Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (66906 Views)

Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

this child will probably end up as an olosho. nigeria is one of if not the worst place in the world to be born in
I pray things turn out well for her.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
uxomykaz:

women are not wicked...HUMAN BEINGS are wicked....both male and female...the man having carnal knowledge with a child also denotes wickedness not koinji!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You are a very evil person. A child is in pain and the act was perpetrated by a Man and now the innocent wife is in trouble.

the wife is far from innocent. she is even worse than her husband imo.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

She isn't.
The woman is frustrated tooo and she is a victim.

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by WIZGUY69(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Hian!!.. Only It's too small biko tongue
nna that's your work now it doesn't matter whether my blockus is small or not. even it's 1 inches, as far na money I go pay. hope no be your lap I go de fu.K sha?? and for my area ST na 5h.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by bbjummy: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madam husband.
I would ve done worse o..
I'm sure the girl never started this on her own. The husband is the shameless one. Some men and their wickedness sha! The woman ought to have faced her stupid husband who molested the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by eronxdabishop(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
May the woman's children also experience such treatment in a 100 fold in Jesus name.Give me like if u agree with me[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

nna that's your work now
it doesn't matter whether my blockus is small or not.
even it's 1 inches, as far na money I go pay.
hope no be your lap I go de fu.K sha??
and for my area ST na 5h.

Nna, I don't do smallie blockous.
The bigger the better.
Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
bbjummy:

I'm sure the girl never started this on her own. The husband is the shameless one. Some men and their wickedness sha!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by bomasek(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madam husband.
Fool
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

this child will probably end up as an olosho. nigeria is one of if not the worst place in the world to be born in
ModiKen:
If only Nigeria's judicial system wasnt a joke I wld have been rejoicing she has been taken to court. Don't be suprised if the woman is told to pay N100,000 and to provide two sureties; then she's released.

Not in support of jungle justice but for the sake of d sorry state of our judiciary, those youths shld have been allowed to teach that woman a proper lesson; that "what goes around comes around".

Smh.... undecided
WIZGUY69:

nna that's your work now
it doesn't matter whether my blockus is small or not.
even it's 1 inches, as far na money I go pay.
hope no be your lap I go de fu.K sha??
and for my area ST na 5h.
ModiKen:
If only Nigeria's judicial system wasnt a joke I wld have been rejoicing she has been taken to court. Don't be suprised if the woman is told to pay N100,000 and to provide two sureties; then she's released.

Not in support of jungle justice but for the sake of d sorry state of our judiciary, those youths shld have been allowed to teach that woman a proper lesson; that "what goes around comes around".

Smh.... undecided
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by WIZGUY69(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Nna, I don't do smallie blockous. The bigger the better. Sorry.
sigh no shit now. god will make your business bigger. have a nice day. cool
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

You are only seeing the woman as an adult but you don't know the extent of damage done to her.
My heart goes out to her.

9 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

sigh
no shit now.
god will make your business bigger.
have a nice day. cool

Thanks for understanding.
Bye.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
bomasek:
Fool

I hope you feel much better now. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kraftykc(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madbam husband.

You can't be serious... Please tell me you are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by no2fuks(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

She isn't.

and then she stooped down low to the level of a 12yr old like thats her competition why didnt she torture her husband? if you see nothing wrong with what the lady did you are also evil.

nigerian children need laws and government agency to protect them from ppl like you.

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by dgeepat(f): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Both Tђ3 husabnd n wife shld b arrested

I pity Tђ3 little gurl cuz she wld nt forget dis in lyf

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Sweetlemon(f): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

and then she stooped down low to the level of a 12yr old like thats her competition why didnt she torture her husband? if you see nothing wrong with what the lady did you are also evil.

nigerian children laws and government agency to protect them from ppl like you.

Why bother trying to make an insecure woman see reason? Really? What she needs is a big bash on her head with a big plank. That's the only thing that can reset her dull brain.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by stag: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
dgeepat:
Both Tђ3 husabnd n wife shld b arrested

I pity Tђ3 little gurl cuz she wld nt forget dis in lyf
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Nna, I don't do smallie blockous. The bigger the better. Sorry.
kilode na so ur tin big reach? Na well or bore hole

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by rully2: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

She isn't.

How can you people be defending the wife as innocent and a victim. No amount of frustration should drive her into doing the things she did to the girl. It wasn't an impulsive act.She "intentionally" put hot knife which she allowed to get heated up and use on the girl. And there are previous accounts of assault from the woman. Who deliberately puts a hot yam on the back of a young girl?!

That hot iron she used on the young girl should have been used on her husband's manhood. Set of wicked individuals!

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

Did you say stoop low?... That girl was knacking her husband and we don't even know the full story.
Forget about me being evil jare...

That woman needs as much pity if not more than that girl.
Sorry but That's how I feel.

7 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
rully2:

How can you people be defending the wife as innocent and a victim. No amount of frustration should drive her into doing the things she did to the girl. It wasn't an impulsive act.She "intentionally" put hot knife which she allowed to get heated up and use on the girl. And there are previous accounts of assault from the woman. Who deliberately puts a hot yam on the back of a young girl?!

That hot iron she used on the young girl should have been used on her husband's manhood. Set of wicked individuals!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DuchessLily(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:

Smh.... undecided

Is it only d woman?? What abt the man who sexually assaulted her?? D woman's own is injury to her body, but the man's own is worse than that. Her mind, body , soul and maybe destiny has been scared by d stupid hegoat
They should both get their judgment bro

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
rully2:

The husband is obviously stronger That's why she transferred her rage on the little husband forker.
That's life bro.

10 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Did you say stoop low?... That girl was knacking her husband and we don't even know the full story.
Forget about me being evil jare...

That woman needs as much pity if not more than that girl.
Sorry but That's how I feel.

Haba! why supporting evil? are you telling me you are exactly like her?..

common, its wickedness ...

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Haba! why supporting evil? are you telling me you are exactly like her?..

common, its wickedness ...

Why are guys so hard on the woman ?? Haba!!
She is a victim too.

6 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
I really don't know why we are so terrible! What's our problem sef! Haaaaa...thank God, He is God not man!

That girl haven't even started blossoming into a woman yet! May God teach us to really respect the human race!

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Why are guys so hard on the woman ?? Haba!!
She is a victim too.

She is my dear, but dat little does not deserve what she got....the husband is the root...

The little girl is a victim. did she forced herself on the man? did you know the amount of intimidation she has gotten? haba, you are hard on the little girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.