Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? (5805 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by haiti007(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by anonym0us: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
farano:
lubbish sad
she as .......
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
Fine face + big butt- flat boobs = YES!!!!

Fine face - big butt - flat boobs = No!!!!!!!!'

guy wetin u dey type
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by ivyT(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
eghos12:
i like medium size . Flat chest no o. Is not just about me my babies will like big boobs too when sucking cause the breast wount quickly dry grin . And when i see brestfeding mothers with their babies, mothers with big boobs look more(make sense) more than flat.

I hope u knw there is a difference btw medium sized nd big..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
ivyT:

seems urs is medium wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by eghos12(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
ivyT:

yes C/D medium E and above big
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by ivyT(f): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
elnino2015:

seems urs is medium wink
*shiits on ur head*
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
ivyT:

*shiits on ur head*
shocked ma'am can't you accept a simple joke
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Freelancer007(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
For those interested, read how do I make my boobs bigger
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by gentlegenius(m): 3:34am On Apr 17, 2017
If you base your relationship on big boobs.... undecided

one day those fresh boobs, will fall down flat

like the walls of jericho grin
Even when it falls, big boobs still looks so appealing and attractive to men who love it. After all, big boobs normally falls before the owner turns 18. But a man who love will still enjoy it for life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by ghost3040: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
who be this one again?what is dis one saying AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING..
Kenndall:
Op, trust me, it's kids that reason the way you and everyone who says 'yes' or 'no', do.

When you finally fall in love with that special lady who the thought of her makes you smile and the thought of both of you being together, and starting a family together melts your heart, the size of boobs will not matter.

Love isn't built upon superficial things like the size of ones mammary glands or the size of one's backside. Love is built upon friendship, companionship, trust and compatibility.

Except if you don't want to marry for love, then you are free to answer this question in the negative or positive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) / World's Longest Man Masturbation (10 Hours)- Pictures / Mention A Nairalander Whose Download History Looks Like This (just4fun).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.