Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (36859 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by aryzgreat: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
APC cockroaches would say this is fake under GEJ,

Let me see what they will say now.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by mightycrown1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
how i wish God will help us such that these evil bombs will stop to go off.
getting the mastermind is no achievement at all.
what happened to the mastermind of yanyan bombing? or have the victims wake up from the grave?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by sherif4owo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
How many more master mind for bokoharam out there hmm!
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by alaoeri: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Good to know you have started making use of your brain. Kudos bro cool
undecided
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by chiwondoski: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Does that means is no longer boko group so is now individual
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by akatonero(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wetin be him name?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by tope24(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
#calls CTU(ketu branch)

Vizkiz bauer: Shade pass me to aso rock angry

Buhari: yes bauer

Vizkiz bauer: mr president we have some suspects in custody, taking them down to CTU for interogation

Buhari: good job bauer! Get me some updates as soon as you get any information

Viizkiz bauer: yes Mr president! Shade prepare me a life feed from the interogation room and get me agent almeda! angry

The following takes place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. Events occur in real time. . .

Lmao. Wallahi o ti sin wi
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
carinmom:
Thank God, we hope they would be mercilessly dealt with. In fact they should all be shot dead without trial.

Dayyummn, not so fast. Atleast, they would be interrogated and tell us how they got bomb and who their sponsorer is.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by carinmom(f): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Dayyummn, not so fast. Atleast, they would be interrogated and tell us how they got bomb and who their sponsorer is.
Yes u are right. But what we saw here in Zaria was very horrible, some of my friends escaped death by the whiskers.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by onadana: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
cool coolLIARS.....EVERY LIAR WILL BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.military scamming us since 1960.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by drmaxayuba(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
whats the evidence that they are the one

Cracking Nigerians Apply For The Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application Secret
Attention: Etisalat Prize For Literature Receives £15,000

http://drmaxs..com/2015/07/cracking-nigerians-apply-for-etisalat.html

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by neocortex: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:
this is the intelligence i was talking about. I would always believe Buhari, a former General, in a battle before i believe some ogogoro sniffing Fedora Puppet.

How dumb can you be ?
"Intelligence" that couldn't prevent the bombings in the first place.
No wonder some people have referred to Buhari's supporters as cows
who will always obey even when being taken to abattoir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
carinmom:

Yes u are right. But what we saw here in Zaria was very horrible, some of my friends escaped death by the whiskers.

Oh! sorry about that. May GOD continue to protect us from these evil of boko-are-rams. To prevent such horrific incident from happening again, they need to be thoroughly interrogated, if not, this everyday killings is not going to stop. They will at the end die anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by berrystunn(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
i need something like this to believe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by shachris02: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

How dumb can you be ?
"Intelligence" that couldn't prevent the bombings in the first place.
No wonder some people have referred to Buhari's supporters as cows
who will always obey even when being taken to abattoir.

We are getting there, wailer. Count it....it took 1...2 days to catch the perpetrators.

How many days did it take your ogogoro Lord to unravel a common kidnapping?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by akaleb2015(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
THE MASS MEDIA AND NIGERIA JOURNALISTS ARE JUST DECEIVING NIGERIANS
NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by neocortex: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:

We are getting there, wailer. Count it....it took 1...2 days to catch the perpetrators.

How many days did it take your ogogoro Lord to unravel a common kidnapping?

I thought it took 1..2 days to bring the dead back to life.
The news you just read is a publicity stunt by Babaonechance.
I hope you know what that means ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by shachris02: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

a 'babaoncechance' according to you, is better any day compared to a clueless fedora wearing puppet that does not even know what he is doing half the time.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by ajepako(f): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:
this is the intelligence i was talking about. I would always believe Buhari, a former General, in a battle before i believe some ogogoro sniffing Fedora Puppet.

Good to dream....
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by ajepako(f): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

You dey mind the brainless buharoid?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Abbasmh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
#calls CTU(ketu branch)

Vizkiz bauer: Shade pass me to aso rock angry

Buhari: yes bauer

Vizkiz bauer: mr president we have some suspects in custody, taking them down to CTU for interogation

Buhari: good job bauer! Get me some updates as soon as you get any information

Viizkiz bauer: yes Mr president! Shade prepare me a life feed from the interogation room and get me agent almeda! angry

The following takes place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. Events occur in real time. . .
Haha but Boko Haram no be like nerve gas canisters, no be movie, na real life people are dying. So what are you doing to stop Boko Haram Mr. Bauer
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Jetjacky(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
And how do you know that? That they're the real corprete
carinmom:
Thank God, we hope they would be mercilessly dealt with. In fact they should all be shot dead without trial.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by caprini1: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Built2last:
Take note of the word ''SUSPECTED'' mastermind
Abi o?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by neocortex: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
shachris02:

a 'babaoncechance' according to you, is better any day compared to a clueless fedora wearing puppet that does not even know what he is doing half the time.

1.What will you call a man that doesn't know what "subsidy" means and still went ahead to
pay such ?
2. What will you tag a man who removes security checks from major roads knowing fully well( I assume he knows) that Nigeria is at war ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by dazzysleek(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Since Nigerians are worried over these recent bombings,FG cooked up this LIES to pacify the citizens!..ona no go fool us .
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Kingspin(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
I can never be carried away by this news. E no be today! Number of people are killed untimely everyday.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by shachris02: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

1.What will you call a man that doesn't know what "subsidy" means and still went ahead to
pay such ?
2. What will you tag a man who removes security checks from major roads knowing fully well( I assume he knows) that Nigeria is at war ?

You have comprehension problem. The subsidy he is paying is the one incurred by your evil master.
Wait till the national assembly resume. Subsidy would be removed.

Since the security checks were in place, how many boko haram members have you caught with it?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Abagworo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
carinmom:

Lol! I am tired of arresting. During Jonathan Kabiru Sokoto and a lot of so called boko haram big fishes were arrested but nothing came out of it. I will only start taking Buhari serious if something comes out of this.

We Nigerians demand for open and televised trial of these people so that we have 1st hand knowledge of internal sponsors.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by nijanigga: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy
ur brain don fry finish, you sounds like terrorists sympathizer
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Surejobsng(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na waoo...Dos boko boys get double lives ni? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.