Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Girlfriend Lies Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lies Too Much (1393 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by bendutch(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
I meet this damsel on a beautiful day. I was able to convince her and we exchanged numbers. After so much persuation she directed to her house where I saw this beautiful edifice. She told me her parents owned the house but from my little investigation, the house belongs to her aunt.
Nevertheless, I really want to establish something tangible with her. She's claiming to be the high class when were together. Besides anybody that can afford such structure will not like the daughter to school where she is presently. Should I confront her or act the fool? NLS suggest. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is dat totally necessary. Be patient and Swallow her lies, there wud be a limit and she gonn reveal d truth
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Slimzjoe(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by loomer: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na that one be the "my girlfriend lies too much"? Just one lie.

Mr man, I don see rich man wey put him pikin them for govt school
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Came: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Did you in anyway behave or say that you don't like peasant ladies? I think she is lying if she is to stand up to you.Dont show her you are into her because of riches or rich background.if you find out she is a lier, stay clear her because a lier can do anything to cover up.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Gurgle(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
it just sounds like shes insecure

with time you will find out the truth, then its for you to reassure her that she doesn't need to lie about her family for you to love her
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Mostwanted7: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
The poster ^^^
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by misspicy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
@ bendutch I dnt tink she is a liar...
She mighy consider her aunt as a parent.it depends on the way she was brought up.most yoloba children refers to their elderly family members as their parent.
About the school thing,some very rich kids I know went to public schools.so be patient and not conclude until you af tangible evidence that she is lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
just wait and let time unfold matters
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by bendutch(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Came:
Did you in anyway behave or say that you don't like peasant ladies? I think she is lying if she is to stand up to you.Dont show her you are into her because of riches or rich background.if you find out she is a lier, stay clear her because a lier can do anything to cover up.

I think she was to impress me but I don't give a damm. I just like her so it baffles me why she's lying
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
This Op is definitely a learner, if I tell u the ones my gf does eh
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by uniqueflash(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
A lie is a wound that only time ll heal bt come to think of it, if it's actually her aunt that owns de house then she's nt too far frm de truth
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by nigerianium: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Your girlfriend LIES too much? She's simply being a girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Brytawon(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
He who has not lie to his partner has no respect for their feelings....

If she lie give you, swallow am. Next time you confront her. SIMPLE!
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
bendutch:

I think she was to impress me but I don't give a damm. I just like her so it baffles me why she's lying
Why do u think she wants 2 impress u? To me u av not said anything meaningful 2 warrant the subject of ur thread. I have the feeling that u are the one feeding ur gf with lies abt ur family status & u are feeling she may be suspecting u (cos of the school u attend) and u jst want a general view by bringing it 2 nl. Come 2 think of it why would u investigate the fact she told u a house blongs 2 her parents? Evn if she had told u that(assumin she did) u don't av any reason 2 doubt her xcept u are a cunny person too. Only liars wil always suspect every other person 2 be telling lies.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Too Much by nwadiuko1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Diaz only one thing I hate more than a lying biatchh

(1) (Reply)

Dear Married Women, How To Get Your Husband Home Real Fast!!! Lols! / Nairalanders Please Save My Wedding/marriage / Thursday Relationship Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.