Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (66904 Views)

Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by bomasek(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

I hope you feel much better now. cheesy
Yes,much relieved,I appreciate.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2015
bomasek:
Yes,much relieved,I appreciate.

Good boy.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by bomasek(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Good boy.
Thanks for the honour.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
bomasek:
Thanks for the honour.

U welcome boy.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by bemyguest(f): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
The couple will never know peace they must cultivate what they just sowed.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by agrovick(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madam husband.
I would ve done worse o..
Read your comment again and also read the story again and see if your comment is ethical
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
nd d gal be like a boi
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by liveexoticfish: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Ouur judciary is no one mischief promoter in Nigeria unnn they will realease her soon
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by chygift(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Only God knows what these men are looking for in children's pussy. For two years now, which means since the child was 11. I can't imagine this. What happens to commercial sex workers then? What was he really enjoying. And the wife, shameless and wicked. All these happening and she never find out. The girl herself very wild cos a fearful child will approach her aunty and report right from day 1.
All of una useless. But I pity the girl cos she don't deserve whatever that woman did to her.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

am not a bragger cheesy
when it's fully erected 5.2 inches.
Guy you are small down there o.Me wey get 6 sharp, I dey complain say I small.Use tape measure am again.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by ylaa(f): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
abeg no kill me with laugh oh!!
y is konji holding our men? very funny.
may konji not hold you too.
adewaletb3:
omg. Women are totally wicked. But why is konji holding all our men like dis?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by bomasek(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

U welcome boy.
When do I get to hit u harder
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2015
bemyguest:
The couple will never know peace they must cultivate what they just sowed.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by WIZGUY69(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
Guy you are small down there o.Me wey get 6 sharp, I dey complain say I small.Use tape measure am again.
Chairman.
no be land we measure o
shey you knew say na 6.5 inches suppose be the longest dicky of an average human abi?
and besides I never measure am with tape rule.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by WIZGUY69(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
Chairman.
no be land we measure o
shey you knew say na 6.5 inches suppose be the longest dicky of an average human abi?
so na rough estimate cheesy
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Chairman.
no be land we measure o
so na rough estimate cheesy
Use tape rule to measure that loverboy now and come back to comment the actual size. I know you can't be 5.Tell that lady that the size of a man joystick is not what brings satisfaction during intercourse. Your middle finger alone can take her to cloud 9.She go moan ehn!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madam husband.
I would ve done worse o..

You try too hard lipsrsealed
I say this in all sincerity
....a bit pathetic shaa
Cheers
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2015
otunsman:
Use tape rule to measure that loverboy now and come back to comment the actual size. I know you can't be 5.Tell that lady that the size of a man joystick is not what brings satisfaction during intercourse. Your middle finger alone can take her to cloud 9.She go moan ehn!
Thanks baba
I appreciate. is it carpenters tape rule or the one tailors use?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
milychocs:

....a bit pathetic shaa
Cheers

You are the one trying too hard jare.. Feeling goody two shoes online but offline you will do worse.
You are the pathetic one because you're in bondage.
This is my opinion and why must I see things the way you do.
I am really sorry for you.

9 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
chygift:
Only God knows what these men are looking for in children's pussy. For two years now, which means since the child was 11. I can't imagine this. What happens to commercial sex workers then? What was he really enjoying. And the wife, shameless and wicked. All these happening and she never find out. The girl herself very wild cos a fearful child will approach her aunty and report right from day 1.
All of una useless. But I pity the girl cos she don't deserve whatever that woman did to her.
And no be say the thing scarce o.He get wife for house.Some men like it tighter.The tighter the sweetest. That is not an excuse to go after a minor sha.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
milychocs:

....a bit pathetic shaa
Cheers
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Thanks baba
I appreciate. is it carpenters tape rule or the one tailors use?
Tailor.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
adewaletb3:
omg. Women are totally wicked. But why is konji holding all our men like this?

Are you ma.d?
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
chygift:

You are very stupid. In fact, people who reason like you do should be automatically labelled as Id.iots.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2015
ylaa:
abeg no kill me with laugh oh!!
y is konji holding our men? very funny.
may konji not hold you too.
Of course it is funny to you, I don't blame you. I blame your parents for not flushing you out at the right time. Ode!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You are the one trying too hard jare.. Feeling goody two shoes online but offline you will do worse.
You are the pathetic one because you're in bondage.
This is my opinion and why must I see things the way you do.
I am really sorry for you.

Ode!
Your obese ugly ass should commit suicide. You are no human. You are a monster.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

I no vex sir. You are talking like this because you haven't seen these little demons in action.

Werey! Who turned them into actresses if not the men and women devils Gosh! You are so fvcking dumb

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

You must like "Ode" too much Aunty grin grin
Is that what you say when Bro Isaac is hitting you from the back?? cheesy cheesy
Don't lie now tongue

9 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Werey! Who turned theen into actresses if not the men and women devils Gosh! You are so fvcking dumb
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Werey! Who turned theen into actresses if not the men and women devils Gosh! You are so fvcking dumb

You talk as if there's any crime in being dumb.
Calm your tities jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.