Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. (1360 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by geeud(f): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2015
I was in a salon when I overhead a young pretty lady (probably in her early 20's) complaining to another friend of hers about going crazy with the distance between her and her husband.
The story is that the husband travelled outside the country for perhaps work or school but they are Formally married and he got her a nice place to stay with a car, no children yet and he doesn't want her to work. Now, it's been over six months he promised to get her visa or come visiting at least though they still communicate on daily basis. She said and I quote "I have emotional needs and need them to be met urgently"
Now, she seems to be considering a guy that have been so caring, understanding and friendly to her since they ran into each other in an eatery. She even feels like telling the husband to permit her to befriend an opposite sex but I think she is depressed and not reasoning well or probably taking wrong advise from her friends. I have never been in her situation but can imagine the loneliness and anxiety.
My salon lady says, she always comes to her shop every evening to cool off, so I'm seeking better advise to share with her when I go there today . Don't be quick to judge her please but be understandable with her situation and give your word of advice. We have the opportunity to help now.
Thank you.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by vjsmiles: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=14pt] when you go there collect her digits i can give her visa to China undecided [/size]
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2015
First of all, she should not indulge in adultery

She should gv him a notice.. Dat she can't stay alone like this and if he aint bak to the country within a specified period of time, she will opt for a divorce...
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by tdayof(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] when you go there collect her digits i can give her visa to China undecided [/size]
when you turn embassy bayii grin angry
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Do advise still matter this days There is a good chance she's already seeing the eatery dude for her to have voiced out in the first place. Na you I go advice instead, na matter wey dem invite person to put maut 4 na hin person dey talk ontop. This matter no concern u at all at all. Nkem, mind your own business.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by vjsmiles: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
tdayof:
when you turn embassy bayii grin angry
[size=14pt] trying to help a girl in need undecided[/size]
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by IamLEGEND1: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2015
o.k
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by plumule(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2015
With the introduction of so many social network. I don't think distance will still be a problem. Now the question come up, how did she manage her emotion. Let her go back to dat for the main time
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Orunto: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Case simple. She should get money from the Salon friend and pay her husband a surprise visit. And if he doesn't like it, she should seek a divoice to quit the marriage.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Haywhymido(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2015
undecided u dey go salon today again? na everyday u dey do hair wen no be say u dey work there. this ur own busybody carry crown for head. @the topic, d lady in discuss shd visit her man without notice. how can u leave a woman for 6months without checking on her. una still trust women reach dat stage when no be sey she don enter menopause. the guy is either a workaholic or he is up to sumthing
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Captainswag225(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
jux six months without sex and she wants to go crazy? Her body dey sweet am oo...... Anyway o.p, so what advice did u give to her?
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by nairamaverick(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Do advise still matter this days There is a good chance she's already seeing the eatery dude for her to have voiced out in the first place. Na you I go advice instead, na matter wey dem invite person to put maut 4 na hin person dey talk ontop. This matter no concern u at all at all. Nkem, mind your own business.
so she should not help a fellow woman who is about to or had make a wrong decision abi?op tell her dat it's never ur business but she would regret if she make dat move of Adultery,rather she should call her husband and tell him seriously dat she can't take it anymore,she should not hide anything at all,she should make sure all she felt,the loneliness,the starvation et al are all spill out.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Orunto:
Case simple. She should get money from the Salon friend and pay her husband a surprise visit. And if he doesn't like it, she should seek a divoice to quit the marriage.
Myopic thought there bro. :p
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Andrew114:
so she should not help a fellow woman who is about to or had make a wrong decision abi?op tell her dat it's never ur business but she would regret if she make dat move of Adultery,rather she should call her husband and tell him seriously dat she can't take it anymore,she should not hide anything at all,she should make sure all she felt,the loneliness,the starvation et al are all spill out.
OW! I forgot gossiping is a very profitable business in this age, Linda being a living e.g. Op, don't mind my words and receive the gravest tongue lashing coupled with hot and resounding slaps to match of your life. .smiles
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by geeud(f): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Well said all of you but this is no joke matter. D salon is in front of my house. I am disturbed not to help.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Orunto: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Goodluck!!!!
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by MrsChima(f): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2015
If men can divorce their wives over dumb sh1t like lack of cooking skills or weight gain. Why can't women divorce over dick size?
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by timmyblast(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
That taught going through her head is wrong. Buh not her fault really, body nor be fire wood. Buh getting married at such age with a man not going to be base in naija is disturbing.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrsChima:
If men can divorce their wives over dumb sh1t like lack of cooking skills or weight gain. Why can't women divorce over dick size?
Where did u see Dick size o Mrschi? Smh.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
timmyblast:
That taught going through her head is wrong. Buh not her fault really, body nor be fire wood. Buh getting married at such age with a man not going to be base in naija is disturbing.
Knife don cut child for hand already my bro.
Re: Good Gossip; Help! She Is Becoming Desperate, Depressed & Going Crazy. by geeud(f): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
So I talked with her today and she was so shocked, awaken of what she was going to do without thinking twice. She says I'm a saviour to her bcuz she almost made up her mind but can now see reasons not to.

What did I do?

I just told her to talk raw over the phone with her husband in a closed room and have him confess how much he misses her,(make him feel emotional and conjitional) that will reassure her conscious and subconscious mind dat some1 loves and misses her, as well as make him feel what she feels.

Again, I advised her to remind the eatery guy that she is married and will appreciate if he respects that and if possible, she should start learning a skill so she have someplace to go each day as well as some people to talk to, even if it means not telling the husband for a start, for her emotions sake.
Idle mind is a devil's workshop.

(1) (Reply)

7 Forms OF Divorce In Africa / When She Snatch Your Phone (pix) / Photo: Has This Ever Happened To Y0u? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.