Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady (1898 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
The length to which guys go these days to win a Lady is disappointing and disheartening,disgracing and shameful all the way degrading and appalling much more confounding and ignominious.If you had witness these scenarios you will agree with me without any contention or argument that such is uncalled for. Without much prevarication Encapsulated and summed up below are some of this ignoble things guys do.

1. BEGGING: Whenever I see a guy beging a Lady to stay I feel like flashing their brain with a common sense stock rom.Begging a girl to stay is righthandedly handing over to her the lordship of the relationship.. you make her feel indispensable,significant and imperative. Begging a girl is practically wrong and nonsensical.

2. YOUR FRIENDS: Asking your friend to help arrange the meetings is total crap.Why on earth should you Let a friend do the do to get the deed done for you? I mean if she finally agrees to meet you, how sure are you the esteem will be there?

3. THE BILLS: Why don't you kukuma be a philanthropist when you know you are paying the bills or your name na Bill Gates wey you dey pay bills? It's astonishing how guys who live in F2F rent a flat for a lady just to win her.

4. MAKING ENEMIES: Now this is unjustifiable. A slap to men in totalty.. you keep creating enemy for yourself everywhere all because of a Lady who might dump your dry ass any giving chance.

5. HER FRIENDS: Using her friends to get to her is just as bad as Islam.The moment you displease her friends they can just get you off the beneficiary list.Indirectly you are subjecting yourself to some rules and presenting yourself as Mr incapable. Or what do you think when someone sang "If you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her?"

Oga falconey your service is needed here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
You ended up ruining this nice write up with the contemptuous remark towards Islam. That's tasteless and unwarranted and you should know better.

1 Like

Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecidedi think i need the newest dictonary version in other to understand this thread
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
You ended up ruining this nice write up with the contemptuous remark towards Islam. That's tasteless and unwarranted and you should know better.
....Let's not derail this thread.
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
PrinceZahzah:
I catch you
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Andrew114:
undecidedi think i need the newest dictonary version in other to understand this thread
u r funny.
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
My people my people
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
My people my people
Guy the matter fart for my mouth add salt join..
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by donholy28(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
1: U buy her suya and ur eating onions instead of meat
2: U defend her even when she's dead wrong
3: u take her and her friends out with ur last card
4: u use ur school fees pay her house rent

2 Likes

Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Guy the matter fart for my mouth add salt join..
me I no dey beg woman na to like me... If she wan stay, she stay..if she wan leave, she leave... My own na to show her d way...

1 Like

Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
me I no dey beg woman na to like me... If she wan stay, she stay..if she wan leave, she leave... My own na to show her d way...
I know say you be correct guy...but you dey pay bills sha?
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Mostwanted7: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op la "fo.ol" for mentioning islam,who get s4 charger abeg?
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:

4: u use ur school fees pay her house rent
Mehn this up there is annoying!
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mostwanted7:
Op la "fo.ol" for mentioning islam,who get s4 charger abeg?
A fool is someone who call someone a fool. out of extreme foolishness... Now you fits in perfectly...At any rate you have been noted nd now ignored.You can now swerve to==================>
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
lol I don tire to dey pay bills..... I just wish a gurl can say hey darlin, pls save ur money.. I"l manage wit u...
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
lol I don tire to dey pay bills..... I just wish a gurl can say hey darlin, pls save ur money.. I"l manage wit u...if. I no love dat girl eh, mk I shiiiit nail
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Mostwanted7: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
A fool is someone who call someone a fool. out of extreme foolishness... Now you fits in perfectly...At any rate you have been noted nd now ignored.You can now swerve to==================>

F.aggot,anyway no word for tards
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
i reserve my comment
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I don tire to dey pay bills..... I just wish a gurl can say hey darlin, pls save ur money.. I"l manage wit u...
Lols..........
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
i reserve my comment
Boss Abi you are guilty of any ni?
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by 2dice(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok Islam is Bad .... oooh ga for some peolple Sha
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Boss Abi you are guilty of any ni?
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
Hope you have turn a new leave like Oga Tosyne2much use to say grin
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Hope you have turn a new leave like Oga Tosyne2much use to say grin

I can't do it anymore. Not kidding
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
I got it boss...
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by sandrannna(f): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
1.Buying of s.tupid gifts to impress the gyal: did she tell u dat she is hungry?

2. Subscribing for her monthly data plan: really! R u her daddy? She has nt even say "yes"

3.Following her to choir practice: with dat ur horrible voice, u sef wan sing?

the things these guys do for cookie is extremely ridiculous and shameful
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:
1.Buying of s.tupid gifts to impress the gyal: did she tell u dat she is hungry?

2. Subscribing for her monthly data plan: really! R u her daddy? She has nt even say "yes"

3.Following her to choir practice: with dat ur horrible voice, u sef wan sing?

the things these guys do for cookie is extremely ridiculous and shameful
shameful indeed
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by PrinceZahzah(m): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I catch you
LOL
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by dumaga09: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol....dar one fitnt happen.....niger babes no be here......dem go holo 5k for pocket,but go ask fir ur last 200...
Cutehector:
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
dumaga09:
Lol....dar one fitnt happen.....niger babes no be here......dem go holo 5k for pocket,but go ask fir ur last 200...
as in eh.. Person wey dem jus pay her salary deh tell me say she nor get moni.. I wan madt
Re: Five Disgracing,appalling And Confounding Things Guys Do To Win A Lady by HolyHero: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2015
all because of some smelling disgusting pussycat

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Difference Between Her EX And Her Current Boyfriend / Is Your Genotype Compatible With The Person You're Considering Marrying? / Are Little Misunderstandings Normal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.