Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship (1176 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by bvibesblogger: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
In the first part of 15 things our girlfriends shouldn’t tell us, we highlighted some salient things including what ladies think about our exes, how awesome their friends are in bed and how much they dislike a part of their body. The second part of this three part series will look at some other important things we men would rather not hear from our girlfriends, so that we can have a fruitful and loving relationship.

That you hate any of your exes

Irrespective of what crimes your exes may have committed, whether he humiliated you or broke your heart, it is best you keep your vindictive plans away from your boyfriend’s hearing. Your ex may have hurt you awfully and you have some set plans in your mind to get back at him which may include destroying some of his possessions or doing things that will cause him as much pain as you felt. Kindly keep those plans to yourself as irrespective of how bad things went with your exes, it’s never a good idea to let your partner in on how much you hate them. Your partner would most likely see the hate you feel for your exes as an indication of how passionate and intense your emotions can linger. In truth, hate may not be the direct opposite of love. Indifference seems more likely.

That you’re browsing a ridiculously expensive store for fun

Oftentimes, your boyfriend would have called you to ask what you’re up to and if you ever do tell him you’re surfing internet stores that happen to have ridiculously expensive items, you just might be brewing trouble. You might see it as fun gawking at items worth thousands but he sees the hole such habits will drill in his pocket. It is perhaps wise to give a vague reply such as “I’m up to nothing” or “I’m at a store” which is way better than saying “I’m at Christian Dior” or “I’m surfi the net for some channel bags”. These sort of replies doesn’t set off an alarm in his head that you’re high maintenance.

That you understand what his mom sees (or saw) in his dad

This statement has a whole lot of hidden meanings. For instance, he could cringe at the thought of you saying this by imagining his parents making out or if he’s imagination is more weird, he might have a terrible image of you getting it on with his dad. As such, commenting on how attractive or sexual you find your boyfriend’s father to be could whip up some crazy image of some impossible sexual make out. It’s true that your intentions are noble and may be appreciated, but commenting on the physical and sexual similarities between your boyfriend and his dad may trigger thoughts that may do more harm than good.

That you have some cash stashed away

It’s a good idea to have some amount of money stashed away just because some emergency situation might arise. It is nice to have something like a piggy bank where some form of cash can be easily gotten whenever the need arises to serve as a financial cushion which will help provide you with comfort whenever you get into a fight with your boyfriend. The point of such funds is for only you to know it exists and the moment your secret is out, the value of such funds decreases added to the fact that suspicions will begin to arise once the secret is out.

That you’re a flirt at work

Truth is almost everyone has double standards regarding acceptable sexual standards and issues affecting women and men. Men are mostly celebrated for indecent behaviour especially if they do so in the course of providing for their families. On the other hand, women are mostly demonised for acting flirty or using their sexuality as a tool for advancement at work. So, if you think you have a right to flirt as a means of advancing at work, it’s best you keep this away from your boyfriend. Truth is you and your boyfriend would benefit nothing by talking about this.

To be continued…

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/15-things-our-girlfriends-should-never-tell-us-for-the-good-of-our-relationship-2/
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by ikeepitreal(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Who lives in a pineappple under the sea?
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
ok
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by NEWSPoster: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
OK
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by Houseofglam7(f): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

SpongeBob Square Pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by ikeepitreal(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:

SpongeBob Square Pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, absorbent and yellow so porous he is
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by ikeepitreal(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:

SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!
God bless you, bro!
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Another foolish thread... Xavierblue and iamlegend1 with cutehector do the needful
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Another foolish thread... Xavierblue and iamlegend1 with cutehector do the needful

How far na guy

u don find the super-story lyrics?
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by XavierBlue(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015

Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

How far na guy

No ooo I never see am ooo...na my babe I dey look 4 sef..she dey find place to charge... Hope no be say she dey ur side? Abeg na her fone she wan charge no be her body!
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by XavierBlue(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

How far na guy

abeg how many mosquito dey your area?

Xavierblue
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
abeg how many mosquito dey your area?

Xavierblue
Bros mi,The last census wey we conduct don tey....
But As of 2008, na 16trillion dey.
But their population don triple by now oh!!!
Na with straw dem dey waka come for night now.
#Na3mosquitoNetIDeyUse.
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by Houseofglam7(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Lol, absorbent and yellow so porous he is

SpongeBob SquarePants.

If Nautical nonsense be something you wish.......SpongeBob SquarePants
Then grab on a deck and flop like a fish.......

Oya, complete am
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
No ooo I never see am ooo...na my babe I dey look 4 sef..she dey find place to charge... Hope no be say she dey ur side? Abeg na her fone she wan charge no be her body!

Haba na guy....

why u wan dey stingy with ur girl na...

There is love in sharing u know.

but i been see am sha, she pass go one huge guy house and she never come back since.

#YouDidntHereItFromMe.
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Haba na guy....

why u wan dey stingy with ur girl na...

There is love in sharing u know.

but i been see am sha, she pass go one huge guy house and she never come back since.

#YouDidntHereItFromMe.
help me check na.. Na girl still fresh ooo just 2months old relationship.. Help me check! Me sef huge no worry
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by XavierBlue(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Bros mi,The last census wey we conduct don tey....

But As of 2008, na 16trillion dey.

But their population don triple by now oh!!!

Na with straw dem dey waka come for night now.

#Na3mosquitoNetIDeyUse.
chemo! shocked shocked. Una dey breed am for that area?

Xavierblue
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by ikeepitreal(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:

SpongeBob SquarePants.

If Nautical nonsense be something you wish.......SpongeBob SquarePants
Then grab on a deck and flop like a fish.......
Spongebob squarepants!
Spongebob squarepants!
Spongeeeeebob squarepants!
*blows nose flute*
Lol, see our lives

Oya, complete am
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
chemo! shocked shocked. Una dey breed am for that area?

Xavierblue

No breed we dey breed am oh

d things don grow resistance to baygon, rambo, Raid....etc.

#EvenPiaPia
Re: 15 Things Our Girlfriends Should Never Tell Us For The Good Of Our Relationship by chuks34(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:
sponge Bob square pant.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Under A Spell ? / Sex Sells Your Soul / When A Lady Tells Biafrans She's Date Only Men Into Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.