Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (24919 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by cheddahboy(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Sai Baba!!!! Just do anything they ask you oh, even legalizing any shit, We Just need Development in Nigeria. Am Effing Tired of jumping Bike to Studio.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by histemple: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
What exactly does the US want from Nigeria. Any assistance offer by US is akin to the proverbial Greek - gift. I think the US should leave us alone for good. The only positive premonition is that they want to assist us fight insurgency in the northeast but the big question is "at what cost"?
The US has even a more precarious terrorist situation than we have and they have shown incapacitation in subduing Alqaeda. In fact, they ran away from ground zero in Afghanistan.
I hope they are not looking for an opportunity to infuse their inhuman and immoral policies on Africa through Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by skihacker(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
That's my president smiley
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by adedayourt(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2015
imagine d number ofpeople a president has to meet bfor finally meeting anoda president.

#PowerPassPower

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by emmanuel2015: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2015
oshe
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by tolexy007(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?
go get a life..
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by NosaHenry(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Obama has constantly undermined Nigeria, yet we keep running to US to pay homage to him. Obama has no plan of coming to Nigeria or assist us genuinely
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
See fyn office, no wonder non of dem no wan leave d post..
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Just hope it is useful somehow
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by erinalex: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2015
doublewisdom:
Thank God Osubande is not isolated today. He has been declared ebola free.
even if Osinbajo is 'isolated' how will that improve your own life? Haters, always wailling. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by whitestar01(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
l hope he's not going to get de idea of gay legalism? grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
This is a kind of news that always gives saTANoids headache
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
vecman22:
Wailing wailers.... were una dey grin

No 1 wailer grin grin

Bemused lying liar!! grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by discusant: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
US delegates need to ask President Buhari why he is trans faring Boko Haram detainees from the areas they operate, to a low security prison in a densely populated Ekwulobia.

After all, US president cannot contemplate transfer of Guantanamo detainees to a low grade US prison in a densely populated US town.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by PassingShot(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
PMB gradually restoring our battered and lost image under GEJ's administration.

Btw, good pose! Always presidential.

Let the Wailing Wailers stay clear of here please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
OJUcrook:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?
Lol.. (irunoobo, dickrider, eroticdemonica, searching4love) .... u don get new nick baa.. dem ban u?
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
What u did is simple, u blind support a corrupt, underperformed admin of jonathan. We voted him out nd u re still bitter. U refuse to move on. We make d right choice man. I use 18hrs light in my house nw only for voting a man that goes around with nemesis. Guy, u are too young to have high BP O O
bobbiekrantz:
What did we do to deserve this confused and useless government??

This Misguided fellow should get his Ass on a place and get to work!!! angry
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by chubbygal(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Dogo Yaro / baba 419 always looking ewu ewu.

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bayusdipe(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Na God he won see,wey dey make am do meeting up and down
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by cenaboy(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool
Hope gayism is not discussed
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:
What u did is simple, u blind support a corrupt, underperformed admin of jonathan. We voted him out nd u re still bitter. U refuse to move on. We make d right choice man. I use 18hrs light in my house nw only for voting a man that goes around with nemesis. Guy, u are too young to have high BP O O

You are too boring.. grin

Right from time we enjoy constant power supply.... grin

Leave ghetto...you remain adamant...yet you blame GEJ for all your misfortunes... grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by OJUcrook: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
tolexy007:
go get a life..
shatap, you are going back to Biafra
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by erinalex: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Depot:
Na only picture this Aboki dey snap.
when u know that this government is all about pictures,why then did u always bothered urself to look at those pictures?hypocrite! Were u forced to look at d pictures? For me I don't believe in AIT & NTA,for that,I never tune my telly to those stations.borrow a leaf from me & safe urself of complainnig about pictures everytime.enjoy ur day
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by coputa(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2015
What is this meeting with Obama all about.After 55 years of indepedence our leaders still rely on western powers to direct them on what to do.Cant we for once do our own thing without consulting them.The west does not have the solution to our problems,even if they do,they wont give it out.Our problems is their joy,since they profit from it.Buhari should constitute a think thank outside the the federal executive council that will brainstorm on possible solutions to our persistent national problems and stop this globe throtting.The solution to our problems is in our kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Adeyemy4real(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2015
[b][/b]God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by JackErnest(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm. Buhari, when eating with the devil, use a long spoon o
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari the terrorist elect of the zoo....u are not my president because I'm a BIAFRAN.#IPOB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by TerryGold(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Ride on my presido!
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by virus04(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Oya make the terrorist go sign gay law for naija
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by brownnyj(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2015
why do white people usually have big heads
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by ShineuEye: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari the snail.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by staymore: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
henchamb:
They would soon invade here shouting govt of pictures as if no be person wey dey work dey get pictures

You just said it.
Government of photographs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.