Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl (66907 Views)

Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You must like "Ode" too much Aunty grin grin
Is that what you say when Bro Isaac is hitting you from the back?? cheesy cheesy
Don't lie now tongue

All you need is a bullet in your thick skull, then your remains to be burnt to ashes. Pathetic monster!

Look at how ugly and obese she is. Ewww!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You talk as if there's any crime in being dumb.
Calm your tities jare.

Ode! It is a crime to be as dumb as you are. Ugly ass woman! Mofo!
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! It is a crime to be as dumb as you are. Ugly ass woman! Mofo!

Crime??
Hmmm.....
Responding to me makes you a criminal too.
Ohh... We finally ve something in common tongue

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Crime??
Hmmm.....
Responding to me makes you a criminal too.
Ohh... We finally ve something in common tongue

Nah, I am the one wishing you were dead as in stone cold dead grin
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

All you need is a bullet in your thick skull, then your remains to be burnt to ashes. Pathetic monster!

Look at how ugly and obese she is. Ewww!

Guns and bullets? shocked shocked
You must really hate me tongue cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Masculity(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
Instead of the woman applying wisdom and try to catch her husband red handed she instead subjected the poor girl to torture... as if molestation wasn't enough injustice on the child...her own niece...he husband probably R*ped the girl at d start....I hope both of them get severely punished for their savage barbaric act

before I opened the threat thought is a Northerner.... To bad is a gisgrace..
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Nah, I am the one wishing you were dead as in stone cold dead grin

I know grin grin

What were talking about again ??... Yes!!.. Wickedness of women abi? Sister, we are so much alike just that I don't embellish.

16 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Guns and bullets? shocked shocked
You must really hate me tongue cheesy

I do. I hate you so much that if I had enough money. You will be dead. You are not ahuman being. You are a beast. The earlier we start sending the likes of you back to Baba God, the saner and safer this earth would be.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

I do. I hate you so much that if I have enough money. You will be dead. You are not ahuman being. You are a beast. The earlier we start sending the likes of you back to Baba God, the saner and safer this earth would be.

A pity you don't ve Enough money tongue

12 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

A pity you don't ve Enough money tongue

Yeah. It is a pity angry.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by kilode100(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Yeah. It is a pity angry.

It is. Sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by pbs4real(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o.
Small children always fvcking madam husband.
I would ve done worse o..
go bk and read the post properly. ?i fink u re confused here. .

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by SEXYAMALUV(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
That man is a bush dog but children of dis days nawaoo y didn't d gal tell her aunty abt wat d man was doing to her frm d begging if she is nt liking wat d man was doing to her am sure she kept quite bcs of d money d man was giving to her. But for d madam of d house u should hv been mad @ d dog u married nt ur neice.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by nagoma(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
A 13 year old girl ! Francis Onyeji husband of Chibuzor is not from Zamfara but he have so much in common with Yarima.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
SEXYAMALUV:
That man is a bush dog but children of dis days nawaoo y didn't d gal tell her aunty abt wat d man was doing to her frm d begging if she is nt liking wat d man was doing to her am sure she kept quite bcs of d money d man was giving to her. But for d madam of d house u should hv been mad @ d dog u married nt ur neice.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
nagoma:
A 13 year old girl ! Francis Onyeji husband of Chibuzor is not from Zamfara names but he have so much in common with Yarima.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by revelationuche: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wicked generation ! That is what John call them.Adultrous and perverse generation Christ repeated it.The evil that men do live with them and consequences being felt by the third and fourth generation. He that has ears let him her .hoat here plz [img]http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1042[/img]

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
revelationuche:
Wicked generation ! That is what John call them.Adultrous and perverse generation Christ repeated it.The evil that men do live with them and consequences being felt by the third and fourth generation. He that has ears let him her .hoat here plz [img]http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1042[/img]
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by francizy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Useless demonic couple. If I say death sentence now, some people go attack me.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:
Useless demonic couple. If I say death sentence now, some people go attack me.. angry
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by LKO(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:
What? For my own domain? Wey my Alaka boys?

Who u help? Alaka boys get liver? Lol.

Heard d gist on radio delta's saturday programme (make country better) and I really felt pity for d small girl. Let d law take its course.
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by adewaletb3(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Insidous:

Are you ma.d?
no I ain't mad but I think your mama is. smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by doublewisdom: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
LKO:

Heard d gist on radio delta's saturday programme (make country better) and I really felt pity for d small girl. Let d law take its course.
Give us your address! Make we come help you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
adewaletb3:

no I ain't mad but I think my mama is. smiley
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by GentleFrank(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good for them ...
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
LKO:

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
GentleFrank:
Good for them ...
grin
GentleFrank:
Good for them ...
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by willbayo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:
I pity the woman o. Small children always fvcking madam husband. I would ve done worse o..
ur nt ok

1 Like

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
willbayo:

ur nt ok
grin
willbayo:

ur nt ok
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by DONSMITH123(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
willbayo:

ur nt ok

Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by abnsugbe: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
DankemzI:
this small girl abused sexually? kai o God what is this world turning into? wetin for that girl body move oga

her P***sy Tight die naaaa
Re: Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl by skihacker(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
What is the government doing to make sure minors are not so ill-treated??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.