Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

A Memorable Day Before My Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Memorable Day Before My Wedding (965 Views)

My Wedding Pictures! / My Wedding Pictures / What A Father Told His Daughter A Day Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Memorable Day Before My Wedding by Akintoey: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Sometime in the first quarter of this year (2014), I booked a reservation online, because I wanted to use the weekend to work on my relationship with my girlfriend since we were both going through a rough patch at the time. You see, my job was very demanding. Lots of trips outside Lagos and it was a long distance relationship at the time. She was based in Enugu. So you see, I booked this hotel in Festac and on the check-in date, I discovered that the hotel had been closed down months ago for renovation. Needless to say, I was furious! It was raining heavily and we were both under the r‎ain with no other plan in mind. It was a very wet and drenched duo who eventually settled in at a remote location where we laughed over it all and the period turned out to be very fruitful. We got engaged on October 7. To be fair to Hotel booking website , they made attempts to remedy the situation‎ that same day but we had put the episode behind us. So that’s my story. smileyWas this story funny?
Re: A Memorable Day Before My Wedding by goodmorning40: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
U better wash ur face and slap ur checks cos ur brain is sleeping

1 Like

Re: A Memorable Day Before My Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2015
angry

Re: A Memorable Day Before My Wedding by Akintoey: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Another sad Nairalander. How is your relationship going
Re: A Memorable Day Before My Wedding by IamLEGEND1: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2015
i dont get it

you are getting married tomorrow abi wetin?

in any case

#NoFuckWasGiven

2 Likes

Re: A Memorable Day Before My Wedding by jashar(f): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
smiley
Nice photo concept. Nice body build. Enjoy your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

She Had It All, Yet She Took Her Own Life! / Reasons You Should Never Force A Relationship On A Lady / Latin Americans Make The Best Housewives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.