Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (36858 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by meforyou1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
NoRetreat:
In a bid to show off that our millitary is working they tend to forget that arresting and investigation should be a secret affairs.How would other accomplishes will not go into hiding when you rushed to announce the arrest of one now? How will they not demand for the release of him during the doubtful negotiation? Locating and killing of Osama was done without public knowledge until the mission was accomplished. Less talk more action!
not necessarily. Even in advanced economies, police put up on mass media sketches of possible criminals and seek public's assistance. And when the get the criminal's name, they put it up too and seek for public assistance too
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
#calls CTU(ketu branch)

Vizkiz bauer: Shade pass me to aso rock angry

Buhari: yes bauer

Vizkiz bauer: mr president we have some suspects in custody, taking them down to CTU for interogation

Buhari: good job bauer! Get me some updates as soon as you get any information

Viizkiz bauer: yes Mr president! Shade prepare me a life feed from the interogation room and get me agent almeda! angry

The following takes place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. Events occur in real time. . .
bauer, kim just cleard security. She says she need 2c u. Its urgent
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Teekrayne(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by landonkenny02(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Where is there pictures undecided
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by Pamelayoung: 5:05am On Jul 09, 2015
What do they do with them after the arrest?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by twodays: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2015
I hope suspect is human, if human, why did you did you not put his pictures?
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing by westgermany: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
vizkiz:
#calls CTU(ketu branch)

Vizkiz bauer: Shade pass me to aso rock angry

Buhari: yes bauer

Vizkiz bauer: mr president we have some suspects in custody, taking them down to CTU for interogation

Buhari: good job bauer! Get me some updates as soon as you get any information

Viizkiz bauer: yes Mr president! Shade prepare me a life feed from the interogation room and get me agent almeda! angry

The following takes place between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. Events occur in real time. . .
hmmmm,i smell a 24hrs addict....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket / Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.