Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66798 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by buki3: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
my fellow pple,where u put yr eyes wey u no c funke akindele.as far as am concerned, she is d ugliest actress.u nid 2 c her witout makeup.followed by tope bali,dat one dey use bleachin cream,sikiratu sindodo she don spoil her skin wit hot gel,iyabo ojo. shocked
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by anitabest(f): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2010
send their pix,
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Princess4ng(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
I wont call names.99.9% of d nigerian stars are wonderul,talentd etc
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
ThoniaSlim said :larry coldsweat-he looks like an oversize balloon

LLLLLLMMMMAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw him in "100 Days in the Jungle", he didnt look that bad to me but his acting? lipsrsealed

Jim Ike (not sure if i spelled his name righte) eehh. undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by timotew: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
you can get latest news and events about nollywood actresses now exclusively at
nollywoodactresses..com check it out now
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by HISchild: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.”- Pro_31:30
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by stainlesssmith: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2013
do you want to be a nollyhood actror or actress contact mr jerry morgan now to register today email jerrymorgan007@gmail.com
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by reportnaija(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
michelin89: I am not fond of Nigerian homevideos but sometimes when I watch them I just get sick,  all the girls are so fat that they are almost shapeless, their chubby bellies piss me off so much that I even switch off the TV screen. The men are almost disgusting as well. Especially when they show their nasty tommies on screen like they were the best in the world. I don't mean they should look like body-builders but please are they expecting a set of twins or what

Wonders shall never end.. This is a slap on humanity. I won't be surprise if I hear that you have been bath wit acid.. Useless fool. Get a life ok. Bleep you dumb ass hole.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by bebechuks: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
If they r ugly nd fat like u said, r u nt a nigerian, nd what is special about too. Abeg go sit down for one place jare!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by S247: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
[/b]Ugly but rich
dynaflex:
all of una wey dey yab naija actors dey do any how.
like say if person like mr ibu come to marry una,
wether una no go do thanks giving for church say una dey marry celeb,
imagine guy man,
[b]
for sure
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Trendsoulmate(f): 4:43am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote]I am not fond of Nigerian homevideos but sometimes when I watch them I just get sick,  all the girls are so fat that they are almost shapeless, their chubby bellies piss me off so much that I even switch off the TV screen. The men are almost disgusting as well. Especially when they show their nasty tommies on screen like they were the best in the world. I don't mean they should look like body-builders but please are they expecting a set of twins or what

You really need to get a Life and see a doctor. You are obviously definitely not sane

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.