Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH (967 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / 18 Bad Ways To Seduce Your Husband / Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH by famobaba(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
By TOYIN IDOWU

I was having a discussion with some group of people few days back on issues that bother on marriage. In the midst of our gist, someone mentioned to me how she had to go out of her way to learn the art of lap dancing basically because of her husband. Though I know about lap dancing but confined to club houses in my thought. Immediately she mentioned it, my attention was completely caught (perhaps due to the fact that the lady in question belong to the same religious group as I am) and I began to think nothing stops women at home to go out of their comfort zone at times. Woman, not all men are the same. If you have an adventurous husband, it is better you use your hips and curves for him at home than for another chick to sweep him off his feet somewhere else. So I decided to do a write up about it for women. Who says you can’t learn a new thing in as much as it keeps your husband glued to you?

Lap dance is a special kind of erotic or sexual dance performed by a wife on her husband’s laps. Lap dance is not only for night clubs just as condoms is not only meant for some set of people neither is it an everyday dance but can be used as a gift on special occasions like wedding anniversary, his job promotion, for his success in a professional exam and so on. It is practically aimed at improving your sex life by twisting your bodies in a unique way that seduces your man to get him to anticipate and desire your body.

If you are looking for a different way to put a spark in your bedroom activities, then lap dance is the way to go, and for him to enjoy it there are some guidelines to follow as enumerated below:
• Men, most times do not really do well with some kind of surprises that are off the hook. In order not to spoil your plan, begin with a seductive chat with him before he gets home on your device or through text messages or email. This is to wet his appetite, preparing him emotionally for a pleasant surprise but don’t ever disclose your exact idea in order not to ruin your plans.

• You are the one in charge and the intention is to make your hubby hungry.......(MORE)

WATCH VIDEO...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/using-lap-dance-to-seduce-your-husband-realitywithtid-rated-18/

Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH by Starships4u(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.... I'll read latter....
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Be a girlfrnd and a wife to ur husband..
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
not in the mood to read anything long.
Re: Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband #realitywithtid (rated 18+)WATCH by Brugo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmmm. Wives need to realise that their husbands have fantasies. Is it bad to indulge your husband sometimes? No!

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do? / Ladies, Which Do You Prefer? / A Memorable Day Before My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.