Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

#gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter (39734 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
your really matured in response honestly am impressed.i like fellows like you.

wink
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Osakah24:
So buhari fixed electricity in five weeks? Praise the lord of daura,for this miracle.
don't be silly please. Nobody said he fixed electricity. Electricity without supply is nothing. Buhari ensured this electricity got to the sockets and lighting points in our homes.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by lyntiffany(f): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

wink
your not serious grin
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Osakah24(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddippset:
don't be silly please. Nobody said he fixed electricity. Electricity without supply is nothing. Buhari ensured this electricity got to the sockets and lighting points in our homes.
don't be silly too,gej will gain nothing in hoarding electricity.if gej was still in power, electricity will still be this way,mind you it's not even experienced every where.

3 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Revolva(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin hahaha
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
your not serious grin

LoL.. Not serious about? cheesy
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by lyntiffany(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Not serious about? cheesy
go away joor cheesy
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
adioolayi:
#GEJwhileYouAreAway we have been having good supply of electricity.

#GEJWhileYouAreAway Dr. Mrs Iweala said you approved the release of $2billion from ECA without the knowledge of FEC

You're having good power supply BECAUSE of increased rainfall as in every rainy season, not because of any Govt. Input.

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Osakah24:
don't be silly too,gej will gain nothing in hoarding electricity.if gej was still in power, electricity will still be this way,mind you it's not even experienced every where.
once again don't be silly. Nobody said gej hoarded electricity. Only he was too weak to check and discipline those who hoarded it. Now we have a president who would deal with them. And naturally the hoarders have fallen back in line.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
There has been steady power supply in my area since Jonathan was rejected in the polls. I'm expecting good tides thereafter. Ever since,I have not missed Jonathan a sec.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
go away joor cheesy

If I go away, will not come back.. So do you still want me to go away? cheesy
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by adioolayi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
zoelife:

You're having good power supply BECAUSE of increased rainfall as in every rainy season, not because of any Govt. Input.
Do you work with any of the Electricity Distribution Companies?
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by donJ2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Are you that surprised that as the rains keep pouring down, power supply is bound to increase?
or where u born last year?

Are you also unaware GEJ built and commissioned numerous Power Plants in the last six years?

Or may be for your mind, the improvement in power supply is done by Buhari. The same president who can't do the simplest of things.

Learn and grow, mbok!

God bless you, ask that clown wat effort the current admin. has done to improve power.

The efforts I know so far z d barn on importation which hz totally collapsed d naira. 198-235 in a month *what will happen in 4yrs*

...Evryone should get me right, power has not improved...its almost like it wz during Gej's era(which is not impressive)

Am still waiting for improvement, cuz they still ration power in most parts of Kubwa-Fct.

Not to talk of so many other parts of the country.

...So far, this current admin is as clueless as d past one....i still need a change.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Do you work with any of the Electricity Distribution Companies?

I don't have to work with one to know.

It's a basic fact even a primary school pupil can tell.

In Nigeria, power supply generally increases in the rainy season.
Except u've never lived here.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Osakah24(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddippset:
once again don't be silly. Nobody said gej hoarded electricity. Only he was too weak to check and discipline those who hoarded it. Now we have a president who would deal with them. And naturally the hoarders have fallen back in line.
Abeg stop quoting me.and boko haram are yet to fall in line.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by lyntiffany(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

If I go away, will not come back.. So do you still want me to go away? cheesy
is that a threat I repeat go away cool
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard of dauara said he has defeated bbook boys but at least 700 has died

#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard created west Germany with Mitchell as president

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari shared billions from a virtually empty treasury

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari wants fullness of time to appoint minsters

#GejWhileYouWhereAway dollar is now equal to 230 naira we are still waiting for N1=$1

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari became an old wine

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by lyntiffany(f): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
donJ2:

God bless you, ask that clown wat effort the current admin. has done to improve power.

The efforts I know so far z d barn on importation which hz totally collapsed d naira. 198-235 in a month *what will happen in 4yrs*

...Evryone should get me right, power has not improved...its almost like it wz during Gej's era(which is not impressive)

Am still waiting for improvement, cuz they still ration power in most parts of Kubwa-Fct.

Not to talk of so many other parts of the country.

...So far, this current admin is as clueless as d past one....i still need a change.
nah my own part of the country have 24 hrs non-stop power supply for 3months now.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
is that a threat I repeat go away cool

Ok then.. Bye..
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by lyntiffany(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

Ok then.. Bye..
***** yawns**** stretch my body**** so finally am free at last.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by cdaboss: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yea! If gej were not clueless,it wouldn't have be possible
correct urself b4 u start abusin him
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by MsKeke1(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Haaaaaa.....funny tweets. Naija I Hail! grin
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by dmighty: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Nigeria’s former minister of finance said on Tuesday night that the $2 billion she was alleged to have withdrawn from Excess Crude Account without authorisation was used to pay for fuel subsidy on the instruction of former President Goodluck Jonathan.
She however said the issue was discussed at the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC), a statutory body which is chaired by the Minister of State for Finance in which all the states are represented.
The former Minister however said FAAC did not approve the withdrawal.
It will be recalled that Nigerian state governors had after the inauguration of the National Economic Council about two weeks ago accused Okonjo-Iweala of spending $2 billion from the ECA, a pool of funds which belonged to the three tiers of government.
Adams Oshiomole, the governor of Edo state told journalists that there has been a depletion in the funds from $4.1 billion as at November 2014 to $2.1 billion, even when there was no authorisation for any withdrawal from the funds known to state chief executives.
The governors had subsequently set up a committee made up of four of their members to investigate the withdrawals.
“Payments made were used for paying for petroleum subsidies for the Nigerian people and were approved by Mr President,” Iweala said in a statement issued by Paul Nwaibuikwu, her media assistant.
“Therefore there is no question of mismanaging any resources here,” she added
Okonjo-Iweala also said FAAC did not approve such expenditures, but “that all these expenditures were discussed at FAAC meetings attended by Finance Commissioners from the 36 states.”
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by donJ2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
The second tweet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by adioolayi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
zoelife:

"It's a basic fact even a primary school pupil can tell."
grin you've added salt and pepper to make it sweet grin

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by wiseoneking: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard of dauara said he has defeated bbook boys but at least 700 has died

#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard created west Germany with Mitchell as president

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari shared billions from a virtually empty treasury

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari wants fullness of time to appoint minsters

#GejWhileYouWhereAway dollar is now equal to 230 naira we are still waiting for N1=$1

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari became an old wine

You are a very funny chap. Lol
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by bofoy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
BRAINLESS PRESIDENT FUCKEN GENERAL

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Davidifeanyi: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
I miss You Verily!!

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Osakah24:
Abeg stop quoting me.and boko haram are yet to fall in line.
boko haram will fall in line and I will quote you till you get sense.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
***** yawns**** stretch my body**** so finally am free at last.

undecided
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
ecoterrors, you don try angry
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
something must trend

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / Iara Oshiomhole Stuns In Blue Outfit (Photos) / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's Lodge In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.