positive role in our national development effort and as a statesman, not to be vindictive and work against present government. Good luck to him!
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by liyahwillie(f): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
chikwadomn:

KOLADE354 is a fool because the light we seeing now that buhari is still reading handover note you did that?
D mistake of jonathan was privatising power to EDBED and EKO distribution company was were lagos(tinubu) and ED0(oshi-mole) sabotaGed jonathan by not giving the masses light to use it to make us see him as not able to give us light but now after election light now everywere howcome?
Oshi-is thief in igbo language
Ole-is thief in yoruba language.
Oshi-mo-ole
Dat's my governor and don't u ever abuse dat man again!(Hope u understand dat)I'm not gonna abuse u and it's not because I can't but I'm more matured and well disciplined than u...the governor u call a thief changed edo state,what did lucky igbinedion(PDP) do for the people of edo state..rubbish
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
... welcome back

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by nkemjacob2(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
oga welcome..... Hw ws ur trip? We get question wey we 1 ask u, how much u leave for federal account b4 u comot. Because the incumbent govt say u leave nothing oo.. Na True?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2015
tiger28:
This is a typical reason why most Nigerians will be losers forever.i bet you GEJ's son's future is guaranteed with our stolen money while your family and the generation to come will be losers forever.
And Buhari son future is not guaranteed? With d wife wearing a 10m naira wristwatch
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by billyG(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2015
I hope he came back with his loot,PMB is still trying 2 clear his mess.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by ayusco85(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
A future UN Sec-Gen

If he can handle it why not? But maybe when he is 60 or older. Kofi anan comes to mind
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2015
ayusco85:

If he can handle it why not? But maybe when he is 60 or older. Kofi anan comes to mind
He will perform well in that role.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Sayav(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
coolhamid:
Jonathan was clueless during his own days in Aso-rock , President Buhari is Confused presently in Aso Rock...

then it means buhari is the clueless fellow, GEJ has left a legacy whether we like it or not, whether he worked or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kate Owoko Builds Floating Toilet In Bayelsa. Invites Press To Commission It / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.