Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife (37196 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by braine(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
SMH... When when women start contributing to finance, they now feel like they can do\act whatever they want, insulting and trying to take the place of the man.

2 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
ollah1:

Yes but she's not denying her husband sex neither is she in he court for dissolution of their marriage

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!? smiley
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Joy1706(f): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairaman66:
Denying your husband punny does not mean he cannot buy from road sellers!! This man needs to wise up.. Just bring two ladies into your home and your wife will reset her brain grin grin
Seriously? In ur mind, this rubbish will work? Lwkmd. U neva chi chum chin

2 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by precious1967(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
alawada woman
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by fanex: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
she better make all the women in the world deny him sex as well. absolutely no wisdom.
dre11:
A 39-year-old trader, Mrs Modinat Idowu, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos state on Thursday that she would continue to deny her husband, one Akeem Idowu, sex until he has paid the debt he is owing her.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/10/i-wont-allow-my-husband-have-sex-with-me-until-he-pays-his-debt-woman-tells-court/
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by herdaydot: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
she is indeed a crazy fellow
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Joy1706(f): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
steppin:
When there are young girls everywhere looking for a p to suck and lick dry.
That man na slacker.
Not when he is a broke ass loser. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by lucky032(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Konji is a bast.ard
And how do you deal with it when it catches you
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by adeyemi91(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
I believe the man.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by nonslike: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aprime:
Fish-Brain-Maniac. undecided
Isn't she denying herself sex as well?

Hmm. She may not . In this days of cucumber things .
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by hamilton62(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
ollah1:

Never trust a woman
But you will someday if you truly want to have a home and not house.

2 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by spiritman5678: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
So hw will she satisfy herself?
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by HENSEXIE(f): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
She jst wants him 2 pay hrr money,because she knws Ɖά̲†̥ if the court dissolves †ђξ marriage nw,she might nt get her money again grin
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Soukiss(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
see man .she will go out sometimes she spend 5days.and she no give u pussy to kin.which u no there's many fish in the river.or is like the woman married u keep for house
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!? smiley

U don't need to know

1 Like

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by gr8eminent(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
iykebest1:
Until konji kill am
na she go still cry!!!
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Kirinwa: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aprime:

The husband can't account for her movements and whereabouts.
Na you wan sabi pass the husband?
How do you know she's faithful?
She says she's in Oshodi only for her to be in Ogun State!
Chai!
Biatches aint loyal.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
As. Long as she's a Yoruba woman forget it, one Alhaji is nackin her sumwer on a high key

1 Like

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by nairaman66(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joy1706:

It will work dear.., you should be happy that you are not my girl..
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by fragile96: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
I guess d man has someone he's ready to bring in, reason he wants d one in out first. Marriage palava
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
ollah1:

U don't need to know

Of course not! (Blank vacant look in my eyes)...We know nothing....we know nothing......
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
hamilton62:

But you will someday if you truly want to have a home and not house.

Benefit of the doubt
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by goshen26: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aprime:
denying herself? Iffa hear! Do u Kno if she has alternative?
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by hardbody: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aprime:

No she is not. She is obviously getting some from Igbo-ora and Ijebu Ode amongst other places. Meanwhile the man is a dummy. By now he should have started dating younger girls in their street and the woman will on her own bring the kpekus to him with abeg on top. Either that or the man no even sabi pump.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Of course not! (Blank vacant look in my eyes)...We know nothing....we know nothing......

We know nothing
We see nothing
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by tivta(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jesus! What the hell? In Nigeria? Marriage is not what it used to be.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Clone2020(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
interesting
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by tivta(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joy1706:

The law in Nigeria allows a man or woman to divorce is there is no sex in a year. Women should learn that you no longer own your body after marriage. Read your bible.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Neplusultra(f): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol! cheesy
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Joy1706(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
tivta:
The law in Nigeria allows a man or woman to divorce is there is no sex in a year. Women should learn that you no longer own your body after marriage. Read your bible.
So u make ur wife mad. She refuses u sex out of annoyance. Ur solution is to bring women into ur matrimonial home?
Yes, u no longer own ur body after marriage. So what gives u d right to give ur body (which ur wife owns) to another person?

2 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by ElFenomeno1: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Words fail me!
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
braine:
SMH... When when women start contributing to finance, they now feel like they can do\act whatever they want, insulting and trying to take the place of the man.

Why should a man borrow money from another without the intention of paying back the money. The keyword here is borrow. You should not be bothered about your relation with the person because the money was never yours, it was merely given in good faith to be repaid at a given time! There was a reason for saving up or owning the money in the first place therefore it is selfish for one to think that the other has no need for the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.