Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (1359 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by omoreporter: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/broken-hearted-girl.jpg[/img]
There is a concise expression that the measure you give is the measure you shall receive. (garbage in, garbage out)

Before I start, I want you all to know that no matter how we try embellish pre-marital se x, it will never change the fact that it’s EVIL, so all ye Pastors, relax your mind because this is not to lure people into premarital sex (make una no quote Bible for my head oooo) cheesy
And lastly, if you are bereft of good comprehension skills, kindly meet with your neighbour(s) with good comprehension skills for better explanation cool
Here I go

10 Reasons Why You Should Not Blame Guys For Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record
Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register cheesy

2. She’s Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace

4. She Turned Him Into A Magad
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your ass after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so ? Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam cheesy

6. You Have Nothing To Offer
Even the rich dudes want ladies that will help them economize their money and help draw their life plans. When a lady is always concerned about fixing on eye lashes, Brazilian hair, Silverbird cinema and Ozone layer etc. You don’t need T. B Joshua to tell you that the quy in question knows that 5mins pleasure is all you can only offer him

7. Your Boobs Attracted Him
Sometimes, the way you got to meet a lady may determine how the relationship will go (not in all cases though). When the only thing that got a guy attracted to you is your half revealed boobs. He will only see you as sex object and dump your ass after getting under your skirt

8. Telling Him To Promise You Marriage Before You Open Your Legs
I mean who the hell makes such a promise ? I have seen the case of a lady who told my friend to promise her marriage, or else, she will not open her legs. Funny enough, he promised her marriage and waved goodbye after getting under her skirt

9. Unshaved And Odourful Kitty-Cat
If she’s so dirty that her body odour smells more than MORTEIN. The guy is left with no choice than to dump her ass after the deed
Feel free to add the last one

Written by: Tosyne2much

Thanks for reading

.Read More: http://www.omolove.com/2015/07/why-some-guys-dump-ladies-after-getting.html

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by omoreporter: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
ok
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by cyprianlah(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
if ah read am, maka lost
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Bugatie(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
You mean guys get under ladies skirts, like seriously

What are they looking for?
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by XavierBlue(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Bugatie:
You mean guys get under ladies skirts, like seriously

What are they looking for?
they are looking shelter

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Who Get Tiger battery?
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by adewaletb3(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by absoluteSuccess: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Glad my babe read this and proclaim it as truth.
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by kingkoboko: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
10. NA D PUZZY DEM WANT
Read d full INDIA VS NIGERIA match story here: www.IndiaVsNigeria.com
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
OP, thanks for giving credit to me

God bless

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Bugatie(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
they are looking shelter

Xavierblue

Abi, make I look for my own shelter too
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by kally01(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Bur come to think of it wu campaigns after winning an election grin
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by JAMANZE: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls what is under skirt. I thought it's.....$
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by yhermmie(f): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Funny Thread
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Copy and paste undecided
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Young03(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
ladies lieing always to get tins from u
Re: Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by lurlah2014(f): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
because they both have hidden and selfish agender

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. / Touching Story / Bride’s Father Surprises Guests, Drives Her To Church In His Rolls Royce (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.