Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (66903 Views)

Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by troy20(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
no the husband and the wife must be jailed.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Pavore9:
So sad! lf one can do this to her own sister's child, someone who was responsible for her before she got married one can imagine if the girl was not in anyway related to her. The couple should end up behind bars and their baby given to a relative to care for.
What if the relative abuse the child?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
The girl also carries on her scars from previous physical assault by her aunt and guardian, including the one on her back said to have been received from the accused who allegedly unzipped her dress and put a hot piece of yam from the pot into her back.
grin
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Spydamannn(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
This girl is too small Na,to imagine a grown up man having sex with this little girl for 2 years...Ewww,Super Gross
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
That man is a beast. Why fan the kitty-cat of such a small girl? Some men reason with their joystick. Prison straight for the husband and wife.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
sad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by MCDeLeonardo(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Ekpan !!!... I pray d youths don't get her... Else....
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by oluamid(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madam husband.
I would ve done worse o..

So in your very wise mind, a 13 yr old girl will forcefully have sex with a grown man?

I wonder why women do this to themselves. Your husband is defiling the matrimonial bed and the first thing that comes to your mind is to physically assault the other woman involved. Are they trying to say they got married to a zombie who doesn't know his left from his right?

5 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by hafees: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Where are we going with all these ?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by dbilliondollar: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
This lady is married to a he goat. Instead of her to look at how that frustrated pedophile husband she has can be castrated to forestall future occurrences... She is busy inflicting injury on an innocent child.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

cool
How much do you offer for short time??

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by sapientia(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.

No vex oo... when you typed this, did you read it before posting??

if you did, did it make any sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by 400billionman: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Dunno how some women reason !

So this little girl is now your competitor in marriage to treat her like this instead of taking her to her parents ?

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
WOMEN are WOES unto men.

LADIES detest marital competitions even from NANNYGOATS GOATS
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
How many ladies can beats their Brea.st and say they have never defile a little boy in her neighborhood before?It's only few who doesn't have cute little boys in her compound.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
oluamid:

So in your very wise mind, a 13 yr old girl will forcefully have sex with a grown man?

I wonder why women do this to themselves. Your husband is defiling the matrimonial bed and the first thing that comes to your mind is to physically assault the other woman involved. Are they trying to say they got married to a zombie who doesn't know his left from his right?

ahahahaahah...enjoying my cool drinks....wicked world..

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
sapientia:

No vex oo... when you typed this, did you read it before posting??

if you did, did it make any sense to you?

I no vex sir. You are talking like this because you haven't seen these little demons in action.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Chanchit: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Na wa o, so na this kyn small girl the man dey pump!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Venice789:
so sad, what on earth as the girl done to deserve that;(
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:
WOMEN are WOES unto men.

LADIES detest marital competitions even from NANNYGOATS GOATS
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by ahamonyeka(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Yesterday was 16years old virgin while today is 13years old girl.

Inshort the way all this small under age girls take dey mature for body e reach make man fvck them winkYesterday was 16years old virgin while today is 13years old girl.

Inshort the way all this small under age girls take dey mature for body e reach make man fvck them
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
scribespad:
This girl needs proper rehabilitation otherwise she will grow up having a grudge against the society and if care isn't taken, she misses the right way. I feel for her, she is too young to be facing all these - sexual abuse, constant maltreatment from someone who she ought to run to for shield, irregularity in School- I mean, she is still a kid for crying out loud. The man shouldn't be left off the hook and the woman, too.

this child will probably end up as an olosho. nigeria is one of if not the worst place in the world to be born in
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
adewaletb3:
omg. Women are totally wicked. But why is konji holding all our men like this?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
How many ladies can beats their Brea.st and say they have never defile a little boy in her neighborhood before?It's only few who doesn't have cute little boys in her compound.

You are a very evil person. A child is in pain and the act was perpetrated by a Man and now the innocent wife is in trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by BHNLMedia: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Pathetic!

!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Israel5(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Fear Igbo women.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by WIZGUY69(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

That depends on the size of your blockous. How many inches are you? tongue
am not a bragger cheesy when it's fully erected 5.2 inches.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by lurlah2014(f): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
short of words, dont know if am to blame the wicked husband nd wife or the senseless parent that can not take responsibility of their 5minute production outcome
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
Women are mostly the architect of domestic violence compare to men.If a child who is not her's is living in her matrimonial home there is a possibility that the child will suffer from severe daily beatings,even with minor mistakes that should be corrected.I don't support any parent to take their child to live with an aunt.

some of the most wicked human beings. I used to live with my aunt oh boy see suffer

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by uxomykaz: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
adewaletb3:
omg. Women are totally wicked. But why is konji holding all our men like this?
women are not wicked...HUMAN BEINGS are wicked....both male and female...the man having carnal knowledge with a child also denotes wickedness not koinji!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

am not a bragger cheesy
when it's fully erected 5.2 inches.

Hian!!.. Only
It's too small biko tongue

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by abokiigbo: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria should protect its children,especially the girl child more . You try this saner climes you are sure going to jail for a very long time. But for the likes of Sani Yerima this may never happen in Nigeria any time soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.