Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66800 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Brymore(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
I'm not a fan of Nigerian home videos, but this thread interests me because nobody has said anything about Zack Orji and his bushy side boards. I think he gets the trophy. grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Hugoboi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2007
I'm not a fan of Nigerian home videos, but this thread interests me because nobody has said anything about Zack Orji and his bushy side boards. I think he gets the trophy.

Abeg !! this is eitha beef or u are color blind!!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2007
Y wld U say he is Colour Blind?--- Zack  was VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Ugly b4 he srted CHOPPING Money
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Brymore(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2007
jaybaby:

Y would U say he is Colour Blind?--- Zack was VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Ugly before he srted CHOPPING Money

Thanks Jaybaby, u saw him then.

Hugoboi:

Abeg !! this is eitha beef or u are color blind!!!

And u Hugoboi (is this an imitation of Hugoboss), what has colour blindness got to do with analysis or appreciation of beauty. If u r fine, then you r regardless of ur colour.
#Candid Submission#
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Ameriefan(f): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2007
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2007
lol Amerie he is not ugly oooooooooo
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
lmao I think Emeka is pretty cute, Amerie

it's Jim who sucks and that other dude with the horrible mouth, he's in "across the bridge"
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2007
UglyBitch @ it again grin grin grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2007
aw looks like i hit a nerve once again. yea because throwing juvenile insults is definitely going to change my opinion on the dude

anyway back to the topic

The dude with the black shades on top of his head. yuck
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2007
Emeka with some good grooming and a real wardrobe makeover would be really nice to look at.
Jim Ikye is kinda sexy i wont lie now, lol he is not the most hansome facially but he has a good bod and an air about him i like, Oh he has nice eyes grin
Ramsey i think is just ok.
who else are we analysing? lol grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kaylala(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2007
I think Omobaba is grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2007
who is that ?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kaylala(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2007
He is a comediam cum actor.Very ugly and he confirms that too
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2007
i c lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

Jim Ikye is kind of sexy i wont lie now, lol he is not the most hansome facially but he has a good bod and an air about him i like, Oh he has nice eyes grin

Omg Omg Did U jus say that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy---- but i still find smtin Mischievous abt diz post! Hmmmmm!

& to THAT dumbchild-- Change Ur Status--So we can BLEND--Hu Hu Hu
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2007
lol I need a picture of Omobaba whoever he is

anyone know the name of the dude in that pic I posted?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by watever(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

anyone know the name of the dude in that pic I posted?
d pic isn't really clear. .but it looks like Emeka Enyiocha he has a scar, rite?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2007
Half of his face is like messed up.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by watever(f): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2007
yea, its him he's on IMDB. .weird
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kaylala(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2007

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2007
oh my lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kaylala(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2007
;d ;d
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by rowlandwhy: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2007
What of MR. IBU
?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by acidrop(f): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2007
thisis just a tip oo, am not trying 2 hate, but b4 u guys condemn someone else, make sure that u are standing in front of the mirror
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by suko(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
well they are cute in their own way,if you doubt it come on post you pictures lets see you,do you think is easy to come on screen,if yes try it and see if the camera will not got burnt.for God's sake they are created in God's image so you don't have to blame nor question God for his creation ok,who said clem is not handsome do you have gap teeth,just look at his step open your eyes
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by sweeti14(f): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2007
John okafor-he looks like an over fed and over grown child grin(he sure is fine in his own way) grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Betty605: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
shocked shocked WAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE, THOSE ARE GOD's CREATURES U ARE ABUSING LYK DAT. (LOL), JUST IMAGINE IF THEIR CHILDREN SHULD COME ONLINE AND SEE THAT U ARE CALLING THIER PARENTS UGLY, ITS UNFAIR. IF U ask me, people shuld not care about outter beauty, but wats on the inside. (PEACE OUT)!!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Deshannel(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2008
Uglyiest female= empress njama
Ugliest male= segun arinze
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:30am On Nov 16, 2009
lol
ill have to say the worst actresses and the ugliest of them all are:
Oby Edozie and Benita Nzeribe

GOSH! they both are HORRIBLE actresses and they are just wowo

for the guys i really dont know, i dont see any of them as really ugly. undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by chiogo(f): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2009
^Oby Edozie, really Haven't watched her in a while but she's far from ugly. Benita is also fine.
Don't make me beat you oo angry tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2009
chiogo:

^Oby Edozie, really Haven't watched her in a while but she's far from ugly. Benita is also fine.
Don't make me beat you oo angry tongue
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oby Edozie is sooooo hurt! omg have you seen her in the movie called "Magic Love" with Oge Okoye and Lillian Bach, also the movie "Golden Moon" with Monalisa Chinda (who is also kinda ugly to me) OH GOSH NO!!

and Benita is an annoying actress and she is just "yuck!"

please tell me you are kidding, especially about the Oby Edozie thing. biko oooo undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:36am On Nov 16, 2009
seriously?
the first pic is actually from the movie "Golden Moon"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.