Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship (879 Views)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by georgechisom: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2015
my girlfriend called me last month 2 complain that my mum called her n warned her 2 stay away 4rm me. I was so surprise abt it, at a point I even doubted it until my Babe proved it. I have a very Gud r/ship wit my mum. She is nt jt my mother she is my Gud friend, so it beats my imagination hw she cud do such a tin. D issue now is dat my Babe said I hv refusd 2 say or do anytin abt it.she feels am bn less concern abt it. Bur d truth is dt I cnt confront my mum abt it. Pls guys how do i go abt dis whole mata. Ur kind advice pls!
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by demmy0325(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2015
Advice loading....
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by HungerBAD: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2015
She might be in LOVE with you, and kicking out other competition.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Get a gun and shoot your mum. Guess this helps. angry
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by mcyemite(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Kill her!!!
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Larablink(f): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Maybe mum is kinda jealous that she is taking the attention you usual give you her.it will.be wrong if you confront your mom,but you can talk to her in a polite way make her understand you love your girlfriend.maybe she might have a good reason for that...
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by elbaraj001(m): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Mehn..this is tyt..but u just have to man-up n ask ur mum abt it in a mature manner..atleast u will be able to listen to her own side of d story....if she admit calling, then I guess u should find a away of telling her dat u aren't happy with it n u wouldn't want her tty doing it again....m sure it will make her understand dat u re a man not a boy, therefore ur wishes should be respected...by d way she wouldn't like to see u unhappy...
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Confront her. Make her let it known to you why she wants your girl to stay off you. That should be a pretty easy thing to do since she's your friend,too.
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by ogunvic41(m): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2015
georgechisom:
my girlfriend called me last month 2 complain that my mum called her n warned her 2 stay away 4rm me. I was so surprise abt it, at a point I even doubted it until my Babe proved it. I have a very Gud r/ship wit my mum. She is nt jt my mother she is my Gud friend, so it beats my imagination hw she cud do such a tin. D issue now is dat my Babe said I hv refusd 2 say or do anytin abt it.she feels am bn less concern abt it. Bur d truth is dt I cnt confront my mum abt it. Pls guys how do i go abt dis whole mata. Ur kind advice pls!
THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, talk wt ur mum and ask why she doesn't want ur girlfriend, u claimed u have A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP with ur mum so she should open up to u. Ur mum MIGHT be doing the right thing. Have had a similar experience and eventually my mum was right. Good luck bro
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2015
bring ur area guys to treat ur mumsy 4ckup.
#ThatShouldSolveYourProblem
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2015
speak to your mom about it, hear her reasons,if it's something she feels your gf isn't doing right, teach her or tell her to work on it,but if you feel its not cogent enough just take your stand nd tell her she's your choice...

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Shebarh(f): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2015
speak to ya mum bout it don't be afraid... she is just jealous bcus she thinks the attention is going to the gal the most and she doesn't wanna loose her son to a gal... u know ya rlntship wit ya mum v been on for so many years it won't be easy for her to let u go
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by Godskidmidas(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Aahan! So you haven't spoken with your mum concerning the matter at all.

My guy you no try too.Follow mumcy talk na she fit get why she talk so
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by orogodoganyin(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
afraid to talk to ur 'good friend'?
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by richidinho(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Interfere in your mum's marriage too
Re: My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship by ksbusari(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Then u dont love ur Girl u can't confront ur Mum. Be soft on hr and tell ur wants.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Of You Remembered This Sandal (pics) / ik / 9 Ways Texting Will Totally Ruin Your Relationship Life And You MUST STOP IT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.