Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

#gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter (39784 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Olofintoto(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
O4KASIBEE:
Gejwhileyou'reaway, We now have a New Country Called West Germany though we still believe that in fulness of time, it would turn to North Germany
lol

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Tbasen: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=Tbasen post=35622424][/quote]

GejWhileYouWhereAway,the section of the media that saw nothing good in your administration are now silence with the inadequacies of the current government.Well, in the FullnessOfTime we shall see of the media where fair to your administration.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Jesusloveyou: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] shut up there angry

Not even one ministerial appointment? angry

Useless dullard [/size]
abeg don't spoil my happy mood with ur ministerial appointment, as darkness is over in nigeria. GOD bless PMB

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by cdaboss: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ may GOD BLESS U ND UR FAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by beinstein(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
This got me laughing so hard.

8 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by vjsmiles: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
abeg don't spoil my happy mood with ur ministerial appointment, as darkness is over in nigeria. GOD bless PMB

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by mikkypel(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Some Nigerians are jobless, all they care for is spitting nonsensical rubbish
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by PAINGAIN: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
#gejwhileyouareaway, buhari conducted deliverance on his cows and built a helipad for them in daura.

4 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by cdaboss: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
ddippset:
Seriously the best twit was ; gej, while you were away, my freezer couldn't stop being blocked '- same applies to me.
GeJ made dat possible

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by samplegirl(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
DjAndroid:
Lol.

#GEJwhileyouwereaway, our president visited Michelle, the president of West Germany.

And he went with Osibandele.

5 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by samplegirl(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
DjAndroid:
Lol.

#GEJwhileyouwereaway, our president visited Michelle, the president of West Germany.

And he went with VP Osibandele.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
#gejwhileyouwereaway we are now enjoying almost steady power supply in my area due to your Power Roadmap and Privatization although your haters may like to give the credit to your successor. We the impartial observers appreciate how you were TRANSFORMING Nigeria .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by mildflame: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2015
OGOGORO while u were away d Pains, Trauma of defeats dat affected ur pple increase 100X, their reasoning,memory n logic completely collapse.
Like urself kindly send them abroad to make dem normal again
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by chiben22: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2015
buhari will still find solution to all this......

visit www*solutionzone*heck*in for educatitonal updates , post utme updates,post graduates scholarship, latest cheat and many more.......feel free to use the comment box
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Burger01(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol @ "They said we need Patience.. did you leave Patience behind at Aso Rock'?! grin
Honestly, Nigerians are clowns! grin

3 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Opinedecandid(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
ddippset:
Seriously the best twit was ; gej, while you were away, my freezer couldn't stop being blocked '- same applies to me.

Are you that surprised that as the rains keep pouring down, power supply is bound to increase?
or where u born last year?

Are you also unaware GEJ built and commissioned numerous Power Plants in the last six years?

Or may be for your mind, the improvement in power supply is done by Buhari. The same president who can't do the simplest of things.

Learn and grow, mbok!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by CSTR2: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by MoNickk(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2015
#gejwhileyouwereaway tomatoes were sold 5 pieces for 200 naira.

6 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Chyluv1000(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2015
#gejwhileyouwereaway Nigeria football team started having badlucks both men and women....

3 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by NovusHomo(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2015
#GEJwhileyouwereaway Aso Villa was cleaned and sanitized; new furniture was brought in; witches, Marabouts, Cele, all were brought in to remove the curse of your tenure as well as those of your female co-Presidents. There is welcome change, drunkard.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Dreyl(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2015
theassassin:
#gejwhileyouareaway the illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii is busy sipping fura d'nunu and forking Aisha instead of fighting bokoharam.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
stupidity Will never leave you, I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
#GejwhileyouwereAway

*Agarawu23 lost the whole competition on Nairaland

* Ngeneukwuenu became an economist (blood of God)

* Beremx started doing curtain advert as her signature since Daura President 5k will come in the #fullnessOffTime

*Seun left politics section for us

* omenka became the lone voice of a sinking ship

*mizmycoli became more emboldened on politics sections because barcanista and Kenai *Englisi*

*gbawe and and passingshot left Daura President becuae the 40K wasn't coming again

*farano is busy giving us musings about her utopian boyfriend while missclassy is becoming weirder

*Saraki became the first foreigner to mount the saddle of senate presidency according to saharaReporters

*Tanoids turned musicians called Wailing Wailers while janjaweedianss became Children of Hate

*Dullardinio and Dullaard have been censored by our Oga at the top because Daura Dolapo might promulgate Decree 5 to deal with social media

* Femi Adesina is now a walking disaster that Nigerians has criticised every single tweet he made since he became SSA media

* victoriabee and thesonofmark became cat and mouse

* dearpreye, whynotthetruth, francizy, mogidi and firefire made life so miserable for the *children of hate* that most of them denounced APC and their leaders

* FFK is back and asked us to Text SMELL to 4900 to check if Tinubu mouth is still smelling

Lastly Ishilove and Obinoscopy have got their PHD in view, we also join them to have our PHD in view

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Are you that surprised that as the rains keep pouring down, power supply is bound to increase?
or where u born last year?

Are you also unaware GEJ built and commissioned numerous Power Plants in the last six years?

Or may be for your mind, the improvement in power supply is done by Buhari. The same president who can't do the simplest of things.

Learn and grow, mbok!
is this the first rainy season we've had in the last 5 years? Or maybe there hasn't been rainy season since 2010! Mumu!
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by rudepen(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard of dauara said he has defeated bbook boys but at least 700 has died

#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard created west Germany with Mitchell as president

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari shared billions from a virtually empty treasury

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari wants fullness of time to appoint minsters

#GejWhileYouWhereAway dollar is now equal to 230 naira we are still waiting for N1=$1

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari became an old wine

these things u people say is the main reason while nigeria is not moving foward...there is no fucking love and unity!!!...I'm so ashamed of u for saying this
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by wtfCode: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Gej while u were away, buhari became a brazilian footballer known as President Buhari!
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Israel5(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
I dnt knw what to say sef
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by fejicruz(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
danielmichael:
As far as im concern GEJ is still de president of nigeria

Whoever is in that seat me no knw am
That dullard head is a confusionist
That monkey is a boko haram
That slowpoke is a taiwan
That unam is an unam
That idiot is an ABA boy

God punish am...
Be dreaming that GEJ is still president. You are living in a world of your own... Seems who would be needing a referral letter to Yaba left so as to bring you to the real world
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Kayendy(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
#Gejwhileuwereaway, President Buhari and his oda 10players decided we should wait for d fullness of time for d country to strt moving forward

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by HopeAlive14(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
#GEJwhileyouwere away I hope you prayed for Nigeria, because we really need prayers now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.