Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (24921 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by laserjet: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Wailing wailers at the bottom of blackwater bay. grin

Wailing wailers = professional mourners grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by JayB11(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Hope Daullard's ass is not the target I fear US.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by kennyman200(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
My president is looking stunning... Weldone sir.. More strenght and God's support sir.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by vicogu76(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Depot:
Na only picture this Aboki dey snap.
you say him dey here the oyinbo grammar grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by chiben22: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2015
buhari is working..........

visit www*solutionzone*heck*in for educational updates , post utme exams , scholarship exam , post graduate exam etc.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by systemz(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2015
doublewisdom:
Thank God Osubande is not isolated today. He has been declared ebola free.
Lwkmd!!!
Roflmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Brytawon(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
MTN IS SO WICKED
I received a message from MTN this morning saying:
"Know interesting facts about your country, text NIG to 32050... N100 per day" ...and as a good citizen of Nigeria, I decided to know more facts about my country. I subscribed and immediately they deducted
N100 from my account.

The first fact I received was:
"Do you know that the Nigeria national flag has two colours which are green and white". (Cold begin catch me).

Secondly they sent:
"Do you know that the first letter of Nigeria is N?" (I begin develop headache).

Thirdly was:
"Do you know that river Niger is in
Nigeria?".

MTN! Everywhere you go... gringringrin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2015
American govt never meant well for African countries. Look at the immigration law they place against Africans as if seeking refuge in another man's land is a criminal offense.Another aspects are the visa lottery ban.Obama refused to sell the ebola vaccines to us.He promise to help nigerian govt tackle bokoharam but we didn't see any assistance rendered.Whereas, he was eager to impose gay law on us.Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Kayendy(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
D pictures dis man has taken in dis few days has surpassed wat OBJ and GEJ took in their respective tenures....
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by amclimax(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
In the #fullnessoftime Pls Baba NEVA accept to sign GAY law......cux dos westerns are good in brain washing people with dull brain...cux you knw their is limit to what you can do @ ur age, which includes thinking well nowadays

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by olalat(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Mumu, do u knw where i live? No nid talking too much. Let me gv u an instance, a friend stays in a service apartment at asokoro abuja, each time i visit him towards d end cum beginning of dis year, the run gen cos no light. Where do u stay pls? Stop hating, Buhari is working.
bobbiekrantz:

You are too boring.. grin

Right from time we enjoy constant power supply.... grin

Leave ghetto...you remain adamant...yet you blame GEJ for all your misfortunes... grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by tsdarkside(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2015
look at the white-devils,,,they are quick back again...they feel they are loosing control....shouldnt nigeria be disintegrated by now,by their opinion??

buhari shouldnt make no business with the white-world....make business with south-america,make business with china and asia...but surely not with the white-race............ angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
olalat:
Mumu, do u knw where i live? No nid talking too much. Let me gv u an instance, a friend stays in a service apartment at asokoro abuja, each time i visit him towards d end cum beginning of dis year, the run gen cos no light. Where do u stay pls? Stop hating, Buhari is working.

Which Part of Asokoro?...

Except the dude de stay for behind gwali extension where pole no dey.. grin

The dullard is working?.. grin

How?..by creating East Germany?

by transferring boko boys to Anambra?

By winning the medal of Temple run?

By Dancing at AU summit? grin

Stop taking Kerosene..its affecting your brain grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Once dem tell u say "legalize homo and we'd help fight boko boys" biko please, run back to aso rock.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by anonimi: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Paparazzi president takes pictures while his country burns in the hands of terrorists.

How many deaths WITHOUT any action since 29 May?

Shall we keep waiting till the fullness of time

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Minister of tourism! Please don't call Obama Osama ; we don't need your disgraceful tendencies this time .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Arrester171(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2015
I think say una want CHANGE? Him don dey give am na. Boooohari carry on SUPER JONAA BEST EVER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by ORACULUM(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2015
i won't be surprised gay practice is brought back from the visit..
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by cescky(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2015
vecman22:
Wailing wailers.... were una dey grin

No 1 wailer grin grin

whats there to celebrate? and why are u shining your teeth? the president is in a meeting and there are scores dying....your here jubilating smh for u and ur likes
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by drey076(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Ofeakwu:
.com undecided
Ofeakwu:
.com
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Surejobsng(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Baba Go slow grin
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by gudho99(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Gain admission into 200l I'm Amy University of ur choice for more info call 08184372095
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by worksmart(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Don't be deceived America has already sponsored a secret coup that removed Buhari the day after inauguration.

These photos could have been snapped on the 30th May hours or minutes before Buhari 's removal.

If you think it is far fetched, then you should also agree that it should considered far fetched that Buhari could fail to attend to inaugurate his own NAss.

It should also be considered far fetched that Buhari has not appointed a single minister going in to his sixth week in office.

When I saw this thread I knew there would be photos, the coupist (USA) are now controlling our news media and using lots of photos and short video clips taken when Buhari was president elect, to deceive us.

Even the G7 summits and AU summit photos were taken before inauguration.

How many of you recall that when Buhari was invited to the G7 summit he was told it would hold on 7th May, that was the date he likely took those photos with G7 leaders.

The AU summit photos occurred at preliminary gathering ahead of the actual summit in June.
PMB was missing from all videoed live sessions at the AU summit.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by CharlieMaria(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2015
This new found 'friend' in Obama that this present administration is celebrating. Am just afraid of what that satanist will offer Nigeria. PMB please better learn to avoid Obama like GEJ DID! He will only offer you poison. Anyway we are watching you.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
is better obama dont come to nigeria...we dont want filth on our soil..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by gudho99(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Gain admission into 200l in any University of ur for more info call 08184372095
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by lenco(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Are you sure this pix is for US delegates? can anyone notice the other flag behind them....its not the US flag na.....
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by vecman22(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
cescky:

whats there to celebrate? and why are u shining your teeth? the president is in a meeting and there are scores dying....your here jubilating smh for u and ur likes

And d Wailing continue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by CharlieMaria(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
PassingShot:
PMB gradually restoring our battered and lost image under GEJ's administration.

Btw, good pose! Always presidential.

Let the Wailing Wailers stay clear of here please.
Pls dear just open your eyes and don't be deceived or be blurred by your hatred for GEJ. PMB threading on the ground where the 'angels' are afraid to thread. Friendship with the great Evil Obama is the worst thing that can happen to this our beloved country. That man will only ruin us with his evil and satanic ideas in the name of fight for human right. The earlier you wake up to this reality the better for you. This also goes to PMB.
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Homosexy things...maybe Boolari will be Oboma's husband number 2 after the Zimbabwean strong man...slurpy seconds anyone?
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by PassingShot(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2015
CharlieMaria:
Pls dear just open your eyes and don't be deceived or be blurred by your hatred for GEJ. PMB threading on the ground where the 'angels' are afraid to thread. Friendship with the great Evil Obama is the worst thing that can happen to this our beloved country. That man will only ruin us with his evil and satanic ideas in the name of fight for human right. The earlier you wake up to this reality the better for you. This also goes to PMB.
So, no good can come out from associating with USA/Europe? Is everything about them evil? If so, why do we run to their countries for all kinds of aids?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.