Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! (3839 Views)

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oh my Gosh, what's this world turning into

Meet 23 year-old girl who can be ordered on phone to provide sex services angry

Whether you like them or not, they don't care. Whether you speak against them or not, they remain shameless as high class call girls who can be "ordered on phone" for sex services. sad

Emily B and Cookie Jane appeared on a TV channel and talked about how they make their money via mobile phone app. All that men will do is just bring out their phones, push the button and "order them" right away to provide sex services. When you give them a phone call, it doesn’t take long before they arrive at your chosen place to have sex with you and go back

"People can request bookings via the app and I can check them out," Emily told hosts Phil and Amanda on the TV while millions were watching. "We weren't forced into it," she says. "It was a career choice."

Is this not disgusting, friends?

Click to read full gist and see other photos….
https://www.mazech.com/girls_who_can_be_ordered_on_phone

**Like us on Facebook to read current gists around the world as they happen - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

**Register and subscribe to our news article and a chance to win $50.00 -https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

***Follow us on Twitter @Mazech

Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
God forbid!!! angry cry sad

cheesy
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Kenndall: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
There is no difference between these girls and other girls, especially here in Nigeria, who secretly sleep around with various men for financial gain.

3 Likes

Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by bewla(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Am in sambisa forest how much will it cost me one night only
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Tallesty1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:
There is no difference between these girls and other girls, especially here in Nigeria, who secretly sleep around with various men for financial gain.

1 Like

Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank u.. I dnt want....
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Many, many, many, many things are going wrong in this world!!!

End times!

We pray for God's intervention cheesy
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Make I rush go tell my gate man kiss
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by donholy28(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
this one na calling STD on phone say make e come ur body
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Call girls. This world ehnnn,gone zuzu!.
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Make una no call dem o oh! Just arrange for one cool-headed Nairaland babe here, marry legally as a gentleman and settle down cheesy

Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by chumakk: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
That's innovation
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by denedene(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2015
tempting but I'm a virgin so I'll pass
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Well, in today's world, especially Nigeria, most girls are a phone call away from providing sex to anyone that can pay them. It stems from the fact that women are wired to think that love is provision and care.

This is why I don't listen to them when they cry of heartbreak. You reap what you sow...
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by endowednicky(f): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2015
bewla:
Am in sambisa forest how much will it cost me one night only
your death:-/
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by bewla(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2015
endowednicky:
your death:-/
u they come to
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Blackfire(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Good
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by leke12(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2015
This is not special they are just advance olosho dat use mobile app compare to our own here with bbpins&Pnum.
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by katiemadubiko: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=30pt]OP.....

How can someone book them in Nigeria..........do they have a branch in Lagos?[/size]
Re: 23yr-old Girl Says She Can Be Booked On Phone To Offer Sex Services At Ur Place! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
That's what the world is all about now. Sex sex sex

(1) (Reply)

CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self "Greatken" / 13 Situations Only Girls Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.