Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (24922 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by denedene(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2015
e don tey i see osibande o! finally
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by BALLERON(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2015
VP, Professor Osinbajo always with diary/Notepad smiley
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by kuchikau: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Duara born bastard is busy shaking hands while his boys are busy killing nigerians..God will punish buhari
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by CharlieMaria(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
jcmaiah:
Minister of tourism! Please don't call Obama Osama ; we don't need your disgraceful tendencies this time .
IMO Obama is worst than Osama. So he deserves that name, nay even worse name. He is a murderer of the defenceless, promoting unnatural vices. He is evil.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by kuchikau: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Illiterate president...confuse idiot
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by frisky2good(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Fear just dey catch me. Make he no go ask "how is president Osama". grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by CharlieMaria(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
PassingShot:

So, no good can come out from associating with USA/Europe? Is everything about them evil? If so, why do we run to their countries for all kinds of aids?
Am not saying that no good can come from Europe. But from Obama? Only evil can emanate from such a man. He will just give us an apparent good gift but underlyed by the devil's signature. In return you must buy his evil agenda. So what's the need. The ibos will say in one of their proverbs "kama m ga erijuafo dachie uzo kama ka m kwuru aguu." Meaning "Instead of eating to my satisfaction and fall by the roadside, i'd rather remain hungry. Summarily USA should keep their gifts for themselves.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Ha ha ha. Olodo. Where do u knw there? House boy. Lolz. Mai guard. Shey na kings guard u dey work or halogen. Do u know where code of conduct bureau is?
bobbiekrantz:

Which Part of Asokoro?...

Except the dude de stay for behind gwali extension where pole no dey.. grin

The dullard is working?.. grin

How?..by creating East Germany?

by transferring boko boys to Anambra?

By winning the medal of Temple run?

By Dancing at AU summit? grin

Stop taking Kerosene..its affecting your brain grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by stanjin: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2015
God help us
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:
Ha ha ha. Olodo. Where do u knw there? House boy. Lolz. Mai guard. Shey na kings guard u dey work or halogen. Do u know where code of conduct bureau is?

That place?.. grin

I only know places like CBN and hosts of them..

My sympathy to your friend...tell am say na money kill Abuja..

grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by DOKUBOHARAM: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2015
this VP sha....no charisma, just look like buhari houseboy the guy dey jot when men dey discuss...smmh commisioner
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:

By the way...my Alma matta is ADSs Asokoro Abuja...Mogadishu cantonment..

By the way....my alma cool
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2015
CharlieMaria:
IMO Obama is worst than Osama. So he deserves that name, nay even worse name. He is a murderer of the defenceless, promoting unnatural vices. He is evil.
You have a point,can't dispute that.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2015
U see nw, ADSS inside mogadishu cantoonment! U re in nid of help. D school is inside mambilla baracks, maitama ok. Mpape dweller. I said it, u are a house boy. U wash officer clothes nd cars. Stop dis dialogue ok. Its beyond ur iq.
bobbiekrantz:

By the way...my Alma matta is ADSs Asokoro Abuja...Mogadishu cantonment..

By the way....my alma cool
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2015
U see, CBN at Asokoro. Kai! Im not surprise at all. Y am i even replying ur type. Gateman.
bobbiekrantz:

That place?.. grin

I only know places like CBN and hosts of them..

My sympathy to your friend...tell am say na money kill Abuja..

grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:
U see, CBN at Asokoro. Kai! Im not surprise at all. Y am i even replying ur type. Gateman.

get my point...I'm talking about Abuja as a whole not Asokoro... undecided

Nawa o..

grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:
U see nw, ADSS inside mogadishu cantoonment! U re in nid of help. D school is inside mambilla baracks, maitama ok. Mpape dweller. I said it, u are a house boy. U wash officer clothes nd cars. Stop dis dialogue ok. Its beyond ur iq.

Army Day Sec. School inside Mambilla? shocked

Dude...my own dey Asokoro...Mogadishu cantonment...

you just de mumu yourself..
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:

Na command dey Mambilla...

get that int0 y0ur greasy head!! grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na mpape u dey live guy. Ghetto. 4 ur info. Command is located inside lungi barracks. Houseboy.
bobbiekrantz:

Na command dey Mambilla...

get that int0 y0ur greasy head!! grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=olalat post=35663315]Na mpape u dey live guy. Ghetto. 4 ur info. Command is located inside lungi barracks. Houseboy.[/quote

This chat is becoming boring...

well...despite your ignorance...let me give it to you..

CDSS ....Maitama-Lungi barracks

ADSS Mogadishu cantonment--Asokoro

and I stay at Karu(Fed. housing)

Thanks for asking tho.

PS...another Command is inside Mambilla

Okay....I don't want to argue it anymore.. its becoming boring...
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by datone: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
The southern Christian is not ready to die. If they want to stop Christians from going to church, all they need to is they will just burn one church in Lekki, bomb one in Mushin and bomb one in Bariga. The next Sunday all the churches in Lagos will be empty.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by toshmann(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
henchamb:
They would soon invade here shouting govt of pictures as if no be person wey dey work dey get pictures

We could have been shouting soemthing else if he were to have any achievement for us to shout for. But for now, the only thing he has givem us is photos. . . . and his supporters present the photos as achievement, and so we oblige them as the government of photos or as some people will say "the Photocratic Republic of Buhari" cheesy

This guy has achieved a lot of photos . . . . . ahaa and a rejuvenated Boko haram grin

Chai! Buhari!
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Okey.... Abacha baracks. [quote author=bobbiekrantz post=35663875][/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:
Okey.... Abacha baracks.

Yes!!...You don't know it as Mogadishu cantonment abi
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Detayo7(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
still dnt understand why we need to hype any visit to the US, i mean is it more than US!!most of these American and European countries arent even growing at a competitive rate compared to China, India and Brazil. What we need is to sit down and think our way out of our problems.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by blessedapple: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
I smell gay marriage persuasion
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nicepoker(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
amnesty7:
See charismatic President and his able VP. The pictures will absolutely ruin some people's day wink and they must take a look. Slow and steady, Baba.
u mean the. Dullard and the common commissioner.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Btruth: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Action President and a worthy Vice President. God will continue to give you both wisdom and understanding in Jesus name.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Adminisher: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
What did we do to deserve this confused and useless government??

This Misguided fellow should get his Ass on a place and get to work!!! angry

Sorry for this new government. I see it is killing you. I think prayers may help.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by mensdept: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Where was the US flag? Its green and white and what is the other flag?
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by ajepako(f): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
They are coaching him on what to say so the old dude will not refer to Obama as Osama or his wife as Micheal

or carve a new country out of America like he carved out western germany single handedly

babaonechance.. grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi / Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.