Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (99657 Views)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / She Send Me Ths Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by nwadiuko1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
listica:
e no dey show for face,sex and Masturbate on na 2 different taste bro
really? Once again I don't do such things
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:
bunmijeminiwa@gmail.com.
You've got mail ma'am.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by scandybuono: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Correct babe
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by sigiyaya(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
jejemanito:
Send me that girl's account number!
acc number 600979832 acc name odunna ifeanyi keystone bank that is the information grin grin grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by sigiyaya(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
jejemanito:
Send me that girl's account number!
acc number 600979832 acc name odunna ifeanyi keystone bank here is the information grin grin grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by frank043(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Larablink:
its me am a gymnast.

Wow!... Wow!!... Wow!!!!!!!! A gymnast? Mehn, that's quite cool. I guess you are as flexible as rubber. Most of our ladies should actually find a hobby of some sort in physically working out. I don't miss out my chances in hooking up with very fit ladies like you.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Larablink(f): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2015
frank043:

Wow!... Wow!!... Wow!!!!!!!! A gymnast? Mehn, that's quite cool. I guess you are as flexible as rubber. Most of our ladies should actually find a hobby of some sort in physically working out. I don't miss out my chances in hooking up with very fit ladies like you.
thanks.maybe you might be luck.. wink
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Larablink(f): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2015
holamiday:
You've got mail ma'am.
no I didn't.
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by frank043(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Larablink:
thanks.maybe you might be luck.. wink

Sure, I might indeed. Now let me try my little shiny and promising luck..... Pls, do you mind a PM? Don't say no oooo. LOLZ. wink
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by blessedvisky(m): 2:00am On Jul 10, 2015
introvert:
[c]I think the girl is very smart...[/c] grin grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by listica(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2015
nwadiuko1:
really? Once again I don't do such things
I believe u
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
listica:
ole
broke as£ nigga
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
chisco82:
Acc. Name plz.
Ashaka joana
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by N3RO(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
..Dagbo.. shocked grin cheesy
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by listica(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
remember007:
broke as£ nigga
Na naija I dey oh u dey blow yanki 4 me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
frank043:

u wan kill our women? grin
even to waka for 5 mins na huge stress for dem grin grin
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by frank043(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
lefulefu:

u wan kill our women? grin
even to waka for 5 mins na huge stress for dem grin grin

Don't mind them bro...
Re: "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2015
remember007:
Ashaka joana
it does not correspond with the acc. No. Oh! grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.