Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (47813 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From Zambia(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Akpan107(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
agarawu23:
welcome sir!!"
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:
So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Never-Do Well Drunkard of an ex President Is Returning Home?

Anyway, Ask Me To Stop Eating When He Returns All The Billions Of Dollars, He and His Shepopotamus Of A Wife Stole From Our Common Patrimony!

Remember that the drunkard and Shepopotamus have achieved what your senile parents, you and your wife (if you are married) and useless members of your community can ever dream to achieve in life! #harshreality

And oh...you have just revealed who you are...an antelope eating guguru! What a perfect insignia from a slowpoke like you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by monex(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Its not about hating but stating the obvious, GEJ maybe a good man with a kind heart but he's absolutely clueless about running a government.
except for "absolute". i should agree with you. i cant say about PMB however as I am just starting to experience his govt.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by ayusco85(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
He will perform well in that role.
Ok cool
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by ahaz: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:
So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Never-Do Well Drunkard of an ex President Is Returning Home?

Anyway, Ask Me To Stop Eating When He Returns All The Billions Of Dollars, He and His Shepopotamus Of A Wife Stole From Our Common Patrimony!
symptoms of mad cow disease. Guy u need a vet

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by ahaz: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
Welcome back to the hell you left us, you did nothing or litte for the pains the north is daily going through when it was your time.

Xavierblue
thank God buhari is doing a lot
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by jayrager(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

LOL!!
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by ahaz: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Kolade354:
He promised us Constant Power Supply within 4 years and yet Power problem is not solved! Just Go and Enjoy your Loot before I Order Sango to Strike you with Thunder.
I will advice you to save the sango for the one in aso rock becos in six months that ur sango will lose control becos of war u will see

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by anonimi: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
Welcome back to the hell you left us, you did nothing or litte for the pains the north is daily going through when it was your time.

Xavierblue

Why tell LIES so much like this na

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by mickey45: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Kolade354:
He promised us Constant Power Supply within 4 years and yet Power problem is not solved! Just Go and Enjoy your Loot before I Order Sango to Strike you with Thunder.

Didn't PMB promise we'd be rid of "Boko Haram" by two months into his tenure? Do you see that happening even in n next four yrs?
Make una dey suffering believe dis people.

When Soludo said all their head-swelling campaign promises won't fly. Some people here were busy castigating him. They forgot his status and the wealth of facts he's open to.

Whoever promises anything without telling how he'd achieve it is just a joker.

But rational thinking hardly wins wen d gullible masses have been hoodwinked (via_ sentiments, hatepublicity etc.),

Plato died an unjust death, so did Jesus and so many others. They were killed by the very people who've benefited the most from their industry.

Politicians hardly know the full extent of the problems they're promising to solve until they get into d thick of it.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Caseless: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
eleojo23:

Buhari said he will fix everything. That is why you voted against GEJ so leave him alone and tell Buhari to get to work!

Yes you should run and you don't even need to run too far.
A lagoon is close by so help yourself, take a dive!
so this is how you have decided to go? Ok, take whatever anyone throw in your way.

You were portraying "i'm not partisan", here you are displaying that.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Teekrayne(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Donpuffy:
My president is back

.......... My President "his bark" grin[quote author=Donpuffy post=35613111]My president is back
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Teekrayne(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
lexxylalas2:

I SMELL IDIOTS HERE...
......... A dolt that has gone nuts just quoted me...... angry
lexxylalas2:

I SMELL IDIOTS HERE...
......... A dolt that has gone nuts just quoted me......
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Ndkings1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

Who b dis cow?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by eleojo23: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Caseless:
so this is how you have decided to go? Ok, take whatever anyone throw in your way.

You were portraying "i'm not partisan", here you are displaying that.

I think we've been over this before. Take a look at these posts between us from some months ago.

Caseless:
i've told u in the past that we all know the camp u belong to. My advice to u is, stay out of trouble cos u are about to cause one to urself. Dont get into d 'murky' water by hurling offensive lines at people. I can assure u that , you are not going to like what is about to come your way as a result of ur new way of nairalanding(offensive way).

Also this:
Caseless:
somebody is now back to buhari's camp, i guess.
My reply
eleojo23:

You guessed wrong. That was just a statement of fact. Whatever conclusions you draw from it is solely your opinion.

So can you give yourself some rest now?

And I can't help but notice the threatening tone you use most times when someone has a different opinion from yours. Look at those words in red. What do you hope to achieve with that? I guess there is nothing like 'freedom of expression' in your own dictionary. You need to add it to your dictionary so that you won't always give yourself headache over the opinions of people that you don't even know.

Have a nice day.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by GentleFrank(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Welcome back Mr. GEJ !!!
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Iyinemzo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Clerverly:

You must be stupid..........All of you that clamored for change,tell me how far things has changed now.........Fool
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by dmighty: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Nigeria’s former minister of finance said on Tuesday night that the $2 billion she was alleged to have withdrawn from Excess Crude Account without authorisation was used to pay for fuel subsidy on the instruction of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
She however said the issue was discussed at the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC), a statutory body which is chaired by the Minister of State for Finance in which all the states are represented.
The former Minister however said FAAC did not approve the withdrawal.
It will be recalled that Nigerian state governors had after the inauguration of the National Economic Council about two weeks ago accused Okonjo-Iweala of spending $2 billion from the ECA, a pool of funds which belonged to the three tiers of government.
Adams Oshiomole, the governor of Edo state told journalists that there has been a depletion in the funds from $4.1 billion as at November 2014 to $2.1 billion, even when there was no authorisation for any withdrawal from the funds known to state chief executives.
The governors had subsequently set up a committee made up of four of their members to investigate the withdrawals.
“Payments made were used for paying for petroleum subsidies for the Nigerian people and were approved by Mr President,” Iweala said in a statement issued by Paul Nwaibuikwu, her media assistant.
“Therefore there is no question of mismanaging any resources here,” she added
Okonjo-Iweala also said FAAC did not approve such expenditures, but “that all these expenditures were discussed at FAAC meetings attended by Finance Commissioners from the 36 states.”
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by mafioso47(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:

Your handsome drunkless father has not been able to become a local palmwine village leader talkless of a president.

Poorly brought-up child. NONSENSICAL INFINITESIMAL(according to my grandmother)

God bless you all for the likes.
lol. His father can't lead pine-wine tappers cos he dosnt drink na
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Aeman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=Clerverly post=35604971]So We Should All Run Away, Because One Useless Never-Do Well Drunkard of an ex President Is Returning Home?

Anyway, Ask Me To Stop Eating When He Returns All The Billions Of Dollars, He and His Shepopotamus Of A Wife Stole From Our Common Patrimony![/quote
]

Guy over mumu de worry u.
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Caseless: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
eleojo23:

I think we've been over this before. Take a look at these posts between us from some months ago.

Also this:

My reply

So can you give yourself some rest now?

And I can't help but notice the threatening tone you use most times when someone has a different opinion from yours. Look at those words in red. What do you hope to achieve with that? I guess there is nothing like 'freedom of expression' in your own dictionary. You need to add it to your dictionary so that you won't always give yourself headache over the opinions of people that you don't even know.

Have a nice day.
I don't see anything threatening in my post, except if you did see it that way.

I'm only trying to call you to order and to get you off the books of those who are out to attack. What have I done wrong by doing what I did?
Re: Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch by Teekrayne(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2015
lexxylalas2:

I SMELL IDIOTS HERE...
.......... Arindin agba!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linus Idahosa Challenges Bruce Fein, US Lawyer's Claim About Nigeria / We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.