Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (66908 Views)

Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
moreeni:
I really don't know why we are so terrible! What's our problem sef! Haaaaa...thank God, He is God not man!

That girl haven't even started blossoming into a woman yet! May God teach us to really respect the human race!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
If that Girl strip naked and my blokus rise,make una cut am and fry am I go use zobo chop am.

Some men are just brainless animals with zero control of their libido.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
DONSMITH123:

She is my dear, but dat little does not deserve what she got....the husband is the root...

The little girl is a victim? did she forced herself on the man? did you know the amount of intimidation she has gotten? haba, you are hard on the little girl

Hmmm.....
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:
If only Nigeria's judicial system wasnt a joke I wld have been rejoicing she has been taken to court. Don't be suprised if the woman is told to pay N100,000 and to provide two sureties; then she's released.

Not in support of jungle justice but for the sake of d sorry state of our judiciary, those youths shld have been allowed to teach that woman a proper lesson; that "what goes around comes around".

Smh.... undecided

I completely agree with you. The parents of the girl (thank God they are both still alive), are the only ones that can put pressure for justice to prevail. How some people can be so wicked is beyond me. A child who is your own niece. Such a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Did you say stoop low?... That girl was knacking her husband and we don't even know the full story.
Forget about me being evil jare...

That woman needs as much pity if not more than that girl.
Sorry but That's how I feel.

Sweetie, close your pretty eyes and imagine that poor girl as your daughter or sister...she started being abused by the husband at age 11yrs and madam further marked her for life! Trust me, she wont ever forget.May God help us respect if not love other people.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Did you say stoop low?... That girl was knacking her husband and we don't even know the full story.

the husband is to blame. once someone is disvirgined its over she has to keep knacking the husband is a sick f**k to do this to this lil girl.

you are just being self centered because at this stage in your life all that is on your mind is marriage put yourself in the lil girls shoes
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Pedophiles are common in the north,yet they don't pay for their crime.Are we practicing two laws?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Pavore9: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
What if the relative abuse the child?

No one has the right to abuse any child related or not .Being related is even worse because as the culprit face the law, he/she has a family to answer to and relationships get damaged and most times beyond repair!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
moreeni:

Sweetie, close your pretty eyes and imagine that poor girl as your daughter or sister...she started being abused by the husband at age 11yrs and madam further marked her for life! Trust me, she wont ever forget.May God help us respect if not love other people.

I have done that and I still felt for the woman.
These little girls are not that innocent o...

Anyways, for what it's worth I feel sorry for her but....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
moreeni:

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by tunergy(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FACES OF MR AND MRS ORJI?

WE NEED TO SEE THEIR FACES, PEOPLE LIKE THIS DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON OUR STREETS.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

I have done that and I still felt for the woman.
These little girls are not that innocent o...

Anyways, for what it's worth I feel sorry for her but....

but what?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Pavore9:

No one has the right to abuse any child related or not .Being related is even worse because as the culprit face the law, he/she has a family to answer to and relationships get damaged and most times beyond repair!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

the husband is to blame. once someone is disvirgined its over she has to keep knacking the husband is a sick f**k to do this to this lil girl.

you are just being self centered because at this stage in your life all that is on your mind is marriage put yourself in the lil girls shoes

Really?
As in really??
I ve been married twice and I'm presently with this one because he get money and if I see better man I go dump am.

Sir, not many women are blessed as me.
So bone that side you hear.

7 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by tunergy(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

YOUR FEELING IS TWISTED.
THIS IS WRONG IN 189 CULTURES AND LANGUAGES.

PUT YOURSELF IN THE HELPLESS 13 YEAR OLD GIRL'S SHOE.
AM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED IT! OHHHH AHHHH

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Really?
As in really??
I ve been married twice and I'm presently with this one because he get money and if I see better man I go dump am.

and for how long will you keep on jumping from one man to another in the name of money...

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
tunergy:

YOUR FEELING IS TWISTED.
THIS IS WRONG IN 189 CULTURES AND LANGUAGES.

PUT YOURSELF IN THE HELPLESS 13 YEAR OLD GIRL'S SHOE.
AM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED IT! OHHHH AHHHH
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You are a very evil person. A child is in pain and the act was perpetrated by a Man and now the innocent wife is in trouble.
Do you treat your niece 's and cousins the same way you do to your children?Don't come here to pretend as the good woman.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by dinachi(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
The husband is minor attracted. It is the new gay! Watch out America will soon legalise and Nigerian fools on the internet will follow suit aping their masters.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
DONSMITH123:

and for how long will you keep on jumping from one man to another in the name of money...

When I see the One.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
Do you treat your niece 's and cousins the same way you do to your children?Don't come here to pretend as the good woman.

Otu, when did I ever say I was a good woman??
Hian!!

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Really?
As in really??

lol I know you are either trolling or you are on nairaland's payroll
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

When I see the One.

God biko,change this woman for me abeg, she needs you..

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Otu, when did I ever say I was a good woman??
Hian!!
You have said you would do worse if you were that woman.so case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

lol I know you are either trolling or you are on nairaland's payroll

Nairaland payroll? grin grin grin grin.
Seun wey stingy pass anything cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin
kilode100:

grin
kilode100:

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
DONSMITH123:

God biko,change this woman for me abeg, she needs you..

You could ve just told God to send me the one na... tongue

7 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:

Ok sir grin

9 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You could ve just told God to send me the one na... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.