Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience (1327 Views)

Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience / Anniversary Of Your First Kiss Share Your Date & Experience / Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by fubbyy(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2015
I was watching a movie last night where a guy whom was wooing a girl for a very long time

The guy joined the girl's church just to get her,one day the guy ask the girl to pray for him that he had a nightmare last night,the girl wanted to pray over the phone but the guy declined,insisting they meet,the girl invited him over,she held his hands to pray for him,immediately the girl closed her eyes the guy kissed her(a deep one) and ran away,That's how the girl fell inlove with him

Its nollywood but I does happen,have you ever stolen a kiss from someone or have it stolen from you,how was it?
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Nairalander01: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
k
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2015
When a Nigerian male becomes so engrossed in Nollywood movies, then something is fundermemtally wrong!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Girls like shy guys... Like toys
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by damilareoye: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Nollywood. Ok
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by fubbyy(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
vfactor:
When a Nigerian male becomes so engrossed in Nollywood movies, then something is fundermemtally wrong!
have you ever watched a nollywood movie before?
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2015
fubbyy:
have you ever watched a nollywood movie before?

Yes boss!
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by vjsmiles: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=14pt] nollywood and their poor scripting movies undecided

Do Bollywood and have peace of mind [/size]
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by fubbyy(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2015
vfactor:

Yes boss!
does that mean that you are engrossed with it?
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2015
fubbyy:
does that mean that you are engrossed with it?

Engrossed means that u think about what u watched in a Nollywood movie so much that u expect it to happen in real life! And u open a thread in a forum and ask people for their opinions. Now, that's engrossed!
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by chybykee(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2015
I experience such often.

The last one was at my new place of work. She's very beautiful and curvy. I didn't wanna rush cos a lotta guys where OH! running around. Our Boss gave us something to work on. She now dared Me Kiss Her, I felt it wasn't proper there so no one was gonna see. Then She planted this wonderful Kiss Oh My GOD grin it was awesome cheesy
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Tolexander: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2015
fubbyy:
I was watching a movie last night where a guy whom was wooing a girl for a very long time

The guy joined the girl's church just to get her,one day the guy ask the girl to pray for him that he had a nightmare last night,the girl wanted to pray over the phone but the guy declined,insisting they meet,the girl invited him over,she held his hands to pray for him,immediately the girl closed her eyes the guy kissed her(a deep one) and ran away,That's how the girl fell inlove with him

Its nollywood but I does happen,have you ever stolen a kiss from someone or have it stolen from you,how was it?
oh boy, don't go out to try that shit o,

I promise you you can earn a slap for it.
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Emodeee: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
One of the s.tupid things guys go through to get into a girl's pant.

Missmossy, what will I do to get into ur pant? Proffer an effective one.
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by fubbyy(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2015
vfactor:

Engrossed means that u think about what u watched in a Nollywood movie so much that u expect it to happen in real life! And u open a thread in a forum and ask people for their opinions. Now, that's engrossed!
and you think that doesn't happen in real life? Dude you are not just making sense
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by fubbyy(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Tolexander:
oh boy, don't go out to try that shit o,

I promise you you can earn a slap for it.
Lol... I no go fit try am o but that doesn't mean that some girls won't like it
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by XavierBlue(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Bed time stories. Nollywood ehh, poor script too parch to impress me.

Xavierblue
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
When i see "NOLLYWOOD"
i just feel like throwing up
Re: Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
fubbyy:
and you think that doesn't happen in real life? Dude you are not just making sense

I wasn't expecting it to make sense to you. That will be like expecting a fish to climb a tree.

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady / Call Summary Analysis / After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.