Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido (2639 Views)

EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties / EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
MabraO:
Barcanista, moigidi, temitemi, mizmycoli nd co one of ur PDP.s goon has been sent to prison oh.
Y re u guys not commenting?
Frustration is gradually setting in
Soon on the list is NOI
Wetin concern me with Lamido? His indictment came first during GEJ's tenure. They can shooooooot him on National TV I don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Tamunooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh grin
MizMyColi:

Common Sense Is The Greatest Miracle Of All Time.

Send JESUS to 777 to receive yours today.
Good Morningsmiley

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2015
barcanista:
Tamunooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh grin

Lmao
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MabraO: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morningsmiley

U nearly made sense
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MabraO: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morningsmiley

U need it more than I do
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
grin grin
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
MabraO:

U need it more than I do

I have it.
Of course, how do you think I discovered it?

Now run along..
Go take your morning dose!
Further delay could be disastrous.

Remember, the Code is JESUS to 777

Don't thank mesmiley
All praises to the sole provider of common sense.
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by joseph1832(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morningsmiley
Funny how those with common sense are the ones chanting the above all over this forum. They forget that there is another type of sense, and its not common at all because it can not be harness/possess by people with common sense.

The sixth sense is never meant for common people with common sense!.

Good morning!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
joseph1832:
[s]Funny how those with common sense are the ones chanting the above all over this forum. They forget that there is another type of sense, and its not common at all because it can not be harness/possess by people with common sense.

The sixth sense is never meant for common people with common sense!.

Good morning![/s]

The Sixth Sense Is Meant For People Who Have Passed The Common Sense Test!
You do not start climbing a tree from the top, you start from the base.

Now you should understand why that fellow direly needs it.
And if you don't, you need it too!

The code remains JESUS to 777

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by joseph1832(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

The Sixth Sense Is Meant For People Who Have Passed The Common Sense Test!
You do not start climbing a tree from the top, you start from the base.

Now you should understand why that fellow direly needs it.
And if you don't, you need it too!

The code remains JESUS to 777

All the more reason why I'm letting you know you're common that's why you shout and let everyone know you have common sense.

Those who possess little always make it a point to let others know just how little they possess.

And you can shove your code up your ass. tongue

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2015
joseph1832:
All the more reason why I'm letting you know you're common that's why you shout and let everyone know you have common sense.

Those who possess little always make it a point to let others know just how little they possess.

And you can shove your code up your ass. tongue

Of course my arse understands common sense too...
Else it would cause me to fart in places I'm not supposed to.
See?grin

So, let's say I'm truly common?
It's not a crime to be one or is it?
Not everyone is born to be an elite, and not everyone aspires to be one.

The commoner and the elite have one thing in common....it's called "Common Sense"...which in itself is not as common as you make it.
Receive Yours Today....At No Cost!cheesy
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by joseph1832(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Of course my arse understands common sense too...
Else it would cause me to fart in places I'm not supposed to.
See?grin

So, let's say I'm truly common?
It's not a crime to be one or is it?
Not everyone is born to be an elite, and not everyone aspires to be one.

The commoner and the elite has one thing in common....it's called "Common Sense"...which in itself is not as common as you make it.
Receive Yours Today....At No Cost!cheesy
Of course its not a crime to be common. And that's why commoners like you are always oppressed by those who possess the sense not reserved for common folks like you.

Like I said, I've transcend the boundaries of that which you so cherish. As an intellectual being, you're meant to evolve. And those intellectual beings who don't evolve possess the sense you so cherish. That's why they're always at the bottom...

So my dear, its not too late for you to evolve and shed the shackles of common sense. Lest, you will forever be oppressed by those who possess that which you fail to even aspire to possess.
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course its not a crime to be common. And that's why commoners like you are always oppressed by those who possess the sense not reserved for common folks like you.

Like I said, I've transcend the boundaries of that which you so cherish. As an intellectual being, you're meant to evolve. And those intellectual beings who don't evolve possess the sense you so cherish. That's why they're always at the bottom...

So my dear, its not too late for you to evolve and shed the shackles of common sense. Lest, you will forever be oppressed by those who possess that which you fail to even aspire to possess.

Lmao
Hahahahaha.

Those who have towed life's path of true enlightenment, people who have truly evolved, rarely speak of themselves and their attainment in the first person.

You really wish to see me as that commoner girl who grapples with common sense and is at the very bottom of the web.

It feels good to know that your intellect feels insulted to even think of me in that light.
Lmao.
Look atew making a public announcement of your intellectual capability...
Insecure much?

Well, as I was sayinggrin

In addition to all the senses I have gathered in my lifetime, I am thankful for the basics of common sense....
And I would that those who feel inadequate of it dial that code already!!!!cheesy

Stop living in denial and give it a trialwink
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
Hahahahaha.

Those who have towed life's path of true enlightenment, people who have truly evolved, rarely speak of themselves and their attainment in the first person.

You really wish to see me as that commoner girl who grapples with common sense and is at the very bottom of the web.

It feels good to know that your intellect feels insulted to even think of me in that light.
Lmao.
Look atew making a public announcement of your intellectual capability...
Insecure much?

Well, as I was sayinggrin

In addition to all the senses I have gathered in my lifetime, I am thankful for the basics of common sense....
And I would that those who feel inadequate of it dial that code already!!!!cheesy

Stop living in denial and give it a trialwink
Alas my child, if you don't speak of yourself who will speak for you? Socrates was once perplexed about the barrage of so called intelligent/wise men during his time and he set out to seek knowledge from them, but to his disappointment, the so called intelligent/wise men know nothing, so he went about preaching his crusade and today, the name 'Socrates' is known.

So my dear, you are entitled to feel what you want to feel. You merely assumed I wish to see you as a commoner, well its your prerogative. I see people the way they want to see themselves.

And just so you know, my intellect can never be insulted because I possess no intellect. So feel free to feel whatever you want to feel. Its a world full of choices!.

And like I said earlier, "you can shove that code up your ass". tongue

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
joseph1832:

And just so you know, my intellect can never be insulted because I possess no intellect

Lmao
*Falls From Iroko Tree*

[size=4pt]Intellect is a term used in studies of the human mind, and refers to the ability of the mind to come to correct conclusions about what is true or real, and about how to solve problems.
Intellect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Intellect[/size]

^^^
How can a person who claims common sense is not meant for him anymore not understand the meaning of intellect and the context in which it is/ought to be used
You see why you need common sense?undecidedgrintongue
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by MizMyColi(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bia, Joseph1832
Stop am o
If na joke, abeg press stop!angry

How can I be daughter to a father who possesses no intellect?

I will not even will that for a sworn certified enemy.
Habaembarassed
Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by joseph1832(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
*Falls From Iroko Tree*

[size=4pt]Intellect is a term used in studies of the human mind, and refers to the ability of the mind to come to correct conclusions about what is true or real, and about how to solve problems.
Intellect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Intellect[/size]

^^^
How can a person who claims common sense is not meant for him anymore not understand the meaning of intellect and the context in which it is/ought to be used
You see why you need common sense?undecidedgrintongue

On the contrary dear, only an individual will quote wikipedia because they have the common sense not to know that just any nitwit can go there and post or edit anything.

You lack depth dear, its no wonder you so revel in common sense.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N1.35bn Fraud: You Mean I’m Now A Prisoner? – Lamido by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
Bia, Joseph1832
Stop am o
If na joke, abeg press stop!angry

How can I be daughter to a father who possesses no intellect?

I will not even will that for a sworn certified enemy.
Habaembarassed
Once again you show you lack depth my dear. You fail to allow your thinking transcend beyond human boundary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Reveals How Goodluck Jonathan Created His Own Failure. / There Was An Election In Rivers State. / Mama Taraba Wins @ Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.