Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? (7957 Views)

"Newborn Baby Dies After Christian Mother Refuses Hospital Treatment!!! / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God / Next 2month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
dolphinheart:

And much more better to know the reward and future for living such a holy and righteous life.

For those who have not been able to live a life with the knowledge of being able to choose good and bad. Eg babies, the bible explains there future when they die and sieze to exist . Try and find out, its not a mystery
HEAVEN. Or do you have any other contrary answer dear.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Why do you think its heaven, do you have any scritural proof that directly support ur views?

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Why do you think its heaven, do you have any scritural proof that directly support ur views?
And yes, my views are different from what u posted

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
dolphinheart:

And yes, my views are different from what u posted

So babies are going to hell right.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
STEVENcrack:

So babies are going to hell right.
Let's not jump. Let's handle it step by step. Let's look at if babies go directly to heaven when they die first. So let's hear ur proof on babies going to heaven when they die.

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
dolphinheart:

Let's not jump.
Let's handle it step by step.
Let's look at if babies go directly to heaven when they die first.
So let's hear ur proof on babies going to heaven when they die.

See my guy I don't like long story...isrealite journey so lemme call the long discussion short bAbies would go to heaven either on a short run oor on a long run. If your church preaches otherwise dats ur problem. Move on with ur liife ok.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
STEVENcrack:

See my guy I don't like long story...isrealite journey so lemme call the long discussion short bAbies would go to heaven either on a short run oor on a long run. If your church preaches otherwise dats ur problem. Move on with ur liife ok.

If having a discussion about the scriptures to find out the truth is "long story " to you. Then I have no choice than to leave u with ur view.

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
dolphinheart:

If having a discussion about the scriptures to find out the truth is "long story " to you. Then I have no choice than to leave u with ur view.
Thanks for banking with us...have a great day.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Question we should think about , especially for those who believe babies go to heaven when they die.

A woman can secure evalasting future for her children is she kills them shortly after birth ? Yes or no.

What happens to babies that died shortly before birth? Are they considered alive enough to guarantee them heavenly hope ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Weah96: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
dolphinheart:
Question we should think about , especially for those who believe babies go to heaven when they die.

A woman can secure evalasting future for her children is she kills them shortly after birth ? Yes or no.

What happens to babies that died shortly before birth? Are they considered alive enough to guarantee them heavenly hope ?

Good question. Best way to send everyone to heaven is to sacrifice them like Abraham was about to do Isaac. He didn't want to hurt the old man's feelings though, evil cretin.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by onyekabe(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=STEVENcrack post=35666035]I suPpose am the first pastor u were refering to But on a more serious note am not a pastor but a christian who have a good understanding of the bible.
If you are not a geniune christian u wud never understand d bible..the bible is not an ordinary book or novel thAt u can read becos u want to make an argument..the bible is written by inspiration and divine revelation. Do you know how revelation was written dear.

If you have been deceived that there's no God or that babies wud go to hell try and leave with it..u don't have to start looking for people to weaken their faith.
JESUS christ is the reason why we have hope of making heaven and if jesus could say that except we be like this little children we wud by no means enter the kingdom of God.
You can also read deut 1:39 when the isrealite Sinned against God he told dem dat none of them would enter the promise land except their chilldren because God knows that the children are innocent and sudnt be punished for the sins of their Father..so wh wud God allow them to go to hell fire..Even 2samauel 12:23 when david son died david was happy because he knew his son was going to heaven and dat him david is coming to meet him.
REPENT MIZJANET and give your life to CHRIST and be SAVED that's all that matters. [/quote OK if infants will go to heaven God should have made every body to die at infant

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2015
onyekabe

OK, if infants will go to heaven God should have made everybody die at infant

Lol cheesy , and xristians should have save babies to heaven by killing them at birth.

*They are all confuse beings*
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol cheesy , and xristians should have save babies to heaven by killing them at birth.

*They are all confuse beings*

All confuse beings?
Are u saying all christians are confused beings ?

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
dolphinheart:

All confuse beings?
Are u saying all christians are confused beings ?

those who said babies go to heaven, but fail to kill those babies at birth . They would have shown the greatest love to those babies by killing them instantly .
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
[ ]
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by rabzy: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizJanet:

those who said babies go to heaven, but fail to kill those babies at birth . They would have shown the greatest love to those babies by killing them instantly .
It would have been self-defeating because the same people believe if they kill it is a sin. So the same God they believe in makes it wrong to kill the babies, so that cancels the option
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
rabzy:

It would have been self-defeating because the same people believe if they kill it is a sin. So the same God they believe in makes it wrong to kill the babies, so that cancels the option

Are you saying it will be self defeating for the babies?
What will happen to the baby if the mother kills him/she at child birth deliberately?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by rabzy: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
dolphinheart:

Are you saying it will be self defeating for the babies?
What will happen to the baby if the mother kills him/she at child birth deliberately?

What the bible affirms is that such a mother will be held accountable for her actions.

The Bible specifically does not mention what happens to such babies. So anything said would be speculations and educated/informed guesses which could be totally wrong.
For Example When King Jeroboam's infant baby was sick, the wife sought God's prophet for a cure, she was told the baby would die but he would be the only one that would be properly buried because something good was found in the baby, whereas all other children of Jeroboam would die shameful deaths with no proper burial.

When Rachel was pregnant with Isaac and Esau, the scriptures said he saw the two of them struggling in the womb and saw that one would be greater than the other.
So that shows God can see something good or bad in a baby and can make judgement based on it.

Whether God does that for all babies or dead babies, i don't know.

There was also a prophesy about Rachel weeping for the babies and children that were killed by Herod and the prophesy stated that all the children would be resurrected.

That is as much as i know from the scriptures about the matter.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
rabzy:

What the bible affirms is that such a mother will be held accountable for her actions.

The Bible specifically does not mention what happens to such babies. So anything said would be speculations and educated/informed guesses which could be totally wrong.
For Example When King Jeroboam's infant baby was sick, the wife sought God's prophet for a cure, she was told the baby would die but he would be the only one that would be properly buried because something good was found in the baby, whereas all other children of Jeroboam would die shameful deaths with no proper burial.

When Rachel was pregnant with Isaac and Esau, the scriptures said he saw the two of them struggling in the womb and saw that one would be greater than the other.
So that shows God can see something good or bad in a baby and can make judgement based on it.

Whether God does that for all babies or dead babies, i don't know.

There was also a prophesy about Rachel weeping for the babies and children that were killed by Herod and the prophesy stated that all the children would be resurrected.

That is as much as i know from the scriptures about the matter.

I'm I right to take this out of ur post, that you dnt know what happens to babies when they die?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
rabzy:

its pure wickedness if he makes it wrong to kill the babies if truly they are going to heaven . Your bible said its his will that all men be saved , so why wont he embrace this option to get many people saved as possible ?

BUT If he condemn killing them in other to preserve their life , that means he knows death will terminate their existence .

That law that bans killing babies ONLY MAKES SENSE if the babies will cease to exist if killed .

If babies cease to exist , it clearly applies to everyone .

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by rabzy: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizJanet:

its pure wickedness if he makes it wrong to kill the babies if truly they are going to heaven . Your bible said its his will that all men be saved , so why wont he embrace this option to get many people saved as possible ?

BUT If he condemn killing them in other to preserve their life , that means he knows death will terminate their existence .

That law that bans killing babies ONLY MAKES SENSE if the babies will cease to exist if killed .

If babies cease to exist , it clearly applies to everyone .

His earliest will is 'be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it'...killing babies would defeat that.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by bluntspade: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizJanet:
Are you a preacher of afterlife ? Kindly help answer that question cause your fellows have failed woefully .

1st Pastor : when i asked him , he replied " babies dont know sin, they are not sinners so what do u expect ? They will go to heaven "

GBAM! Do u realize that this pastor failed , I know you wont see his error because you also belive in afterlife . I wont use Logic to disprove him , I will use the bible . Open your bible to romans 5:12 and romans 3:23 it says " ALL have sinned" ! cheesy , ALL includin that baby is a sinner . So pastor prediction failed .

Pastor 2: when I asked him , he replied : " little babies are not born again , they have not confess&give their lives to Jesus , they are still siners , so I wont be suprised that those babies are going to Hellfire" !

GBAM ! I couldnt belive my ears , what a monster god who will even torture babies in fire for eternity , am suprised at his response which shows how religion could harden the heart of a man to say such .

Any other views ?
you're sick for calling God a monster.I pity ur generation oo
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
bluntspade:
you're sick for calling God a monster.I pity ur generation oo

Its clear you are the sick person , coz am sure you can imitate such a god by burning a little baby Alive .
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by bluntspade: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2015
MizJanet:

Its clear you are the sick person , coz am sure you can imitate such a god by burning a little baby Alive .
how did u know he burns them?did u see him burning kid?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2015
bluntspade:
how did u know he burns them?did u see him burning kid?

IF a 2 month old baby die , where will he go ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by bluntspade: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
MizJanet:

IF a 2 month old baby die , where will he go ?
Sweetheart he's gonna come back.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
bluntspade:
Sweetheart he's gonna come back.
Come back , to where ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
i dont know why my fellow christians brothers cant discern.
Dont you know this Thread is for mockery.
Mizjanet has one and only one Objective,to mock Christianity just like every other atheist and co.
One thing i have learnt since the last few months i started using religion section is never to argue or try to explain bible subjects to atheist.

I have a clear answers to almost all the questions she posts.
But it will be useless and a waste of time to Pour out revelation Knowledge on One who simply wants to mock.

Its high time you start ignoring their(atheist) posts or comments nor matter how annonying,abusive or blasphemous it is.

Just ignore it,stick to the word in Paul's letter to timothy,
"shun profane babblings,they will lead to more Ungodliness".
Just stick to the Word.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
sportsmaster:
Mizjanet has one and only one Objective,to mock Christianity just like every other atheist and co.
One thing i have learnt since the last few months i started using religion section is never to argue or try to explain bible subjects to atheist.

But it will be useless and a waste of time to Pour out revelation Knowledge on One who simply wants to mock.

Its high time you start ignoring their(atheist) posts or comments nor matter how annonying,abusive or blasphemous it is.

Just stick to the Word.

To a large extent , I do agree with you. But we should also notice that their are lots of others who will want to know the thruth, and they analyse posts like this in their search for answers. Witholding the answers for those ones cause the op is an atheist might be more negative than positive. I dnt think their is nothing wrong for one to tell his/her own view and leave the op to decide if she wants to take it or not .
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
sportsmaster:
[s] i dont know why my fellow christians brothers cant discern.

Just stick to the Word.

[/s]

Since You dont know the answer , just keep shut and stop derailing this thread .
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by unphilaz(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2015
sportsmaster:

Just stick to the Word.

WORD! grin
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Great0: 3:42am On Jul 29, 2015
MizJanet:

Since You dont know the answer , just keep shut and stop derailing this thread .
REPENT MADAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian / What Is Sin? / Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.