Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (99667 Views)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / She Send Me Ths Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gini emezie?
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Brains
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by DennisEche(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
6ty6ix:
gringringrin i dont know y most guys always talk abt sex or immoral stuffs on social media
like say you know de do am...... Stop pretending and keep shot
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by HRich(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wonderful
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by 9jatatafo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Smart and wise girl. Why do some guys do ask for nude photos of girls and ladies? It is total rubbish. Sex is something sacred and should be shared behind closed doors between a man and a woman.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by FumzeeyGold: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
modskiller:
Clap for that gyal, she must ne deeper life angry
I'LL TEL U A DEEPER LIFE WONT EVEN SHOW THE BRA WOT R U TALKING ABT

1 Like

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by jude33084(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
I love that baba smiley
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by uceffect: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
smart gal
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
remember007:
2009928055...zenith bank
Acc. Name plz.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Rasdagama: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
This reminds me of the popular Toyota advert; "YUNSH NAIN,YUNSH KANAIN" Good thinking,good product. The guy deserves the answer he got,shows how smart,intelligent,composed & matured the lady is. Abeg send me her details,make i for hail her.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by sage2(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:
Lmao..yes na she's in bra...

I like the display of flexibilty in your pic. I have a feeling you will work wonders in bed.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by HARRYBEE347: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
THIS GIRL GET SENSE OOOOOO
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by eazyflow222: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yes nah wht else

Or do u need more
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by beyoncausme: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
making sense..

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Smartest girl ever grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by sandy222: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com or check him directly on his website at www.bullytemplehelp.webs.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple""" he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Sweetlily2819(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol,correct girl.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nickymezor(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na so nw, bf4 nko grin grin grin.... D chickito granted his request wella.

1 Like

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by skoles007(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:
Me i like boobs buh won't ask a lady to send me a pix of it.
ur comment don spoil my fasting grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by sarite(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Can't stop Laffing. ...bad girl!!!
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by LordDecency(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Where d 0ranqes?

;DDaht girl nah Enqlish quru....,
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Roughfyzay(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na this kind thing dey spoil fast o
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
hehehe...

where the guy reply cool
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by spencekat(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Correct and smart chic.

1 Like

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink, is that you doing the handstand in that picture? Wow. Please i really need to talk to you. Send me an e mail on olamideadeyale@gmail.com
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
idolda:
lol

correct girl
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
very good....women dont have to give in,in everything men say......this is how you do it!!!..good one....hahaha... grin grin grin grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
sandy222:
I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Bully, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses white Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on bullytemple@yahoo.com or check him directly on his website at www.bullytemplehelp.webs.com (his Facebook name is Kareem Abhida and his Facebook page is Dr Bully Temple""" he is the answer to your problem..once again the email address is bullytemple@yahoo.com

Is that your pic?
I actually quoted this posted because I wanted to start rambling on how beautiful the picture is....but all the word muddled up in my head and I couldn't compose a single sentence.. cool

This your beauty is not joking with anybody... grin

#pictureperfect
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
PLEASE, I want to MARRY this lady ...

I Don't mean DATING....

1 Like

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
SO, SOME GIRLS STL DEY WEY GET SENSE LIKE DIS ?
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by mekybabe1: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol!
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by moshould(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Excellent reply from a wise and responsible lady...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.