Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos (2075 Views)

Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Ever fall in love with a stranger? cheesy

It is no longer news that Barbara Tatge has long been searching for a stranger she kissed while running Boston Marathon this year – a campaign that generated nationwide attention in the US. What is news, however, is that an unidentified woman who claims to be the man’s wife has finally written her. As for Barbara, she promised to kiss again, but only single men going forward!

Funny, she fell mugu! grin

Click to read the full gist and watch video…

https://www.mazech.com/have_you_found_him%3F

Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Very funny grin cheesy
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
cool
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by letsbet(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
He hypnotized her
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
He hypnotized her

lol, the man kissed and disappeared. The woman later fell in love but didn't know where to see the man again. She went online,,,and many other places to search for him.

Oh my Gosh! grin
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by damilareoye: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Did she bother to use Eskimi? cheesy
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
I knew this can't happen in Nigeria,only in obodo oyibo,so funny grin
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
are u jobless?
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by zyzxx(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy grin she school in France
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2015
mazech:

lol, the man kissed and disappeared. The woman later fell in love but didn't know where to see the man again. She went online,,,and many other places to search for him.

Oh my Gosh! grin
and so? Maybe the man touch a cord in her.
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by donholy28(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Him kiss contain elixir of energy....na im make her continue d marathon... but see as her body smooth but bones full her hand
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u jobless?
Why do you ask?
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by bewla(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Ask ifa
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:
Why do you ask?
becos u are present in every thread.
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
becos u are present in every thread.
Okay.
I am jobless.
How do you know I am present in every thread please?
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by XavierBlue(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:
Okay. I am jobless. How do you know I am present in every thread please?
grin

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
mazech:

Oh my Gosh! grin
she needs prayer from... Prophet, Dr. Evangelist, chief bishop, olorungbamilaka chukwuemeka one of armadi kingdom. Jp
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Captainswag225(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
white people are crazy lol.
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by funlord(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u jobless?
grin
Jollyjoy:
are u jobless?

This benin wahala girl don show again?
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

This benin wahala girl don show again?
ur brain turn abi gal cari ur sperm go juju, who be benin gal?abeg just park wel if u no want make i change am 4 u.
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
mtchew, how can. this give Mr change some sense?
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by funlord(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
my brain turn as i cari ur sperm go drink, I be benin gal?abeg make I just park wel if i no want make u change am 4 me.
grin
Jollyjoy:
my brain turn as i cari ur sperm go drink, i be benin gal?abeg make I just park wel if i no want make u change am 4 me.

E be like say you never hear of me abi? Ok so which NONSENSE you dey talk for this thread yesterday say na your "school and state?" Or you don high that time abi?

www.nairaland.com/2434394/opinion-uniben-girls-most-endowed#35597922
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Okay.
I am jobless.
How do you know I am present in every thread please?

I am still Waiting for Jollyjoy to answer this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

E be like say you never hear of me abi? Ok so which NONSENSE you dey talk for this thread yesterday say na your "school and state?" Or you don high that time abi?

That's How they lie here and there to package a story....
Cheap!
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by funlord(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Cheap!
grin
Freemanan:

Cheap!

You dey mind the _stupid billy goat? She know sabi say na guru she dey try defend her runs girl ass 4 yesterday! You no she as she don cut out! Lmfao!!!
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

You dey mind the _stupid billy goat? She know sabi say na guru she dey try defend her runs girl ass 4 yesterday! You no she as she don cut out! Lmfao!!!
Well served... grin
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

wait o, wat is wrong with u? Haba,i dnt typed dat. Btw i mean delta nt benin.
Re: Woman Looking For A Stranger She Kissed But Forgot To Get Contact Details.photos by orogodoganyin(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
has she tried 2go?

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You're Overtly Addicted To Sex / She Kept On Shwing Her Vagina Up / Vaseline Crew Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.