Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity (2350 Views)

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity by Andropod(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2015
i have been an ardent observer of virginity threads on nairaland for quite some time now and i must say it is been good and educative....my concern is that if virginity was once celebrated in nigeria as some claim,what could be the reason for the change in course
Re: Virginity by Godskidmidas(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Aye ti baje.
World don spoil
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Godskidmidas:
Aye ti baje.
World don spoil
lol.i get u bro but i want us to delibrate on it in relation to our current clime,what could be responsible and do you think most of those pro_virginity are being sincere abt it's celebration back then??
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
I have no idea what has eroded that sense of pride and morality in this generation of ours. I envy our fore fathers. I hold any virgin girl in very high esteem. I really pray I end up marrying one because I don't think I will ever come to terms with the fact that this honey pot am tasting right now was tasted before by some dude. It will torture me psychologically.
i get u bro bt think of dix,dat virginity is held in high esteem means premarital sex exists then and this could be a way to check the excess,what do ya think?
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Evolution took place grin

So many immoralities n people promoting it too.
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2015
grin cheesy
creamycute:

grin
creamycute:

Re: Virginity by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 10, 2015
.I wonder why men carry this virginity issue on their head like a luggage..
Like its your birthright or inheritance to marry a virgin..... be it religious or non-religious.

Maybe if you guys had vaginas, your perception on virginity may change..
A virgin woman can be a blessing to those around her,
So also a nonvirgin woman........it can also be vice-versa

Virginity is only "a part" of what makes a virtuous woman, it isn't every thing.

Its easy to get men fooled, with this virgin headache they carry on their head.....
Many virgins today are simply women who haven't had vaginal intercourse, not women who haven't had sex
Many virgins have either performed oral or anal intercourse or both at some point.......
And they still consider themselves virgins, ...this is self deception..(its called oral/anal "sex", not oral/anal exercise or whatever)

Its not their fault though, since society has defined or stressed virginity as lack of vaginal intercourse so they leave the vagina unused for who it may concern.....and get busy with the remaining "holes"

Non-virgins can be just as or even more faithful and wonderful as their virgin counterparts......I mean, women are beautiful beings, virgin or non-virgin......(many probable lost theirs due to teenage naivety/ gullibility, which is understandable, and have grown up since then (although not everyone grows up))

Stop taking this virginity thing too personal.....it will only give you headache and create a society full of deceit

2 Likes

Re: Virginity by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 10, 2015
We are only experiencing a paradigm shift.

Back in the days, the topic of virginity was quite overrated and given a lot of attention, our fore-fathers considered it to be a big deal. Virgins then were considered to be the best trained and finished goods for marriages.

With time, things changed. The advent of technologies, new ideas, school of thoughts and assimilation of the western culture saw the topic of virginity get redefined. The younger generation came to a realization that there isn't an Oscar to be won for being a virgin.
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
Certainly pre-marital sex existed then and way before. But I don't think emphasis on being a virgin then was a means to check it. In my opinion,it was a show of respect to womanhood. Even in the west,before the Victorian era,being a virgin until you are wedded was some what of a tradition and expected of every lady of nobility. A man may court a lady for years and only have the opportunity to break her on their wedding night.
i agree with ur post..bt with the way some people portray d virginity thing,one would think premarital sex doesnt exist or is it that it aint widespread as it is today??
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2015
AirborneLacer:
We are only experiencing a paradigm shift.

Back in the days, the topic of virginity was overrated, our fore-fathers considered it to be a big deal. Virgins were considered to be the best trained and finished goods for marriages.

Unlike their ancestors, the younger generation came to a realization that there isn't an Oscar to be won for being a virgin.
hahaha.oscar
Re: Virginity by shaboti: 1:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
I have no idea what has eroded that sense of pride and morality in this generation of ours. I envy our fore fathers. I hold any virgin girl in very high esteem. I really pray I end up marrying one because I don't think I will ever come to terms with the fact that this honey pot am tasting right now was tasted before by some dude. It will torture me psychologically.
I hope you're keeping yourself too.
Re: Virginity by MsBliss(f): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Any guy that says he won't like to marry a virgin is not being truthful .

1 Like

Re: Virginity by Gurgle(f): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
MsBliss:
Any guy that says he won't like to marry a virgin is not being truthful . Some have even lost hope of walking past a virgin in this present day talk more of having one as a girlfriend that they try consoling themselves with the "I wont marry a virgin shit ".

Admit it,you will always prefer a brand new Camry to a fairly used stop pretending .

A virgin bride is a pride to her husband .
Morality have long been forgotten and thrown to the dogs.We should encourage chastity more .
what causes the break in morality?
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
oseod:
Like its your birthright or inheritance to marry a virgin..... be it religious or non-religious.

Virginity is only "a part" of what makes a virtuous woman, it isn't every thing.

Its easy to get men fooled, with this virgin headache they carry on their head.....
Many virgins today are simply women who haven't had vaginal intercourse, not women who haven't had sex
Many virgins have either performed oral or anal intercourse or both at some point.......
And they still consider themselves virgins, ...this is self deception..(its called oral/anal "sex", not oral/anal exercise or whatever)

Its not their fault though, since society has defined or stressed virginity as lack of vaginal intercourse so they leave the vagina unused for who it may concern.....and get busy with the remaining "holes"

Non-virgins can be just as or even more faithful and wonderful as their virgin counterparts......I mean, women are beautiful beings, virgin or non-virgin......(many probable lost theirs due to teenage naivety/ gullibility, which is understandable, and have grown up since then (although not everyone grows up))

Stop taking this virginity thing too personal.....it will only give you headache and create a society full of deceit
thanks a lot for your reply sir.
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
oseod:

thanks a lot for your reply....

1 Like

Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Gurgle(f): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Gurgle(f): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by shaboti: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
I no get hymen.
doesnt matter
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Gurgle(f): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Pinocchioo(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
oseod:

This is wonderful, nice one

1 Like

Re: Virginity by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by Gurgle(f): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Virginity by abbeybiodun: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Virginity overrated
Re: Virginity by Andropod(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
abbeybiodun:
Virginity overrated
yeah.you are right
Re: Virginity by Remilekun101: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
the only Virgin on nairaland is ONILA

and she still masturbate without chooking her Virgina

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Who Just Got Divorced Wrote This Epic Marriage Advice. / . / Oddly. Shaped Four Or Is It Fivehead????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.