Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) (1030 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2015
On the first day God created the cow. God said, "You must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves, and give milk to support the farmer I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's a tough life... you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty years and I'll give back the other forty." And God agreed.

On the second day, God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give back the other ten." So God agreed (sigh).

On the third day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty year life span."

Monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?" And God agreed again.

On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy. Do nothing, just enjoy, enjoy. I'll give you twenty years."

Man said, "What? Only twenty years? No way!. Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty cow gave back, the ten dog gave back, and the ten monkey gave back. That makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You've got a deal."

So, that is why for the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy, and do nothing. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; for the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain our grandchildren; and for the last ten years we sit in front of the house barking at everybody, giving orders.

#BelieveMeAtYourOwnPeril grin
#NaijaSingleBoy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Beesluv: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Wow, this is hilariously hilarious. Me likey
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by kossyablaze(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Eyaaa
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by lonngmann(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Who spends his first 20 years eating sleeping and doing nothing nowadays?
Nice theory, but doesn't apply anymire cry
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by OsoDupe(f): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by cruxty(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Wow...na so sha...I go believe u at my own peril
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Nice write up grin
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Haywhymido(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
undecided i don hearcry
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by calista1234(f): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by may01(f): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin Nice
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Ragner(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2015
God Was Unfair then.... Just 20 years to Human??
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Joke!
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Godskidmidas(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Mods help this guy's career na.At least move one of his threads to the front page.
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Godskidmidas(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Ragner:
God Was Unfair then.... Just 20 years to Human??
Just a joke dude
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by ggrin(f): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗ ║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║ ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║ ╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝grin
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
The op is a helluva clown.
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by kellyJames5(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op take angry

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by soulminister(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
in an ideal world, you are on point
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by PLATO1U(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
waoh disisfunny
Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by misspicy(f): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Very funny grin

Cc lalasticlala....naijasingleboy threads ought to be on fp

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Life (Hilarious Explanation) by Tonischuller(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Devil, Its Wickedness: Father Eats New Born Baby Alive - Barbaric / How Do You Say 'Hot' In Yoruba?? / 6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.