Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (41867 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Ayanko(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2015
West Germany will turn to East Germany in fullness of time.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Johnnoo(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
This is the real cluelessness undecided
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Mocking mockers

1 Like

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Jman06(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Bollove:
I am enjoying Buhari's Administration though the market seem to respond negatively for now ...... .... The future of this administration is quite brighter .... Buhari already warned Nigerians to prepare for some challenges in the next few months thus Market reaction is preempted not out of cluelessness.

This is the time to debrief all sectors and dismantle those mechanisms that has always set Nigeria backward in the last 16years of PDP rule ....... By the time MNJTF is put into action with support from western allies and the eastern power bloc, this insurgency ravaging Northern Nigeria would be stories of the past.

Africa really need to invest heavily on good governance, promote strong Ideology among our people and invest heavily on military and intelligence.

You can't build good house on poor foundation and while destroying illegitimate foundations the environment would have to bear some inconveniences.

God Bless Nigeria.
you are living in denial! Buhari has no clue whatsoever on how to govern Nigeria.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by crackhouse(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
with what is going on in Nigeria now, i am sure in the fullness of time the social media will be completely banned.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
iykenex:
After that what next.
Wait till the #FullnessOfTime
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Sounds funny...but ,at the risk of defending APC.....they want a good lineup so that they do well enough to get voted in again come 2019.

I don't care about how long it takes to appoint ministers....but whether the caliber of ministers appointed is fit for purpose.

1 Like

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Femistico(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2015
The term 'will' is still confusing me..when pls buh in #fullnesssoftime we shall see the cluelesss appointment
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Firefire(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2015
@ the fullnessoftime miss Cleverly & egift eyes go open.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Doyin okupe and Reuben abati belittled themselves but the effect of this Femi own will be more gross considering his already built reputation over the years.

By the time he's through with this job in 2019, I swear, the drunkard in my village will be taken more serious than him. undecided
grin grin...politics turns sane persons into mad people..adesina would be a complete liar by the end of this tenure...
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
.... something must always trend in naija

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by lastpage: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
babosky2008:

most of the critics of PMB are from the east. check the tweets and you will understand more. IMO the president should be given time to clear d mess of 16yrs of PDP misrule. The political ministers are only coming to worsen the situation if a solid foundation is not laid down b4 they are appointed.

I tell you, Ibos cannot recover from their pain of "Political failure", ....in the next 8years!

[size=14pt]They have formed a new musical band called the "Mocking--Wailing-Wailers"![/size] grin grin grin grin

Na so dem go dey "wail and mock" for the next 8years .....when the Presidency will now shift to the South West!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by 7footre(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Elan83:
beware of ur utterances,,b4 u brng condemnation upon ur miserable & poverty stricken lyf!
You've beenn noticed, now serve
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Crixina(f): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Bollove:
I am enjoying Buhari's Administration though the market seem to respond negatively for now ...... .... The future of this administration is quite brighter .... Buhari already warned Nigerians to prepare for some challenges in the next few months thus Market reaction is preempted not out of cluelessness.

This is the time to debrief all sectors and dismantle those mechanisms that has always set Nigeria backward in the last 16years of PDP rule ....... By the time MNJTF is put into action with support from western allies and the eastern power bloc, this insurgency ravaging Northern Nigeria would be stories of the past.

Africa really need to invest heavily on good governance, promote strong Ideology among our people and invest heavily on military and intelligence.

You can't build good house on poor foundation and while destroying illegitimate foundations the environment would have to bear some inconveniences.

God Bless Nigeria.
I think you should better replace Femi Adesina with this your mouth.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by awa(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
#Inthefullnessoftime CHANGE is coming... But let Boko Haram boys and starvation not decimate Nigerians before that fullness of time
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Luukasz(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2015
kenedy175:
in the fullness of time? Well, when there is life, there is hope.
this government seems to be slower than a slug
You must have forgotten that GEJ never acheived anything in his 6yrs reign as President.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Tripleclick(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
ONE TRIBE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA DISTABLIZATION THEY ARE DEVILS IN WHITE GARMENT THEY BROUGHT DARKNESS TO NIGERIA . DO YOU WANA KNOW WHO DE R??

YELLOW BARS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2015
And they said GEJ was clueless grin grin #InTheFullnessOfTime Nigerians will realize that they have just been scammed by the broom waving scumbagss scammers grin grin
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by lastpage: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
ANYONE, l repeat, ANYONE that cannot wait for #TheFullnessOfTime, should vacate Nigeria and go form their own "Gofment" in the Lagoon.

Not Lagos Lagoon o, we need that one for berra things.

More like GEJ will give them the 2nd Niger Bridge #InTheFullnessOfTime! grin grin grin

LOL

Lastpage!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Jonnyseg(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Am new here!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by IykeJ: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
See response from a supposed educated Nigerian. Do you know what is constitutional and the provision of the constitution on appointment of ministers? I guess GEJ would have decided when to conduct elections and to handover even.

badttrader:
Whats with all the noise about ministerial appointments??

Why do nigerians feel the ministries are not properly handled by the perm. secs?

All we are clamouring for is for political appointees and figureheads like diezani, oduah and co to come and siphon government funds.

PMB is 'watering the lands' for the ministers to come in. Lets give it time
.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Phantomine(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Bollove:

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
In the fullness of time am going to propose to a romancelander
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by letsbet(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
kenedy175:
in the fullness of time? Well, when there is life, there is hope.

this government seems to be slower than a slug
Be patient, in the fullness of time, we shall get there. smiley
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Tripleclick(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2015
lastpage:

I tell you, Ibos cannot recover from their pain of "Political failure", ....in the next 8years!

[size=14pt]They have formed a new musical band called the "Mocking--Wailing-Wailers"![/size] grin grin grin grin

Na so dem go dey "wail and mock" for the next 8years .....when the Presidency will now shift to the South West!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

DREAMER!!!! THE YOU THINK THE NORTHENERS WILL ALLOW ANY YORUBA TO BE IN POWER AGAIN?? ONE DAY!!! THE OFFICE OF D PRESIDENT WILL BE BTWN YORUBA VS HAUSA , DEN YOU GUX WILL COME DOWN TO SOUTH AND BEG FOR OUR VOTE; DAS WHEN WE WILL UNLEASH THE REVENGE!
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by ModiKen(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Now I knw what to say wen peeps ask when I'm returning to naija.....in the #fullnessoftime grin
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by ModiKen(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Now I knw what to say wen peeps ask when I'm returning to naija.....in the #FullnessOfTime grin
Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by tabisegroup(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2015

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2015
That is all they know how to do. Mock. There was nothing constructive there. All they did was to sound worse than Femi. Nowadays everything trends on twitter. Even general ignorance trends. They wrongly assume "in the fullness of time" has no meaning. Or they think it is vague? Or what? What is their specific grievance?

1 Like

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by seyilee(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2015
lastpage:
ANYONE, l repeat, ANYONE that cannot wait for #TheFullnessOfTime, should vacate Nigeria and go form their own "Gofment" in the Lagoon.

Not Lagos Lagoon o, we need that one for berra things.

More like GEJ will give them the 2nd Niger Bridge #InTheFullnessOfTime! grin grin grin

LOL

Lastpage!
dix got me rolling on d floor

1 Like

Re: Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In by eronxdabishop(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2015
We will actually know if we voted for baba one chance or slow poke#inthefullnessoftime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer / President Buhari Declares For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.